And you shall understand from me her mind.
带给她我真诚的热吻
Bear her my true love’s kiss.
再会
Farewell.
温情的傻子
Relenting fool.
浅薄易变的妇人
and shallow, changing woman!
斯丹莱勋爵
Lord Stanley
你有什么消息?
what’s the news with you?
消息不妙 陛下
None good, your majesty
但也不太糟 还打哑谜呢
nor none so bad. Hoyday, a riddle!
既不好又不坏 我再问一遍 什么消息?
Neither good nor bad. Once more, what news?
里士满已在海上了
Richmond is on the seas.
让他沉到海下边去吧
Then be the seas on him!
他在那做什么?
What does he there?
陛下 我不知道 只能揣测
Your majesty, I know not, but by guess.
那你揣测呢? 他被白金汉煽动
Well, as you guess? Stirred up by Buckingham
直奔英格兰 来索取王冠
He makes for England, here to claim the Crown.
王座上没人了吗?
ls the throne empty?
当国王是死的吗?
ls the king dead?
怕是你要造♥反♥ 去投奔他吧
You will revolt and fly to him, I fear.
我从无二心 将来也不会有
I never was nor never will be false.
那就去召集人马
Go, then, and muster men
可是要留下
but leave behind with us
你的儿子小乔治
your son, young George.
斯丹莱 你可不要动摇
Stanley, look your heart be firm
否则他的头就保不住了
Or else his head’s assurance is but frail.
陛下 白金汉公爵他…
Your majesty, the Duke of Buckingham…
没好消息就退下
Till you bring better news!
白金汉公爵就擒了
“The Duke of Buckingham is taken prisoner.”
我求你宽恕
I cry you mercy.
里士满从法国带着大队人马登陆了
Richmond is landed with a mighty power from France.
我们去会会他
Let’s go to meet him.
我们只顾议论
While we reason here
王位之争可能已经见分晓了
A royal battle might be won and lost.
泰莱尔 叫人把白金汉带来
Tyrell, give order Buckingham be brought!
欢迎
Welcome.
勃莱肯伯雷 里士满
Brackenbury. Richmond.
愿你好运当头 凯♥旋♥而归
Fortune and victory be with you, nephew.
王后已经满心同意我娶伊丽莎白公主
The queen has heartily consented that I marry Princess Elizabeth.
英格兰之福啊 好斯丹莱大人 勃莱肯伯雷
England rejoice! Good Lord Stanley, Brackenbury.
大主教 准备一早就动身
Archbishop. Prepare your advance early in the morning.
我不能帮你帮得太明显
On your side I may not be too forward.
你弟弟乔治还被扣押着
Your cousin George is held in custody.
那头恶毒 嗜血 横行霸道的猪猡
Wretched, bloody and usurping swine!
我深信他的盟友都会倒戈过来
I do not doubt but his friends will turn to you.
他没有盟友
He has no friends.
理查王都不让我跟他说句话吗?
Will not King Richard let me speak with him?
不行 我的大人
No, my good lord.
这就是我辅佐他称王的下场?
Made I him king for this?
泰莱尔 怎么愁眉苦脸的?
Tyrell, why look you so sad?
我心中比脸上轻松十倍 大人
My heart is ten times lighter than my looks, my lord.
几点钟了?
What is’t o’clock?
该用晚餐了 陛下 我今晚不想用餐
It’s supper time, your majesty. I’if not sup tonight.
商议一下明天的行动吧
Let’s consult upon tomorrow’s business.
叛军有多少人马?
What is the number of the traitors?
六七千人 陛下
Six or seven thousand, your majesty.
我们的兵力有他们三倍多
Our battalion trebles that account.
更何况 国王亲临前线
Besides, the king’s name
就是无穷的士气
is a tower of strength.
凯茨比
Catesby!
陛下
Your majesty.
去请斯丹莱爵士 让他率部日出前赶来
Send to Lord Stanley. Bid him bring his force before sunrising,
否则他儿子乔治就会坠入
lest his son George fall into
永夜的无底深渊
the blind cave of eternal night.
去吧
Leave me.
遵命
I will.
明天做个早起的鸟儿 好泰莱尔
Stir with the lark tomorrow, gentle Tyrell.
陛下
Your majesty.
走开
Leave me, I say.
主啊
Oh, Lord
让里士满和伊丽莎白
let Richmond and Elizabeth
照您的神旨
by your fair ordinance.
相互结合吧
be joined together.
主啊 若您恩许 让他们的后裔
And let their heirs, God, if thy will be so
世世代代
Enrich the time to come.
永享太平
with smooth-faced peace.
主啊 我自命为您手下的将领
Oh, thou whose captain I account myself
愿您恩顾 照看我的战士们
Look on my forces with a gracious eye
把您愤怒的刀枪交给他们
Put in their hands thy bruising arms of wrath.
让我们在您的胜利中同声欢颂
That we may praise thee in thy victory.
无论睡时
Sleeping
还是醒时
and waking
永远庇护我
defend me still.
你是不是我的儿子? 你这癞蛤♥蟆♥
Are you my son? You toad!
理查 你实在欺人太甚
Richard, you do me shameinjury!
你终究要血债血偿
bloody will be your end!
你伤了我的眼睛
You do infect my eyes!
你这种冷嘲热讽我忍♥无可忍♥了
I have too long borne your blunt upbraidings!
因为我个子小 像猴儿一样
Because that I am little, like an ape
我觉得你应该把我扛在肩头上
I think that you should bear me on your shoulders!
我的孩子们在哪?
Where are my children?
又是一场梦
I did but dream.
啊 懦弱的良心
Oh, coward conscience!
我在害怕什么?
What do I fear?
旁边并无旁人啊
There’s none else by.
理查爱理查
Richard loves Richard
那就是说 我就是我
that is, I am I.
这里有杀人凶手吗?
ls there a murderer here?
没有
No!
有 我就是
Yes. I am.
我爱我自己 为什么呢?
I love myself, but why?
我对自己做过什么好事吗?
For any good that I myself have done unto myself?
没那事 唉 其实我恨我自己啊
Oh, no. Alack, I rather hate myself.
我对自己干下了可恨的罪行
For hateful deeds committed by myself.
我是个恶人
l’m a villain.
这也是谎话 我才不是呢
But I lie, I am not.
蠢材 自己得说自己好呀
Fool, of thyself speak well.
蠢材 不要自夸了
Fool, do not flatter.
我这颗良心伸出了千万条舌头
My conscience has a thousand severaI tongues.
拥上公堂来 齐声高喊 “有罪 有罪”
Thronged to the bar, crying all, “Guilty! Guilty!”
我只有绝望了
I shall despair!
天下没有谁爱我
There is no creature loves me
就算我死了
And if I die
也无人会可怜我的
no soul will pity me.
陛下
Your majesty.
拉克立夫?
Ratcliffe?
我们的战友都靠得住吗?
Will all our friends prove true?
毫无疑问 陛下
No doubt, your majesty.
拉克立夫 我怕 我怕啊
Ratcliffe, I fear. I fear!
不要怕 陛下
Oh, no, your majesty
不要害怕幻影
be not afraid of shadows.
你睡得如何 大人?
How have you slept, my lord?
睡得不能更甜
The sweetest sleep
还做了有史以来
the fairest-boding dreams.
最吉利不过的梦
That ever entered in a drowsy head.
懦夫才谈什么良心
Conscience is but a word that cowards use.
牢记对方是何等样人
Remember whom you are to cope with
一群浪人 流氓 亡命徒
all a sort of vagabonds, rascals and runaways.
领头的不就是个微不足道的黄口小儿?
And who does lead ’em but a paltry fellow, a milksop?
就算我们要被征服
If we be conquered
也得被男子汉征服
let men conquer us.
来把这帮乌合之众抽回海那边去吧