What you plan to do.
和将要去做的事
Stop. Stop now. Come back.
别干了 别再干下去了 我们回去
I love you.
我爱你
Liar!
骗子
You’re with him! You brought him here to kill me.
你和他是一伙的 你把他带到这里来杀我
No, no.
不 不
Let her go, Anakin.
让她走 阿纳金
Let her go.
让她走
You turned her against me!
你挑拨离间
You have done that yourself.
是你自作自受
You will not take her from me!
你不能从我手里抢走她
Your anger and your lust for power have already done that.
你的愤怒和对权力的贪婪 已经让你失去了她
You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind,
你被黑暗大帝扭曲了你的意志
until now…until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
直到现在 你已经成为一个你自己曾发誓要消灭的人
Don’t lecture me, Obi-Wan.
别对我说教 欧比王
I see through the lies of the Jedi.
我看穿了绝地的谎言
I do not fear the dark side as you do.
我不像你那样害怕黑暗势力
I have brought peace freedom, justice and security to my new empire.
我为我的新帝国带来了和平 自♥由♥ 公正和安定
Your new empire?
你的新帝国?
Don’t make me kill you.
别逼我杀你
Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy!
阿纳金 我是忠于共和国 忠于民♥主♥的
If you’re not with me…
如果你不和我同一阵线
then you’re my enemy.
你就是我的敌人
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
只有西斯大帝才是独♥裁♥的
I will do what I must.
我要覆行我的职责
You will try.
你试试看
I hear a new apprentice you have, Emperor.
我听说你收了个新徒弟 西斯
Or should I call you Darth Sidious?
抑或我该称呼你达斯 西迪欧斯?
Master Yoda.
尤达大♥师♥
You survived.
你还活着
Surprised?
惊讶吗
Your arrogance blinds you, Master Yoda.
你的自满蒙敝了你的眼睛 尤达大♥师♥
Now you will experience…
现在让你感受一下
the full power of the dark side.
黑暗原力的力量
I have waited a long time for this moment…
我等这一刻已经很长时间了…
my little green friend.
我的绿色小朋友
At last the Jedi are no more.
终于 不会再有绝地了
Not if anything to say about it I have.
话别说这么早
At an end your rule is.
你的统治该结束了
And not short enough it was.
时间已经够长了
If so powerful you are…
如果你真的那么强大
why leave?
为什么要跑?
You will not stop me.
你阻止不了我
Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us.
达斯·维德会比你我更强大
Faith in your new apprentice misplaced may be.
你对新徒弟的信任是错误的
As is your faith in the dark side of the Force.
就像你对黑暗原力的信念一样
Hurry. Careful timing we will need.
快点 我们要小心
Activate your homing beacon when you’re ready.
准备好后就开启归程闪光灯
There’s no sign of his body, sir.
没有发现他的尸体 长官
Then he is not dead.
那就是说他没死
Double your search.
加倍搜索
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
好的 陛下 马上进行
Tell Captain Kagi to prepare my shuttle for immediate takeoff.
告诉凯济上校 把我的穿梭机准备好 随时待命起飞
Yes, Master.
是的 陛下
I sense Lord Vader is in danger.
我感觉到维德勋爵有危险
Into exile I must go.
我必须流亡
Failed I have.
我失败了
I have failed you, Anakin.
我打败你了 阿纳金
I should have known the Jedi were plotting to take over.
我早该知道绝地阴谋篡位…
Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
阿纳金 帕尔帕廷议长是邪恶的
From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.
在我看来 绝地才是邪恶的
Well, then you are lost!
你迷失了
This is the end for you, my master.
你完了 师♥父♥
It’s over, Anakin. I have the high ground.
结束了 阿纳金 我占了有利地形
You underestimate my power.
你低估了我的能量
Don’t try it.
不要试了
You were the chosen one!
你是肩负使命的那个人
It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!
你应该消灭西斯而不是加入他们
Bring balance to the Force not leave it in darkness!
为原力带来平衡 而不是偏向黑暗
I hate you!
我恨你
You were my brother, Anakin.
你曾像是我的亲兄弟 阿纳金
I loved you.
我曾爱过你
Oh. Master Kenobi. Um, we have Miss Padm on board.
肯诺比大♥师♥ 我们把佩咪带回船上了
Yes. Please, please hurry.
好的 请快点
We should leave this dreadful place.
我们得离开这鬼地方
Obi-Wan.
欧比王?
Is Anakin all right?
阿纳金还好吗
Your Majesty, this way.
陛下 在这里
There he is.
他在那里
He’s still alive.
他还活着
Get a medical capsule immediately.
把医疗舱拿来 快点
Yes, sir. Right away.
是 长官 马上就办
Excuse me, Master Yoda.
打扰了 尤达大♥师♥
Obi-Wan Kenobi has made contact.
欧比王·肯诺比联♥系♥上了
We’ll take her to the medical center. Quickly.
我们要送她去医护中心 要快
Medically, she’s completely healthy.
从医学角度来说 她完全健康
For reasons we can’t explain, we are losing her.
但出于我们无法解释的原因 她不行了
She’s dying?
她要死了?
We don’t know why.
我们不知道原因
She has lost the will to live.
她失去了活下去的意愿
We need to operate quickly if we are to save the babies.
如果要救孩子们 我们就必须立即动手术
Babies?
孩子们?
She’s carrying twins.
她怀了双胞胎
Luke.
卢克
Oh, Luke.
哦 卢克
It’s a girl.
是个女孩
Leia.
莉娅
Obi-Wan?
欧比王?
There’s good in him.
他…心存善良
I know.
我知道
I know there’s…still…
我知道…他还有…
Lord Vader.
维德勋爵
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Yes, Master.
能 陛下
Where is Padm?
佩咪在哪里?
Is she safe?
她安全吗
Is she all right?
她还好吗
It seems, in your anger, you killed her.
似乎是 你在愤怒中杀死了她
I? I couldn’t have.
我? 不可能
She was alive. I felt it!
她还活着 我能感觉到她
Hidden, safe the children must be kept.
孩子们必须被藏在安全的地方
We must take them somewhere where the Sith will not sense their presence.
我们必须把他们带到西斯觉察不到的地方去
Hmm. Split up they should be.
必须把他们分开
My wife and I will take the girl.
我妻子和我来养这个女孩
We’ve always talked of adopting a baby girl.
我们常说起要领养一个女婴
She will be loved with us.
我们会很爱她
And what of the boy?
那男孩呢?
To Tatooine. To his family send him.
送他去塔图因星 带他去他的家
I will take the child and watch over him.
我会带他去并照顾他
Until the time is right, disappear we will.
等到时机成熟 我们会离开
Master Kenobi, wait a moment.
肯诺比大♥师♥ 等一下
In your solitude on Tatooine, training I have for you.
你在塔图因星独居时 我要训练你
Training?
训练?
An old friend has learned the path to immortality.
一位老朋友找到了永生之道
One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force.
他从原力的另一世界归来
Your old master.
你以前的师♥父♥
Qui-Gon?
魁刚?
How to commune with him I will teach you.
我会教你如何与他联♥系♥
Captain Antilles. Yes, Your Highness?
安迪尔斯 上校 在 阁下?
I’m placing these droids in your care.
这些机器人由你照看了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!