from the desire of this.
你若想逃脱死神
If you will outstrip death
快渡海逃生吧 亲爱的里士满 逃离地狱的魔掌
go across the seas and live, dear Richmond, from the reach of hell!
快走 亲爱的侄子 逃离这屠场
Go, my dear nephew, from this slaughterhouse.
理查国王万岁
Long live King Richard!
理查 理查 理查 理查
Richard, Richard, Richard, Richard!
理查 理查 理查
Richard, Richard, Richard!
勃莱肯伯雷 我的王子们还好吗?
Brackenbury, how are my sons, the princes?
都好 殿下
Right well, your majesty.
请见谅 恐怕我不能放您进去见他们
By your patience, I may not permit you to visit them.
国王严令禁止探视
The king has strictly charged the contrary.
国王? 我是说护国公
The king? I mean, the Lord Protector.
愿天公庇佑 莫让他称王
The Lord protect him from that kingly title!
我是他们的母亲 谁能拦阻我?
I am their mother! Who should keep me from them?
我立誓要尽责的
I am bound by oath
还请您体谅
and therefore pardon me.
你去找理查吧 愿天使庇佑你
Go you to Richard. and good angels guard you.
等一等
Stay yet.
陪我回头看看伦敦塔
Look back with me unto the Tower.
古墙顽石啊 可怜年幼的王子们吧
Pity, you ancient stones, those tender princes.
是嫉妒将他们囚禁在高墙内
Whom envy has immured within your walls
小可爱们落进了你这粗劣摇篮
Rough cradle for such little pretty ones.
粗鲁阴沉的保姆 请善待我的孩子们
Rude, ragged nurse, use my babies well.
现在 白金汉 多亏你的高见
Now, Buckingham, thus high by your advice.
和你的辅佐 我理查才登上王位
and your assistance is King Richard seated.
可朕是只享受这一天的荣华呢
But shall we wear these glories for a day
还是作长久之计 尽情欢庆呢?
Or shall they last and we rejoice in them?
当然要千秋万代
Still live they.
永享荣华了
and for ever let them last.
二位王子还活着
The princes live.
你猜我要说什么吧
think now what I would speak.
请明示 陛下
Say on, your majesty.
哎 白金汉 我说我要当国王啊
Why, Buckingham, I say I would be king.
您已经是了啊
Why, so you are!
二位王子还活着
The princes live.
白金汉 你从前不这么迟钝呀 非要我明说吗?
Buckingham, you never used to be so dull. Shall I be plain?
我要这些杂种死掉
I wish the bastards dead
事不宜迟 越快越好
And I would have it suddenly performed.
你意下如何?
What say you now?
快说 简单说
Speak suddenly. Be brief.
陛下自然可以随心所欲
Your majesty may do your pleasure.
啧 啧
Tut, tut!
你冷成冰块了
You are all ice.
你的好心肠全冻住了
Your kindness freezes.
我要他们死 你同意不同意?
Say have I your consent that they shall die?
容我喘口气 考虑考虑 陛下
Give me some little breath, some pause, your majesty
再来给您明确答复
Before I positively speak in this.
野心勃勃的白金汉谨慎起来了
High-reaching Buckingham grows circumspect.
他一直不知疲倦地追随我
Has he held out so long with me untired.
现在倒想喘口气啦?
And stops he now for breath?
好呀
Well!
成全他吧
Be it so.
斯丹莱勋爵
Lord Stanley!
陛下
Your majesty.
有什么消息?
What’s the news?
我听说大主教
The Archbishop, as I hear
远逃法国 投奔里士满去了 陛下
Has joined with Richmond in France, your majesty.
里士满想娶小伊丽莎白
Richmond aims to marry young Elizabeth
我王兄爱德华之女
My brother Edward’s daughter
通过这层联姻 他想戴上我的王冠
And, by that knot, he hopes to gain my crown.
里士满是您侄子
Richmond is your nephew.
好呀
Well
把这事办了
look to it.
陛下 凯茨比
Your majesty. Catesby!
放出流言 说我妻子安夫人重病不起
Rumour it abroad that Anne, my wife, is very grievous sick.
瞧你魂不守舍的
Look how you dream.
我再说一遍 放出风声说安王后病了 快没命了
I say again, give out that Anne, my queen, is sick and like to die.
泰莱尔
Tyrell.
现在我得娶小伊丽莎白
I must be married now to young Elizabeth
否则我的王业不过是镜花水月
Or else my kingdom stands on brittle glass.
杀了她兄弟们 然后娶她
Murder her brothers and then marry her.
泰莱尔
Tyrell.
你敢下决心替我杀一位友人吗?
Dare you resolve to kill a friend of mine?
听您吩咐 陛下 不过我宁愿杀两位仇人
Sir, please you, l’d rather kill two enemies.
正合我意 有两位死对头
There you have it. Two deep enemies.
泰莱尔
Tyrell
我是说伦敦塔里的两个杂种
I mean those bastards in the Tower.
只要你说声办妥了 我一定眷顾你
Say it is done and I will love you for it.
这事妥了
lt is done
陛下
your majesty.
陛下
Your majesty
我来请封海瑞福德伯爵爵位 您当初许给我的
I claim the earldom of Hereford, which you promised I should possess.
那个先不提
Well, let that rest.
大主教投奔里士满去了
The Archbishop has fled to Richmond.
我听说了
I hear the news.
陛下对我的正当请求怎么说?
What says your majesty to my just request?
有人预言过里士满会登上王位
As I remembered it was prophesied that Richmond should be king.
当国王 没准
A king, perhaps.
没准呀 您许给我的爵位
Perhaps. Your promise for the earldom.
里士满
Riche-monde!
陛下 我说… 对呀
Your majesty, l. Yes!
几点了?
What’s o’clock?
我斗胆提醒陛下您当初对我的许诺
I am thus bold to put your majesty in mind of what you promised me.
到底几点了?
But what’s o’clock?
正敲十点钟 那就让它敲吧
On the stroke of ten. Then let it strike.
让它敲怎么讲?
Why let it strike?
因为你就像钟里的小人一样
Because that, like a jack, you keep the stroke.
不停敲打你的恳求和我的沉思
Between your begging and my meditation.
我今天没心情封赏
I am not in the giving vein today.
那您给句话 您究竟愿不愿意啊
Why then, resolve me whether you will or no.
别烦我了 我没那心情
You trouble me! I am not in the vein!
在他床上 我没有一时半刻
Never yet one hour in his bed.
享受过睡梦的甘露
Have I enjoyed the golden dew of sleep
总被他的梦魇惊醒
But have been awoken by his timorous dreams.
再说 他恨我
Besides, he hates me.
不久就要除掉我了
And will, no doubt, shortly be rid of me.
想想海司丁斯 我还是快走吧
Let me think of Hastings and be gone.
好心的泰莱尔
Kind Tyrell
给我带好消息了吗?
am I happy in your news?
办妥了 陛下
lt is done, your majesty.
可你亲眼见他们断了气
But did you see them dead
被埋葬了吗?
and buried?
我亲眼所见 陛下
I did, your majesty.
好泰莱尔
Gentle Tyrell.
稍后就来见我 泰莱尔
Come to me, Tyrell, soon.
晚饭后就来
at after supper
给我讲讲他们丧命的经过
When you shall tell the story of their death.
眼下 不妨先想想我该怎么谢你
Meanwhile, but think how I may do you good.
满足你的愿望
And be inheritor of your desire.
爱德华的儿子们已在亚伯拉罕怀中安睡
The sons of Edward sleep in Abraham’s bosom
那么安夫人
And Anne
我的妻子 也该向人间道晚安了
my wife, shall bid this world good night.
不算是万全之策
Uncertain way of gain
可我已深陷血池 罪恶层层叠叠
But I am in so far in blood that sin will pluck on sin.
再也没有流泪的心肠了
Tear-falling pity dwells not in this eye.
陛下 南部海岸开来一支强大的海军
Your majesty, on the southern coast there rides a powernavy.
据说是里士满统帅的
lt’s thought that Richmond is its admiral.
白金汉逃去岸边迎接他了
Buckingham has fled to welcome him ashore.
叛徒已冲上战场 我们得赶快了
We must be brief when traitors brave the field.
你是不是我的儿子?
Are you my son?
正是 多亏上帝 我父亲和你自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!