我走进来 看到你们窗户上的圆形图案
and I’m thinking…
然后我就想
I… I used to think that federal law enforcement
我曾经以为联邦执法部门
was just about the highest calling a person could aspire to.
是一个人渴求的最高使命了吧
And I’m not sure I think that anymore, you know?
但我不确定现在是否还这么想 你知道吗
Not after all this.
特别是这一切发生之后
I did my job that night,
那天晚上我只是尽了职责
and some people are alive because of that.
也因此让一些人幸免遇难
Do you think that the next time some security guard
你觉得下次安保人员
sees a suspicious package,
再看到可疑包裹时
that he or she’s gonna call it in?
他或她还会上报吗
I doubt it.
我不觉得
You know? ‘Cause they’re gonna look at that and they’re gonna think,
你知道吗 因为他们会看着它然后想
“I don’t wanna be another Richard Jewell…
“我可不想成为下一个理查德·朱维尔
So I’m just gonna run.”
所以我还是赶紧跑吧”
How’s that make anybody any safer?
这怎么能保人安全呢
Y’all can keep following me around some more
你们可以继续咬着我不放
doing what you’re doing. I can stand it.
做你们现在做的 我能忍♥受
But I just know that every second you spend on me
但是我知道 你们在我身上浪费的每一秒
is time that you’re not spending on the real guy who did it,
本可以花在寻找真正的凶手上
and it’s like Watson said…
就像沃森说的
What happens when he…
要是他
What happens when he does it again?
要是他又作案了该怎么办
So, do you have anything you wanna charge me with?
所以 你有任何证据来指控我吗
Can you?
你有证据吗
Well…
好吧
I think it’s time to go.
我觉得我们该走了
How’d he do?
怎么样
He did great.
他表现的好极了
God.
天啊
Yeah.
是啊
Go on.
太好了
Hey.

Gentlemen.
先生们
Agent Shaw.
肖探员
Got something for yall
有东西给你们
What’s this?
什么东西
Marriage proposal.
求婚书
Oh.

My lucky day.
幸运日啊
Okay.
好吧
Well, this is a good start.
这是个好的开始
When’s the press conference? I’m assuming you’ll be
新闻发布会是什么时候 我想你会
announcing to all the news outlets, Tom Brokaw and the like.
向所有媒体宣布 向汤姆.布鲁考和其他新闻主播宣布
Mr. Bryant, let me be perfectly clear.
布莱恩特先生 让我把话说清楚
I still think your client is guilty as hell.
我仍然认为你的当事人有罪
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Well, you’re entitled to your opinion.
行吧 你有权拥有自己的想法
“This is to advise you that based on the evidence…”
“兹通知你方 根据证据”
It’s over.
结束了
Is…

Is it really over or is this just another one of their things?
真的结束了吗 还是这只是他们的另一个手段
You won. It’s over.
你赢了 这件事结束了
You did good.
你做得很好
I wanna see… I wanna see Mama.
我想见..我想见我妈妈
You wanna see Mama?
你想见妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
We can do that.
好啊没问题
That’s real?
真的吗
That’s what it says.
上面是这么写的
“…not considered a target in the federal criminal investigation
“在1996年7月27日世纪公园
of the bombing of July 27th, 1996,
爆♥炸♥案的联邦刑事调查中
Centennial Park.”
已从调查目标排除”
Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You got it.
不客气
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.

Hey.

Hello, Watson Bryant
你好 沃森·布莱恩特
Hey.

What can I do you for?
有什么能效劳的
How are you? How’s, uh…
你怎么样 额
My God, how’s Nadya?
天呐 娜迪娅怎么样
They found him, Richard.
他们抓到他了 理查德
Found who?
抓到谁了
Eric Rudolph.
埃里克·鲁道夫
He confessed to the bombing at Centennial Park.
他供认在世纪公园放置炸♥弹♥
You know when he’s being arraigned?
你知道他什么时候会被提审吗
I don’t know.
我不知道
Can you find out for me? Yeah.
你能帮我查一下吗 好
Look at you.
看看你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!