Yes, I thank God, my father and yourself.
你这癞蛤♥蟆♥
You toad!
王子哪去了 你妻子呢?
Where are the princes and your wife?
母亲
Mother
我也带着点您的个性
I have a touch of your condition
最受不了别人谴责
That cannot brook the accent of reproof.
好好听我说
Oh, let me speak!
有话快说吧母亲 我赶时间
Be brief, dear mother, for I am in haste.
当初生你 就是我苦痛的负担
A grievous burden was your birth to me!
最后我不是来安慰您了吗?
And came I not at last to comfort you?
你把人间变成了我的地狱
You came on earth to make the earth my hell!
小时候你就暴躁倔强
Tetchy and wayward was your infancy
上了学你更加凶狠 暴戾 放肆 粗野
Your schooldays frightful, desperate, wild and furious
血气方刚时你胆大妄为
Your prime of manhood daring, bold and venturous
成年后又变得骄横 险诈 恶毒
Your age confirmed, proud, subtle, sly and bloody!
你在身边 何尝给过我片刻安乐?
What comfortable hour can you name That ever graced me with your company?
要是我这么不招您待见…
If I be so disgracious.
听我说两句吧
Oh, hear me a little
因为我再不会跟你说话了 是吗
For I shall never speak to you again! So.
带着我最恶毒的诅咒上战场
To war take with you my most grievous curse!
我要为里士满的队伍祈祷
My prayers shall on Richmond’s party fight.
你嗜血成性 终究要血债血偿
Bloody you are, bloody will be your end!
你一生耻辱 死也会死得丢人现眼
Shame serves your life and will your death attend!
我要去法国了
I leave for France.
别默不作声了
Be not tongue-tied.
你是个旧日的幻影 虚无缥缈 扮着王后的龙套
You’re a dream of what you were. a breath, a queen in jest!
你的丈夫哪去了? 你的兄弟哪去了?
Where is your husband now? Where is your brother?
你的两个儿子哪去了? 你人生的乐趣哪去了?
Where are your two sons? Where in joy?
谁还来跪求你 高呼着”神佑吾后”?
Who sues and kneels and says, “God save the queen”?
曾对你卑躬屈节的大臣们何在?
Where are the bended peers that flattered you?
追随你的大队人马何在?
Where be the thronging troops that followed you?
教教我怎么诅咒我的仇人
Teach me how to curse my enemy!
夜间莫熟睡 白天莫进食
Forbear to sleep the nights and fast the days.
在想象中尽情美化你的孩子们
Think that your babes were sweeter than they were.
把屠♥杀♥他们的人想得更残酷
And he that slew them fouler than he is!
快交待 你这贱奴
Tell me, you villain slave
我的孩子们在哪里?
where are my children?
我弟弟利佛斯和你哥哥克莱伦斯在哪里?
Where is my brother Rivers and your brother Clarence?
海司丁斯大人在哪里?
Where is Lord Hastings?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth
我有句话得跟你说
I must talk a word with you.
我可没有别的王子
l’ve no more sons of the royal blood.
供你屠戮了
for you to slaughter!
你有个女儿
You have a daughter.
名叫伊丽莎白
called Elizabeth.
为这个就要她死?
Must she die for this?
让她活下去吧
Oh. let her live.
凭她的身世就能保她一命
Her life is safest only in her birth.
同样的身世害死了她两个兄弟
And only in that safety died her brothers.
你说得好像我杀了王子似的
You speak as if that I had slain the princes.
无疑那杀人的屠刀本是钝的
No doubt the murderer’s knife was dull and blunt.
磨尖它的正是你那铁石心肠
Till it was sharpened on your stone-hard heart
才让它刺进我那羊羔的肺腑
to revel in the entrails of my lambs!
夫人 我自会给你家人更多好处
Ma’am, I intend more good to you and yours.
来补偿你们受我的伤害
Than ever you or yours by me were harmed.
你能有什么显位 什么尊严 什么荣誉
Tell me, what state, what dignity, what honour.
来给我任何一个孩子?
Can you bestow on any child of mine?
我所有的一切
Even all I have
对 甚至包括我自己
yes, and myself and all.
都能送给你的一个孩子
Will I withal endow a child of yours.
少废话 不然你这套仁义话还没说完
Be brief, lest that the process of your kindness.
仁义之心就消失了
Lasts longer telling than your kindness’ date.
那我直接说吧 我衷心爱你的女儿
Know, then, that with my soul I love your daughter.
并决定把她立为英格兰王后
And do intend to make her Queen of England.
什么?
What?
你?
You?
你意下如何?
What think you of it?
你怎能追得到她?
How can you woo her?
这我就得请教你了
Now, that would I learn of you.
你愿意请教我?
And will you learn of me?
夫人 这是我的真心话
Madam, with all my heart.
派出屠♥杀♥她兄弟的凶手
Send to her by the man who slew her brothers.
给她送一对流血的心 她可能会哭泣
A pair of bleeding hearts, then will she weep.
如果这挑逗还不够
If this inducement move her not
把你的丰功伟绩写封信寄给她
Send her a letter of your noble deeds.
告诉她你杀了她叔父克莱伦斯 她舅舅利佛斯
Tell her you made away her uncle Clarence, her uncle Rivers
对 为了她 还匆忙除掉了她的婶婶安
yes, and for her sake made quick conveyance with her good aunt Anne!
你取笑了 夫人
You mock me, madam,
这可不是赢得你女儿的办法
this is not the way to win your daughter.
那就没办法了
There is no other way
除非你能摇身一变
Unless you could put on some other shape.
变得不像做出这些事的理查
And not be Richard who’s done all this!
可我做这些事全是因为爱她
Say that I did all this for love of her.
那她别无选择 只能恨你了
Well, then, she cannot choose but hate you.
这些都木已成舟 无法挽回了
What is done cannot be now amended.
人难免做些荒唐事
Men shall deal unadvisedly sometimes.
如果我夺走了你儿子的王国
If I did take the kingdom from your sons
我把它还给你女儿 就算补偿了
To make amends I’if give it to your daughter.
你照样能做国王的母亲
Again you shall be mother of a king
如何?
what?
我们未来的好日子长着呢
We have many goodly days to see.
你流过的点点伤心泪
The liquid drops of tears that you have shed.
都会变成一颗颗明珠 回到你手中
Shall come again, transformed to orient pearl.
去吧 我的岳母 找你女儿去
Go then, my mother, to your daughter go.
用你的经验告诉她别再娇羞
Make bold her bashyears with your experience.
让公主熟悉婚后那种甜蜜宁静的生涯
Acquaint the princess with the sweet silent hours of marriage joys.
等我的军队严惩了
And when these troops of mine have chastised.
里士满渺小的叛军 还有笨蛋白金汉
The petty rebel Richmond and dull-brained Buckingham
我会头戴花冠凯♥旋♥归来
Bound with triumphant garlands will I come.
你女儿便能和一位征服者喜结良缘
And lead your daughter to a conqueror’s bed.
我该怎么说呢?
What were I best to say?
说她会成为一代贤后
Say she shall be a high and mighty queen.
步她母亲后尘 对着这头衔哭泣?
To wail the title, as her mother does?
就说我一定爱她 永世不渝
Say I will love her everlastingly.
可她可怜的小命又有多长呢?
But how long, fairly, shall her sweet life last?
全凭上天和造物作主
As long as heaven and nature lengthens it.
是全凭地狱和理查作主吧
As long as hell and Richard like of it!
你的论断也太浅太仓促了
Your reasons are too shallow and too quick.
哪里 我的论断太深太沉重
Oh, no, my reasons are too deep and dead
像我的小宝贝们 深埋黄土 沉寂无声了
Too deep and dead my infants in their graves!
别弹旧调了 夫人 那都过去了
Harp not on that string, madam, that is past!
我要一直弹 直到弹断心弦
Harp on it still shall I till heartstrings break!
我知道里士满想娶伊丽莎白
I know that Richmond aims to wed Elizabeth.
我的幸福系于她一身 你的也是
ln her consists my happiness. and yours.
如果她不跟我 那么你 她本人
Without her follows to myself and you, herself,
这国家和无数基♥督♥徒
the land, and many a Christian soul
都会遭遇死亡 凄凉 毁灭 腐朽
Death, desolation, ruin and decay!
要化解此难别无他法
lt cannot be avoided but by this.
务必替我传达我对她的爱意
Be the attorney of my love to her.
多说说我的前途
Plead what I will be.
别纠缠往事
not what l’ve been.
我就该这样听魔鬼诱惑吗?
Shall I be tempted by the devil thus?
对 如果魔鬼是在引诱你干好事
Yes, if the devil tempt you to do good.
可你确实杀了我的孩子
But you did kill my children.
可我会把他们埋在你女儿腹内
But in your daughter’s womb I bury them
在那香巢之中
Wherein that nest of spicery
他们自会重生
they will breed.
我真要去劝我女儿答应你吗?
Shall I go win my daughter to your will?
去做个幸福的岳母吧
And be a happy mother by the deed.
尽快给我写信
Write to me very shortly
我会告诉你她的心意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!