他不是真的说“警♥察♥不为难警♥察♥”
He thinks I’m the Pillsbury Doughboy. Do you? Could have fooled me.
他觉得我是面团宝宝 是吗 我差点就信了
I thought you guys were gonna get engaged.
我还以为你们要订婚了
Hey! Richard! You go for a cookie right now,
嘿 理查德 现在去吃块饼干吧
I’m gonna chop off your hands and shove them up your ass!
我要把你的双手剁下来塞进你屁♥股♥里
Try eating a cookie then, fucker.
那就吃块饼干呀 混♥蛋♥
Why’d you wanna represent me and be my lawyer?
你为啥要成为我的代理律师
Hey, you looked like you needed some help.
嘿 你好像需要帮助
You look like you might’ve needed money from a book deal.
你好像需要通过出书事务挣点钱
Well, let me ask you, why’d you pick me?
呃 我想问你 你为啥选择我呢
There’s a lot of lawyers in the phone book. Whafd you pick me for?
电♥话♥簿里有许多律师 为啥你偏偏选择我
I picked you because you were the only one
我选你是因为你是唯一
at the US Small Business Admin bureau
在“美国小商业管理局”工作的律师
who didn’t treat me like a five-year-old, and call me,
而且你没有把我当成一个五岁小孩 没有叫我
“bag of snacks” and “blimp,”
“零食狂” 也没有叫我“死胖子”
“Michelin Man/1 and “Pillsbury Doughboy.”
“米其林怪”以及“面团宝宝”
You’re the only one who treated me like a human being!
只有你把我当成一个人
And now you’re just yelling at me, telling me to be somebody that I’m not!
但现在你吼了我 要求我变成一个我不会成为的人
I don’t know how to be that guy!
我不知道要怎样成为这样一个人
You’re that guy! I’m me!
你就是这样一个人 我是我自己
What?
怎么了
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你说啥
Oh, my Lord.
噢 天呐
How can they do that?
他们怎么可以做这种事
easy because you don’t matter.
很简单 因为你很好糊弄
That’s how come.
这就是为什么
We need to go!
我们必须离开
Move!
走啊
You guys gotta
你们必须离开
We need to evacuate!
我们要撤了
Mr. Dutchess.
达奇斯先生
You got a minute?
有空吗
I got that.
我来付
There you go.

Can I finish my food? Nope.
我能先把东西吃完吗 不行
Mmm. That’s good.
呃 好吧
They’ve decided that since
他们已经认为
you can’t have placed the 911 call yourself
既然你不可能亲自打911电♥话♥
that you must’ve had a partner.
那你一定有个同伙
They think your partner must be your homosexual boyfriend,
他们觉得你的同伙一定是你的男朋友
which they decided is probably me.
他们觉得那个人可能就是我
What?

They asked me to wear a wire.
他们让我带窃听装置
I told them to shove it. I said you were a hero.
我告诉他们我不需要 我说你曾是一个英雄
And they said, “Well, if he really is a hero,
而他们说 “好吧 要是他真的是个英雄
then he’s got nothing to worry about and neither do you.”
那么他就不需要紧张兮兮 你也不需要 ”
They also told me that, uh, one of your GBI buddies
他们还说 呃 你的一个GBI伙计
you know, the one you made lasagna for when he came over…
就是他来看你的时候 你给做了面条的那个伙计
Yeah, Miller.
我知道 米勒嘛
Yeah.

Yeah.
是的
He was wearing a wire, too.
他也带了窃听装置
He’s got a lot on you.
他对你揪着不放
There’s, one other thing.
还有个事儿
They asked me if I’d ever had any experience with pipe bombs
他们还问我有没有试过土质铁管炸♥弹♥
and I had to tell them the truth.
我必须告诉他们事实
You know, the little ones.
你知道 这种小炸♥弹♥
We used to drop them down gopher holes when I was a kid in West Virginia
我们以前把它丢进地鼠洞里 那时我还是个住在维吉尼亚州西部的小孩
David… Lord.
大卫 天呐
I told them this was years before I even met Richard.
我告诉他们这件事在我认识理查德以前已经过去好几年了
I told them a couple times.
我告诉他们好多次了
Still…
然而
I’m sorry.
对不起
It’s okay. Yeah.
没关系
Yep.
好吧
It’s okay.
没事
I did what was…
我做过
Hey, turn…
嘿 关
Come on! What are you doing?
天呐 你在干啥
We can’t be watching movies with bombs and explosions
我们不能看炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的电影
when they’re listening.
因为此时他们在监听
Come…
拜托
Y’all…
你们都
I’m… I’m trying to do the right thing.
我只是不想出差错
Right?
对吗
Guys… Are they not listening?
各位 他们难道没有监听吗
Hey, Mama, I’m sorry.
嘿 妈妈 对不起
Mama, I’m sorry.
妈妈 对不起
Please?
拜托别这样
Mama, come on out. We can watch whatever you wanna watch.
妈妈 出来吧 你想看啥 我们就看啥
I don’t mind.
我不管
Mama, please, I…
妈妈 拜托 我
I won’t say nothing about anything.
我不会再多嘴了
Just come on out.
出来吧
Mama, I’m sorry. I’m…
妈妈 对不起 我
Please?
拜托了
Mama, please?
妈妈 拜托
I know.
知道了
I’m scared, Richard.
我好害怕 理查德
I’m right there with you.
我在这陪着你
It’s all right.
没事的
I don’t know how to protect you from these people.
我不知道怎样保护你不受这些人的伤害
Hey, you know… You know what? You don’t have to protect me.
嘿 你知道吗 你不需要保护我
I do the protecting. I do.
我才是负责保护的人 我才是
Yep.
好吧
Come on. Come on out
来吧 出来吧
You just sit down. You watch whatever you wanna watch.
你坐下 你想看啥就看啥
I don’t care.
我不管
I don’t care.
我不管
And I’m sorry I yelled.
对不起 我朝你吼了
Yeah, she’s had about three days to be proud of her son
对 她有过三天为儿子自豪的日子
and then taken away from her.
然后他们就夺走了她的骄傲
Yep. That ain’t right
对 这样做是不对的
sorry, Richard.
对不起 理查德
Hey.

You ready to start fighting back?
你准备好反击了吗
Yeah.

Richard!
理查德
Are you here to turn yourself in?
你是来自首的吗
Don’t see why we can’t just let the FBI do this.
不知道为啥我们不能把这种事留给FBI来做
You trust them with the results?
你能信任他们所作出的结果吗
You’re in good hands here. Just breathe.
你状态很好 别紧张
Richard, whose idea was it for you to take a polygraph test?
理查德 是谁让你测谎的
Watson’s.
沃森
How do you think you’ll do on it?
你觉得你的测谎结果会怎样
Fine.
很好
Do you know who put that bomb in Olympic Park?
你知道是谁在奥林匹克公园放置炸♥弹♥的吗
No, I do not know who planted the bomb in Centennial Park.
不 我不知道谁在世纪公园放了炸♥弹♥
Hey, maybe we better talk-
嘿 我们最好谈谈-
Nah. He passed.
不 他通过了测谎测试
Highest level. No deception indicated.
最高分通过的 没检测到他说谎
Oh, Jesus Christ
噢 天呐
my God.
天呐
Thanks, man. Hey.
谢谢 伙计 嘿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey. Look at you, huh?
嘿 看看你 哈
You did it, man.
你成功了 伙计
Yeah, we did it You did it.
对啊 我们成功了 你成功了
We must be firm in this.
我们必须要坚信
We cannot be intimidated by acts of terror.
我们不能被恐怖行为吓倒
I want to thank the brave security personnel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!