Who the fuck left this monstrosity?
谁留下的这个怪东西
It’s like some… Gl Joe.
它像是 特种部队
It’s heavy.
很沉
I think we should take it.
我觉得我们应该把它拿走
Yes.
是的
Excuse me.
借过
Hey, guys. We got some drunk guys breaking bottles against the tower.
同志们 我看到一群酒鬼用酒瓶子砸塔
They’re not listening to me.
他们不听我的
Maybe they’ll listen to you.
可能他们会听你们的
People respect the badge.
人们尊重警♥察♥
I think we should take it down to the House of Blues
我觉得我们应该把它带到蓝调之屋
and see how much we can get for it
看看能卖♥♥多少钱
That’s a clutch idea.
好主意
Hey! Get away from there. Go on! Get off it.
嘿 离开这 快走 离它远点
What you all doing?
你们在干什么
Go on, get outta here!
快走 离开这
Hey, you guys. See if… Go on. Run home to Mommy.
嘿 各位 问问 快走 回家找妈妈去
Hey, see if they left a backpack under my bench.
嘿 问问他们有没有在椅子下面落一个包
Atlanta 911.
亚特兰大911
Can you understand me?
你能听到么
Yes, Go ahead.
可以 请讲
You defy the order of the militia
你们违抗自卫队的命令
What?
什么
I got another weird one.
我又接到了一个奇怪的电♥话♥
Well, it ain’t theirs, Richard.
这不是他们的 理查德
I don’t like this.
我不喜欢这东西
We got ourselves a suspicious package. We better call it in.
我们发现了一个可疑包裹 我们最好上报
Probably just somebody run off drunk and forgot they left it.
可能只是某个醉鬼把它落在这了
I still think we ought to call it in.
我仍然觉得我们该上报
Just take it to lost and found, Richard.
把它带到失物招领处吧 理查德
Shouldn’t we unzip it, and see what’s inside first?
我们是不是该先看看里面有什么
No, no, you don’t wanna touch that.
不不 你不能碰它
You got to follow protocol.
你得遵守规则
Son of a bitch had to get left under your bench, didn’t it?
这个混♥蛋♥非得把它落在你的长椅下 是不是
We need assistance on an unclaimed bag-
我们发现一个无人认领的背包 请求帮助-
A suspicious package.
一个可疑的背包
A suspicious package over at section four.
一个在四区的可疑背包
We ought to set up some kind of a perimeter, too.
我们还应该围一个环形边界
Just back away. Perimeter?
让人们后退 环形边界
Richard, you crazy?
理查德 你疯了么
You know what? I would rather be crazy than wrong right now.
你知道么 我现在宁可疯了也不想出错
Shit, Richard. It’s just full of beer.
该死的 理查德 这只是一包啤酒
take you there
带你到那里
Yo Somebody help me now, y’all
现在来帮帮我 你们所有人
I’ll take you there Break it down, break it down
我会带你去那 毁掉它 毁掉它
Hey, guys, there’s a situation downstairs.
同志们 楼下有情况
We’re gonna have to get you outta here.
我们得带你们离开这
What kind of situation?
什么情况
Well, we’re looking at a suspicious package in front of the tower.
我们正在观察塔前的一个可疑包裹
Law enforcement is aware and they’re on the scene.
已通知执法机关 他们正在现场
Well, if the cops tell us we gotta go, we’ll go.
如果警♥察♥告诉我们得离开 我们就走
The band’s in the middle of a set. We can’t just shut down.
乐队在舞台中间 我们不能直接喊停
Yeah, you know what, if I have to come back here,
知道么 如果我再过来
there’s gonna be no questions and no hesitation.
就不能有问题和犹豫了
Hey, guys.
伙计们
We got a bomb scare in front of the tower.
我们发现塔前有一个炸♥弹♥
You should be aware of that.
你们应该知道
We get bomb threats all the time in DC. They’re never anything.
华盛顿一直有炸♥弹♥威胁 但从来都没出过事儿
Cool for you. I’m out of here.
你真行 我得撤了
You got anything?
有什么发现么
Local cop discovered yesterday
当地警♥察♥昨天就发现了
he’s actually second cousins with a Polish gymnast
他实际上是一个波兰体操运动员的远房♥表弟
Is that a story?
这算个故事么
Doesn’t get me hard.
别再火上浇油了
Me, neither.
我也不想
You look nice.
你看起来不错
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Do you have a lighter?
你有打火机么
You know I don’t smoke.
你知道我不抽烟的
All right, I’m gonna go find a lighter. I’ll be back.
好吧 我去找个打火机 马上回来
Those’ll kill ya.
抽烟会要了你的命的
Well, gotta die of something.
怎么死不是死啊
Not today.
希望不是今天
Silver, still got 11 people inside.
西尔弗 里面还有11个人
I made them aware of everything.
我已经告诉了他们这一切
We’re not evacuating just yet
我们还没开始撤离
Listen, you know this is a false alarm.
听着 你知道这是个假警报
Okay? Calm down. You gentlemen looking for the package?
好么 冷静 你们在找背包
Yeah. What have we got? Follow me.
是啊 是什么东西 跟我来
Right down here. Excuse us, coming through.
就在这边儿 不好意思 借过
Excuse me.
借过
Atlanta 911.
亚特兰大911
There’s a bomb in Centennial Park.
世纪公园里有炸♥弹♥
What?
什么
You have 30 minutes.
你们有30分钟的时间
Do you know the address of Centennial Park?
你知道世纪公园的地址吗
I’m gonna need you to move forward.
请你们能往前挪一挪
Excuse me, folks. Excuse me, if you could move in.
借过 各位 借过 请往前挪一挪
I need you boys to get off the bench.
请你们从椅子上下来
I’m getting tired, Mom.
妈 我累了
Guys, get up, please. Yeah, me, too.
伙计们 请起来 我也累了
I need you ladies to move off that bench.
请两位女士从椅子上下来
Come join us.
配合我们工作
Let’s get the last of these pictures and we’ll go home.
我们再拍几张就回家
Okay.
好
Move this way.
这边走
Right there.
就在那
I don’t know how long it’s been there.
我不知道它在那里多久了
Oh, Lord. They told us in training.
天呐 他们在训练中告诉过我们
It’s real.
看来是真的
“You ever see the bomb guy go pale, run.”
“看见拆炸♥弹♥的人脸色变白 跑就对了”
We got three pipe bombs in that bag. Biggest I’ve ever seen.
袋子里面有三枚管状炸♥弹♥ 是我见过最大的
We need to clear a 100-foot perimeter immediately.
我们需要马上清空周边100英尺的场地
Vail got a bomb blanket?
韦尔你有抑爆毯吗
The Render-Safe team can be here in 20 minutes.
安全救援队20分钟内到
Richard…
理查德
I’m never giving you shit about anything ever again.
我再也不会对你出言不逊了
All right, we need to move! All right, back up.
好了 大家得离开了 好了 向后退
Everybody back now. Everyone, start moving forward, please!
大家向后退 请大家马上向后退
Everybody, we need you to help us out. Away from the tower, please.
各位 我们需要大家的帮助 请远离这座塔楼
Move forward!
向前走
Folks, we’re gonna need you to help secure a perimeter.
伙计们 我们需要你们建立一个防线
We need you to move forward, please! Right now!
请往前走 马上
Smile.
笑一个
Please, move forward.
请往前走
Move forward, please!
请往前走
These people on the end, ease back.
在后面的人快跟上
Keep moving.
别停下来
I blinked. Take another one.
我眨眼了 再拍一张
Start moving down that way. Clear out.
开始向那边移♥动♥ 清场
Left, right, left, right.
左 右 左 右
Move forward, please.
请往前走
Please, everyone’s fine.
大家都会没事的
Keep moving.
继续走
Go back. Keep moving. Watch your step.
回去 继续向前 注意看路
We need your help right now. Do not worry.
我们现在需要你们的配合 别担心
Keep it moving, please. Ma’am, keep it moving.
请继续走 女士 别停下来
Thank you. Keep it moving. Thank you.
谢谢 继续走 谢谢配合
This way. Come on. Nice and safe.
往这边走 注意安全
Be careful of that bench right there.
注意那边的长椅