Elevator’s not working.
电梯出故障了
R2, activate elevator 3224.
R2 启动3324号♥电梯
Reverse stabilizers.
反转水平尾翼
Magnetize! Magnetize!
开动磁吸 开动磁吸
Fire the emergency booster engines.
启动紧急助推发动机
We’re leveling out, sir.
平衡失控 长官
Easy. We’re in a bit of a situation here.
放松点 还没最糟
Did I miss something? Hold on.
还有什么我不知道的吗 抓牢了
What is that?
那是什么?
R2. R2, shut down the elevator.
R2 R2 关掉电梯
Too late. Jump!
来不及了 跳
Let’s see if we can find something in the hangar bay that’s still flyable.
让我们在主甲板找找 看有什么可以帮我们飞出去
R2, get down here.
R2 下来
R2, do you copy?
R2 你收到了吗
General, we found the Jedi. They’re in hallway 328.
将军 我们发现他们了 在328走廊
Activate ray shields.
启动射线罩
Ray shields.
射线罩
Wait a minute. How did this happen? We’re smarter than this.
等等 怎么回事 我们不应该这么笨啊
Apparently not.
可这是事实
I say patience. Patience?
我建议耐心点 耐心?
Yes. R2 will be along in a few moments…
对 R2很快就会赶到
and then… he’ll release the ray shields.
它会关掉射线罩
See? No problem.
瞧 没问题了
Don’t move.
不许动
Do you have a plan “B”?
你还有其他计划吗
Ah, yes. The negotiator.
喔 谈判代表来了
General Kenobi. We’ve been waiting for you.
肯诺比将军 我们久侯多时了
That wasn’t much of a rescue.
看来营救行动不够成功啊
You’re welcome.
不客气
And Anakin Skywalker.
还有 天行者阿纳金…
I was expecting someone with your reputation…
我原以为像你名气这么大的人
to be a little… older.
应该年纪更大一点
General Grievous. You’re shorter than I expected.
格里弗斯将军 我还以为你会更高一些
Jedi scum…
绝地渣滓…
We have a job to do, Anakin. Try not to upset him.
我们任务在身 别惹他
Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection.
你们的光剑将成为我的一件精美收藏品
Not this time. And this time, you won’t escape.
这次除外 这次你逃不掉了
R2.
R2
Crush them!
制♥服♥他们
Make them suffer!
让他们好受
Come. Now! Stay at your stations!
去守好你们的位置
Don’t bother with them. Keep the ship in orbit.
别管他们 保持飞船的轨道
You lose, General Kenobi.
你输了 肯诺比将军
Time to abandon ship.
该弃船了
All the escape pods have been launched.
所有的救生仓都被发射出去了
Grievous.
格里弗斯
Can you fly a cruiser like this?
你会开这飞船吗
You mean, do I know how to land what’s left of this thing?
你是想让我用剩下的这些破玩意儿着陆吗
Well, under the circumstances, I’d say the ability to pilot this thing is irrelevant.
在这种情况下 我得说 会不会开已经无关紧要了
Strap yourselves in.
系上安全带
Open all hatches. Extend all flaps and drag fins.
打开全部舱盖 展开所有副翼和拖翼
We lost something.
什么东西掉了
Not to worry. We are still flying half a ship.
不要紧 我们还控制着半条飞船
Now we’re really picking up speed.
现在我们真的在加速了
Eight plus 60.
八加六十
We’re in the atmosphere. Grab that. Keep us level.
我们进入大气层了 抓住那个 保持平衡
Steady.
稳住
Easy, R2.
放松 R2
5000. Fire ships on the left and the right.
五千 船左右侧都着火了
We’ll take you in. Copy that.
我们会援助你 收到
Landing strip, straight ahead.
降落跑道就在正前面
We’re coming in too hot.
越来越热了
Another happy landing.
又一次愉快的降落
Are you coming, Master?
你来吗 师♥父♥?
Oh, no. I’m not brave enough for politics.
不 我没有足够的勇气参与政♥治♥
I have to report to the council.
我必须向长老会汇报
Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy.
再说 英雄总得有人做
Hold on. This whole operation was your idea.
等等 这次行动都是你的主意
Let us not forget, Anakin, that you rescued me from the buzz droids.
别忘了 是你把我从蜂式机械人那里救出来
And you killed Count Dooku, and you rescued the chancellor…
而且你杀了杜库伯爵 救出议长…
carrying me unconscious on your back.
用肩膀把失去意识的我扛出来
All because of your training.
这一切都得感谢你的训练 师♥父♥
Anakin, let’s be fair. Today you were the hero…
阿纳金 公平地说 今天你是个英雄
and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians.
那些政客的歌♥颂是你应得的
All right. But you owe me one, and not for saving your skin for the 10th time.
好吧 你欠我一次… 不要算这次 算在救你的十次上面
Ninth time.
九次…
That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn’t-doesn’t count.
库塔·娜莫迪亚那次不算
I’ll see you at the briefing.
待会儿见
Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right?
帕尔帕廷议长 你还好吗
Yes. Thanks to your two Jedi knights. They killed Count Dooku,
是的 感谢你的两名绝地武士 他们杀了杜库伯爵
but General Grievous has escaped once again.
但格里弗斯将军再次逃跑了
General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does. He’s a coward.
格里弗斯将军总是躲来躲去的 他是个懦夫
But with Count Dooku dead, he is the leader of the droid army.
但杜库死后 他成了机械人军队的领导
And I assure you, the senate will vote to continue the war as long as Grievous is alive.
我保证 只要格里弗斯还活着 议院就会支持继续战争
Then the Jedi Council will make finding Grievous our highest priority.
绝地长老会将把找出格里弗斯 当成头等大事来办
The Republic cannot praise you enough.
共和国万分赞美你
Thank you, Senator Organa.
谢谢 奥加纳议员
Well, it couldn’t possibly be as bad as all that.
唔 没有什么比这更糟了
Now there I agree with you.
嗯 说得对
In fact, I could do with a tune-up myself.
事实上 我自己也可以调整
But the fighting will continue until General Grievous is spare parts.
除非格里弗斯被碎尸万段 否则战争将继续
Well, I will do everything I can in the senate.
唔 我在议院里尽已所能
Excuse me. Certainly.
失陪一下 好的
Oh, Anakin.
哦 阿纳金
I’ve missed you, Padm?
我想死你了 佩咪
There were whispers that you’d been killed.
到处都传言说…你被杀了
I’m all right.
我没事
It feels like we’ve been apart for a lifetime.
感觉就像我们已经分别了一辈子
And it might have been, if the chancellor hadn’t been kidnapped.
这本不应该发生 如果议长没有被绑♥架♥的话
I don’t think they would have ever brought us back from the outer rim sieges.
我想他们不会把我们从外星系召回来
Wait. Not here. Yes, here.
等等 这里不行 不 就在这里
I’m…I’m tired of all this deception.
这样隐瞒下去让我觉得好累
I don’t care if they know we’re married.
我不在乎让大家知道我们已经结婚了
Anakin, don’t say things like that.
阿纳金 别这么说
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You’re trembling.What’s going on?
你在发抖 发生什么事了?
Something wonderful has happened.
有件大事
Ani, I’m pregnant.
亲爱的…我怀孕了
That’s…
真是…
Well, that’s won-That’s wonderful.
真是太棒了
What are we gonna do?
我们打算怎么办?
We’re not gonna worry about anything right now.
我们目前不需要担心什么
All right?
行吗
This is a happy moment.
这是个幸福的时刻
The happiest moment of my life.
这是我一生最幸福的时刻
Yes, Lord Sidious?
是 西斯大帝
General Grievous…
格里弗斯将军
I suggest you move the separatist leaders to Mustafar.
我建议你把分离主义领导安置到木塔法星
It will be done, my lord.
遵命 陛下
The end of the war is near, General.
战争已接近尾声 将军
But the loss of Count Dooku…
但我们损失了杜库伯爵
His death was a necessary loss.
他的死是有必要的
Soon I will have a new apprentice…
很快我会有一个新的继承人…
one far younger and more powerful.
更年轻 更强大
Ani, I want to have our baby back home on Naboo.
安 我想回纳布生养孩子
We can go to the lake country where no one will know…
我们可以去无人知晓的湖泊区
where we can be safe.
那里很安全
I can go early and fix up the baby’s room.
我可以早点去 先把孩子的新居搭建好
I know the perfect spot.
我知道有个最好的地方
Right by the gardens.
四周都是花♥园♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!