你在期待丧尸入侵吗
No, I wasn’t expecting zombies. I expect deer. I hunt.
不 我不期待丧尸 我期待鹿 我打猎
You hunt? Okay.
你打猎 好吧
Radar, let me explain something to you.
雷达 我向你解释一些事情吧
All you’re guilty of right now
你现在唯一的罪
is looking like the kind of guy who might set off a bomb.
就是让人以为你是安置炸♥弹♥的嫌疑人
But everything you do that promotes that image is gonna hang us.
你的所有加固犯罪形象的举动都会把我们逼上绝路
Sorry. Poor choice of words.
抱歉 用词不当
Those jackals out there, they want your ass on a chopping block.
外面那些豺狼想把你当成案板上的肉
I just… Is there anything else odd or quirky
所以还有任何古怪
or fucking weird that I’m gonna discover today?
或稀奇的事还有待我发现吗
Yeah, kind
是 有点
I haven’t paid my taxes in about a couple years.
我好几年没有交税了
This gets better and better.
情况越来越好了
Guns, guns, guns. I hate guns.
枪 枪 枪 我讨厌枪
Every time Richard goes hunting, I say,
每次理查德去打猎 我都说
“Don’t you dare drag a dead Bambi in here.
你不准把死斑比拖进这里来
I don’t wanna eat Bambi.”
我不吃斑比肉
But you know what?
但你知道什么吗
Richard, when he was deputy with the Habersham County Sheriffs,
理查德 当他是哈伯沙姆县治安官的副手时
he got 98 out of 100 on his shooting test.
他在射击测试中得了98分
It was awesome. Mmm-hmm.
太棒了 嗯-嗯
That’s great.
了不起
Okay.
好吧
You don’t talk. I talk. Say it.
你不要说话 我来说 重复
I don’t talk.
我不说话
But I want those guys to know that
但我要这些家伙知道这点
I’m law enforcement, too. Just like them.
我也是执法人员 就像他们一样
See, right there?
听着 就是这点
That’s talking. That’s what we don’t want, okay?
你说话了 我们要避免这样 好吗
You picked the right lawyer, Richard.
你挑了一个好律师 理查德
We all set?
都准备好了吗
Yeah. All right, let’s go. Come on.
是的 好吧 我们走 快点
Let’s start in the back.
我们从后面开始
Bring it in. Let’s go. By the numbers, everybody.
拿进来 快 每个人都按数字号♥码
By the numbers.
按数字
Hold on.
跟紧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Yeah, so, you guys go ahead and take everything.
好吧 随你们这些家伙怎么折腾
Take the carpet, whatever you need. I’m law enforcement, too, so I get it
拿毯子也好 想拿啥拿啥 我也是执法人员 我能理解
Just know that whatever you take,
只要明白你拿的东西
it’s just gonna prove that I didn’t do anything.
都能证明我的清白
Yeah, we’ve done this before.
是 我们以前做过这个
You’ll be counsel, Mr. Bryant?
你将成为法律顾问 布莱恩特先生
That’s the plan, yeah.
计划如此 是的
All right, if you’re gonna stay here, you’re gonna have to put these on.
好的 如果你要留下 你得戴上这些
Yeah, let’s go. Gloves and booties.
好 我们走吧 手套和脚套
Yeah.
好
You heard the man. Booties and gloves.
你听到了 要戴脚套和手套
Watson, they’re taking my Tupperware.
沃森 他们拿走了我的特百惠杯子
All right, let’s play ball right now. We’ll get it back.
好 我们现在合作一下 迟早会拿回来的
If y’all need help finding anyth feel free to ask one of us.
如果你需要帮找东西 请随时问我们
We can help.
我们可以帮忙
Just trying to help.
只是尽量帮忙
It’s in there.
在那里
You ever read that book?
你读过那本书吗
Got a lot in it about police procedure.
那里面有很多关于警♥察♥程序的内容
It’s a good one. It’s kind of controversial.
很好的一本书 有点争议
It’s a good book.
这是一本好书
It’s a good book.
这是一本好书
I can help you with that.
我可以帮你那个
I babysit with those.
那是我的带子
You know what? Actually, it might be easier
你知道吗 其实如果你们在外面等着
if you guys just waited outside while we did our jobs.
我们工作会更容易一些
Good idea Yeah, let’s do that Thank you.
好主意 我们出去吧 谢谢
Let’s do that, Richard. Let’s get the hell out of here.
我们出去 理查德 让我们离开这鬼地方
Thank you.
谢谢配合
Johnson, Rosario, anything?
约翰逊 罗萨里奥 有发现吗
What was the agreement?
我们之前怎么说的
That I wouldn’t talk.
我不说话
Yeah, whafd you do?
是 那你怎么做的
I talked.
我说话了
They wanna fry you. You understand that? You know that, right?
他们没安好心 你懂吗 你知道的 对吗
Everyone here wants to fry you.
这里每个人都没安好心
You’re a little piece of bacon.
你就是一块培根肉
Well, on a lighter note,
好吧 聊点轻松的
you never did tell me the name of the firm you moved to and whatnot
你从来没有告诉过我你跳槽的公♥司♥名字
I opened my own.
我自己开的公♥司♥
What made you do something like that?
什么使你做那样的事情
Firms mean partners, and partners think they can tell you who to be.
公♥司♥意味着合伙人 合伙人认为他们可以告诉你是谁
I don’t care much for being dictated to.
我不太在乎别人对我的要求
Hey! You have no right
嘿 你没有权利
Come back here. Mama, what’s wrong?
给老娘回来 妈妈 怎么了
They went through my underthings.
他们搜查了我的内衣裤
How much indignity do they want us to take?
他们想让我们受多少侮辱
All right, Bobi. Hey, hold on, fellas. Excuse me.
好吧 波比 嘿 等等 伙计们 不好意思
Mama, hey…
妈妈 嘿
Bobi. Excuse me, fellas.
波比 对不起 伙计们
Bobi.
波比
Excuse me. What did they take from you?
打扰一下 他们从你这里拿走了什么
Hold on now. Hold on.
请退后 请退后
Bobi, let me take care of it for you.
波比 让我来
Can I take care of it for you?
交给我好吗
gonna go get them. Excuse me.
我去拿 抱歉
What can you share with us?
你有什么可以跟我们分享
They found some really dangerous pantyhose, apparently.
显然他们找到了一些非常危险的连裤♥袜♥
Yeah.
是的
Richard.
理查德
Come here for a sec. I want to talk to you.
过来一下 我想跟你谈谈
Come on inside. Yes, sir.
快点进来 好的 警官
What can I help with?
我能帮什么
Just come on inside. Just for a second.
只要进来一下 一会儿
What did they pull out of the house?
他们从房♥子里搜出了什么
Did he do it, Watson?
是他做的吗 沃森
No, he did not. Richard Jewell is an innocent man. He’s a hero.
不 他没有 理查德·朱维尔是无辜的 他是英雄
If he’s innocent, then why is the FBI here?
如果他是无辜的 那为什么联邦调查局在这里
We welcome the FBI. We’re glad they’re here.
我们欢迎联邦调查局 我们很高兴他们在这里
No, you don’t.
不 你没有
You know that’s not true, Kathy.
你知道这是假的 凯西
Can I see those boxes, please?
我能看看这些盒子吗
All right, here’s what we’re gonna do.
好 我们接下来要做这些事
I’m gonna hand you this phone,
我把手♥机♥给你
and when I do, you’re gonna wait till the beep
等手♥机♥接通后
and then you’re gonna say into it,
你就说
“There’s a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.”
“世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟”
I’m, uh…
我 呃
I’m sorry, Why?
抱歉 为什么
We need a voice exemplar. Like you to say it a few times.
我们需要一个声音样本 你说几遍
“There’s a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.”
“世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟”
It might be the only way to clear your name.
这可能是证明你清白的唯一方法
I do wanna help y’all. I’m law enforcement, too.
我的确想帮你们 我也是个执法者
Well, yeah. Then you should know how evidentiary this is, right?
好吧 那你肯定知道这是有迹可循的吧
So, “There’s a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.”
所以 说“世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟”
“30 minutes.” Okay.
“30分钟” 好吧
After the beep? Yeah.
响铃之后 对
There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
Okay, one more time. Just a little louder.
好 再来一遍 大点声
There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes.
世纪公园有一颗炸♥弹♥ 你有30分钟
Okay, that’s great. Can you do it one more time?
可以 很好 再来一遍
Maybe let’s do a series. We’ll do a couple in a row.