我要感谢这位勇敢的保安
Cocaine use is up from women in their 60s.
女性60多岁的时候可♥卡♥因♥的用量高涨
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗
Yeah. Look at that. Lucky them.
是啊 看看这个 祝他们好运
Holy shit, it’s Jewell.
天呐 那是朱维尔
Is that Kathy Scruggs?
这是凯西·斯格鲁格斯吗
Hey.
嘿
Is this what it’s like behind the curtain?
这就是藏在幕后的感觉吗
Richard Jewell here. Hello.
理查德·朱维尔 你好
We’re just about to go demand a retraction.
我们就快要求撤回报道了
Then we’re gonna go get a hamburger. You wanna come?
然后去吃汉堡包 你要不要一起
Is that right? Yeah.
是这样吗 是啊
This is, like, top-rate science fiction.
这就像评分最高的科幻片
“Bomb suspect sought limelight.”
《炸♥弹♥嫌疑人希望引人注目》
Are you kidding me? Who the hell do you think you are?
你在开玩笑吗 你♥他♥妈♥算老几啊
Mr. Bryant, what I do is I report the facts.
布莱恩特先生 我做的就是报道事实
You lead the public, is what you do. I report the facts.
你误导公众 这是你做的 我报道事实
The facts? That’s right That’s what I do.
事实 对 报道事实是我的工作
You ignorant, arrogant, ambitious… Excuse me? Excuse me?
你这个无知 傲慢 充满野心的 啥 啥
How did you get this job?
这工作你怎么弄来的
How’d I get this job? Yeah.
我怎么弄来的工作 对啊
Mr. Bryant, if you have an issue, you can take it up with the FBI
布莱恩特先生 如果你有问题 你可以去找联邦调查局处理
for investigating your client. Oh, bullshit.
去调查你的当事人 哦 得了吧
It has nothing to do with me. All right?
这和我无关 不是吗
What I do is, I hear the facts, I report them.
我做的就是听到事实 再报道出来
That is my responsibility. The facts? What about the truth?
这是我的职责 这些事实吗 那真♥相♥呢
My guiding principle is to report the facts.
我的原则是事实至上
What fucking principles?
什么见鬼的原则
This isn’t a principle standing next to me.
对我来说原则这种东西是不顶用的
Fuck your principle. This man’s name is Richard Jewell.
去你♥妈♥的♥原则 这个男的名字是理查德·朱维尔
He’s a hero. He saved lives. You’re unbelievable
他是个英雄 他救了好多人 你可真是满嘴跑火车
just coming in here. I’m unbelievable?
到这来胡闹 难道我是个骗子吗
Do you have any idea what kind of wildfire you started?
你知道你酿下多大的错吗
You’ve ruined this man’s life.
你毁了他的生活
Maybe you owe him an apology. Listen…
你或许应该向他道歉 听着
How about that?
怎么样
Mr. Jewell… You know, you are a… What?
朱维尔先生 你知道 你说啥
I said I’m sorry for what you and your mother have gone through.
我说对于您和您母亲的遭遇我很同情
You are a miserable excuse for a journalist.
你简直是垃圾记者中的战斗机
You’re a parasite.
你就是个寄生虫
Anything to sell a goddamn paper, you know that?
为了卖♥♥报 你啥都做得出来 你知道吗
Why don’t you go chase another ambulance?
那你咋还不上医院呢
Kiss my ass.
去你的
He’s out of order.
他快不受控了
Vail can go back to work. There’s nothing really to watch here.
都回去工作 这里没什么好看的
You can just keep doing your jobs.
继续忙你们的
He didn’t do it.
不是他做的
Oh, fuck.
哦 靠
You got a lot of fucking nerve sitting here.
你特么真不要脸
Jewell couldn’t have made the call.
朱维尔不可能打电♥话♥
The math is wrong.
时间距离不对
I covered the distance from the site to the phones.
我去走了一遍
There’s no way he would have made it in time.
他不可能及时来回
Yeah, we know.
是的 我们知道
You know?
你们知道
He had an accomplice.
他有帮凶
An accomplice?
帮凶
Sure. Why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
What about the lone bomber profile?
那关于炸♥弹♥的档案呢
The wannabe cop? With an accomplice?
警♥察♥ 帮凶
Well, first of all, profiles are always just a jumping-off point.
首先 档案只是一个出发点
Oklahoma City had two bombers, if you remember.
如果你记得的话 俄克拉荷马城就有两名投弹者
Okay, so who did it? Who is it?
所以 到底是谁干了这件事 究竟是谁呢
Like I’m gonna tell you after the way you burned me.
好像你上次害了我之后我还会告诉你似的
Fine. I’ll just write that the case against Jewell is starting to weaken.
好吧 我就只写针对朱维尔的案件进展开始舒缓
Bad facts, et cetera. See how that goes.
证据不足等等 看情况说吧
You know what? I’m not sure where you get this idea
你知道吗 我不确定你是从哪里想到这个主意的
that I work for you, or that we work together.
我为你想出来的 或者是我们一起
I don’t even know why I’m fucking talking to you.
我甚至都不知道为什么我要和你说话
I know why. And you need me just as much as I need you.
我知道为什么 因为我们彼此相互依存
You know what, sweetheart?
你知道的 甜心
I don’t need you a goddamn bit.
我一点都不需要你
Can I have one more, please?
再来一杯 谢谢
Next to me is Bobi Jewell,
在我身旁的是波比·朱维尔
mother of Richard Jewell.
理查德·朱维尔的母亲
By some savage twist of fate,
造化弄人
Richard Jewell has been wrongfully and falsely accused of murder and mayhem.
理查德·朱维尔被错误无理地指控犯有谋杀和故意伤害罪
Her son’s accusers are two of the most powerful forces in the world today.
她儿子的控告方是最有权势的两股力量
The United States government and the media.
美国政♥府♥和美国媒体
For the past four weeks, these horrific forces have combined
过去的四周里 这些可怖的势力勾结
to make her daily existence a living hell.
令她处在水深火热之中
As I speak, they continue to crush the very life out of her
就在我说话之时 他们还在继续压榨她
and her only son.
压榨她唯一的儿子
I introduce Barbara Jewell,
下面我将介绍芭芭拉·朱维尔
the 113th victim of the Centennial bombing.
世纪公园爆♥炸♥案的第113名受害者
My name is Barbara Jewell.
我的名字是芭芭拉·朱维尔
I am employed as a claims coordinator with a local insurance agency
我受雇于当地一家保险公♥司♥ 担任索赔协调员
and I have worked there for 13 years.
我在那里工作了13年了
Approximately four weeks ago,
大约在四周之前
over 100 people were injured
超过100个人受伤
and two people lost their lives
两人死亡
as a result of the Olympic Park bombing.
这是奥林匹克公园爆♥炸♥案的惨剧
My heart goes out to these victims and their families.
我非常担心那些受害者和他们的家庭
I am so very drained.
我感到筋疲力尽
I hope and pray to God that nobody ever has to go through this again.
我向天祈祷 希望大家不会再遇此磨难
I do not think any of you can even
我想你们没有人
begin to imagine what our lives are like.
能想象我们生活的现状
The media has portrayed my son
媒体把我儿子描绘成
as the person who has committed this crime.
一个犯罪分子
They have taken all privacy from us.
他们窥探我们的隐私
They have taken all peace.
打破了我们生活的宁静
They watch and photograph everything we do.
他们窥探记录我们的一切
Like the media,
就像这媒体
the FBI follows his every move
联邦调查局盯着他的一举一动
and watches my home constantly.
不断监视着我们家
And why?
这是为什么
My son…
我的儿子
My son is innocent.
我的儿子是无辜的
Richard is not the Olympic Park bomber.
理查德不是在奥林匹克公园放炸♥弹♥的人
Richard is not a murderer.
理查德不是凶手
He saved people’s lives.
他救了人命
Please hear me, Mr. President, and help me.
总统先生 请听听我的心声 帮帮我吧
You have the power to end this nightmare.
你有能力来结束这场噩梦
My son is a hero.
我的儿子是个英雄
I think the FBI knows that by now.
我想联邦调查局直到现在才明白这件事
If they do not intend to charge my son,
如果他们不再控诉我的儿子
please tell us.
请告诉我们
Please tell the world.
请大声告诉世界
Mr. President…
总统先生
Please clear my son’s name.
请还我儿子的清白
You did good.
你做的很棒
Richard.
理查德
Oh, Mama.
妈妈
Oh, thank you for doing that.
非常感谢你做的这些
Oh, I’m sorry.
噢 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry I cried.
抱歉 对不起我哭了
I didn’t mean to cry.
我并不想哭的
No, you did real good. You did better than good.
不 真的很不错 真的很棒
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Let’s go show them who you are.
让他们瞧瞧你是谁
Oh, God.