我的天哪
I’m so glad that’s over.
万幸总算是结束了
You did good.
你做的不错
All right.
行了
Gentlemen, please have a seat.
先生们 请坐
We’ll be right with you.
我们马上就来
All right, let me tell you how it’s gonna go.
行吧 我告诉你怎么弄
They’re gonna ask to see me first, set the ground rules.
他们会要求先见我 定一些规则
I wanna make sure they know I’m not gay.
我想确保他们知道我不是同性恋
Richard, I think we got bigger fish to fry,
理查德 我认为我们要更重要的事儿要说
but you’ll get the chance to tell them that.
但是你仍有机会告诉他们这个
I’m sure.
我确定
Agent Shaw.
肖恩探员
Dare you to see if he’s got any Snickers.
你敢不敢去看他有没有士力架
Kind of hungry.
有点饿了
You know what a 1001 is, Radar?
你知道基本规则是什么吧 雷达
Yes, sir. It’s lying to a federal agent
是的先生 对联邦探员撒谎
It’s a felony.
这是重罪
You say anything in there that isn’t true,
如果你谎话连篇
they can put you in jail without ever proving you’re a bomber.
他们不用证明你是个炸♥弹♥手就可以把你关进监狱
Hey.
嗨
You don’t know what to say, you say nothing.
不知道说什么就保持沉默
You ask for a five-minute break, you consult with me.
你要求五分钟的休息时间 来和我商量一下
You do not improvise.
你不能即兴发挥
You got that?
明白了吗
Yes, sir.
明白
So if you don’t know what to say, what do you do?
所以 如果你不知道说什么 你该怎么做
I don’t say a damn thi That’s right
我就啥也不说 没错
Mr. Bryant?
布莱恩特先生
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I was taking a look.
我只是随便看看
How do you guys wanna handle this?
你们准备怎么办
We’re gonna ask you some questions, and you’re gonna give us some answers.
我们提问 你们回答
How’s that sound?
这怎么样
Okay.
好的
Sounds good.
听起来不错
I’ll go get him.
我去叫他来
Hey, you ready, boyo?
嗨 你准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
I think so. Yeah.
应该好了
No, I mean ready.
不 你要完全准备好
Look at these guys not as suspect to agent, but as cop to cop.
你们不是探员和犯人的关系进行谈话 而是警♥察♥对警♥察♥
Don’t give them any more deference than they’re due.
别过分尊重他们
And don’t keep calling them “sir.” Yeah, well,
也别总叫他们“警官” 好
they’re still the United States government.
但他们可是美国政♥府♥啊
No, they aren’t the United States government
不 他们可不是美国政♥府♥
They’re just three pricks who work for the United States government
他们只是三个为美国政♥府♥工作的混♥蛋♥
You understand the difference?
明白这区别吗
Nobody in that room is a better man than you.
这个房♥间里没人能比得上你
You understand?
明白吗
Come on.
来吧
You’ll be fine.
你会没事的
That’s it Sit right there.
就这儿 坐这儿
Right here?
这儿
Yeah.
对
Thank you for joining us.
感谢你配合我们调查
Uh, Mr. Jewell, we’ve got a few questions
朱维尔先生 我们有一些问题想问你
regarding the events of July 27th, 1996,
是关于1996年7月27日发生的事
as you probably know.
你可能知道
Specifically the bombing in Centennial Park.
具体来说就是世纪公园发生的爆♥炸♥案
Mr. Jewell, you ever find yourself
朱维尔先生 你是否
accessing an Internet site called Candyman’s Candyland
登陆过一个名为糖果宝贝的糖果乐园的网站
regarding the contents of The Anarchist Cookbook?
浏览过无政♥府♥主义者食谱的内容
No, I have not.
不 我没有
But you do have police training in handling explosives?
但你确实接受过处理爆♥炸♥物的警务训练对吗
Asked and answered.
已问已答 不得追问
Did you ever collect any pieces of pipe
你有收集世纪公园建筑上的
from the construction of Centennial Park?
任何碎片吗
No, I did not.
不 我没有
Do you remember telling anybody at the park,
你有跟在公园的任何人说过
“Take my picture now, because pretty soon I’m gonna be famous”?
“快给我拍张照吧 因为我马上就要出名了”这句话吗
No, sir.
没有
Really?
真的吗
You sure about that?
你确定吗
100%.
百分百确定
How about, did you say,
那么你有说过
“I’m on my way to Atlanta It’s gonna be a mess out there”?
“我正在去亚特兰大的路上 外面肯定会一团糟”这句话吗
I was referring to the traffic jams.
我是指交通堵塞
Mr. Jewell,
朱维尔先生
why specifically did you want to be stationed at that sound and light tower?
为什么你特别要求要在声光塔舞台那儿站岗
I just liked listening to the music
我只是喜欢听音乐
and, the night before, I got to bring my mama down.
而且 在前一天晚上 我带我妈妈去了
We got to listen to Kenny Rogers.
我们想听肯尼.罗杰斯表演
She liked that. That was nice.
她很喜欢 歌♥很棒
And I guess I also get a nice vantage point
而且我还有个很老套的理由
to take a look at all the pretty girls.
我想看美女
I am not a homosexual.
我不是同性恋
And neither is David Dutchess.
大卫·达奇斯也不是
So you and David Dutchess are not lovers?
所以你和大卫·达奇斯不是一对儿
Asked and answered.
已问已答 不得追问
Mr. Jewell, you said before
朱维尔先生 你说过
that in your comings and goings back and forth
在你从舞台到声光塔
from the stage to the tower
来来回♥回♥的过程中
that you couldn’t get an exact fix on the time. Is that correct?
你记不清具体时间了 对吗
Yes, but when you have the runs,
对 但当你想上厕所的时候
which I did, excuse me,
我也确实上了 抱歉
you’re not thinking about what time it is.
你不会去注意时间
You’re just trying to
你只是想
crab-walk to a bathroom, you know?
横冲直撞到厕所 知道吗
So you don’t remember the exact time
所以你不记得
that you saw the drunks throwing the beer cans against the tower?
你看见醉鬼们往塔上扔瓶子的具体时间
Right?
对吗
No.
没错
You don’t remember the exact time you first saw the backpack?
你不记得第一次看见背包的具体时间
That’s correct.
没错
You ever seen a backpack like that before, Mr. Jewell?
你以前见过那样的背包吗 朱维尔先生
Yeah, I suppose so. Yeah.
我应该见过
You ever see that specific backpack before, Mr. Jewell?
你见过那个背包吗 朱维尔先生
Asked and answered.
已问已答 不得追问
Can we move on?
我们能往下进行吗
Mr. Jewell…
朱维尔先生
Did you conspire with David Dutchess or anybody else
你有和大卫·达奇斯或其他同谋
to plant a bomb in Centennial Park?
在世纪公园放置炸♥弹♥吗
No.
没有
Then how the fuck did you know to be on the other side of that AT&T tower
那你是怎么知道在塔的另一头
where you knew you’d be protected from the blast?
是可以躲避爆♥炸♥攻击的
A bomb went off right where you were stationed.
一颗炸♥弹♥正好就在你站岗的地方爆♥炸♥
Chaos erupts. Bodies hit the ground.
搞得一片混乱 人们倒在地上
Cops go flying. Hell, I was one of them.
警♥察♥被炸飞 妈的 我就是其中一个
You come out without a goddamn scratch.
你却毫发无伤
How does that happen, Richard?
这是怎么回事儿 理查德
Can I ask all you fellas a question?
我能问你们一个问题吗
Jesus. What?
天啊 什么问题
Do you have any kind of case against me?
你要指控我犯了什么罪吗
I mean evidence.
我是指证据
Like, any traces of anything on my mama’s Tupperware?
就像是 在我妈妈的特百惠里发现了任何蛛丝马迹
Or did you find any bomb-making materials in her apartment?
或在她的公♥寓♥里发现了任何制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
did you find some- – Hey, hey. Hey.
你有发现任何 -嘿 嘿 嘿
Richard, we don’t need to volunteer-
理查德 我们不需要主动-
I’m gonna say this if I’m gonna say anything.
如果我还要回答其他的 我必须先把这些话说了
I walk in here and I look at the circle decal on your windows there,