-Thank you.
你要喝点儿吗?
Will you have some?
当然!
Yeah! Whoo!
为幸福 以及鲍勃和道格
平安回家干杯
Here’s to happiness
and to Bob and Doug safely home.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
距离我们发射已经有几个月了
It had been a couple of months
since we had launched,
所以我真的很高兴能见到我的家人
so I was just really excited
to see my family.
但首先 我们要做一个
小小的新闻发布会
But first, we were going to do
a little bit of a press event.
(阿姆斯特朗飞行研究中心)
六岁的孩子
他们没有给他戴上手铐什么的
Six-year-olds, you know, they didn’t have
him in handcuffs or anything,
所以他挣脱束缚
在飞机那里向我跑去
so he broke free
and ran to me at the airplane.
见到他真是太棒了
It was just awesome to see him.
我很高兴当他试图
I’m glad I didn’t fall down the steps
在楼梯底部拦截我时
我没有从台阶上摔下来
when he tried to tackle me
at the base of the stairs.
好 我们现在不能站着
All right, um,
we’re not gonna stand right now.
对于你们中以前做过的人来说
For those of you
who have done this before,
你们知道在回来后
站几个小时是不舒服的
you know it’s not pleasant standing
for a few hours after you get back.
五小时前 我们还在飞船里飘来飘去
Five hours ago, we were
in a spaceship bobbing around,
给我们能联♥系♥到的人
打恶作剧的卫星电♥话♥
making prank satellite phone calls
to whoever we could get ahold of.
一直以来这真是…
You know, this has been a, uh…
自从鲍勃和我开始做这个项目以来
quite an odyssey the last five years
这五年真是漫长的经历
since Bob and I
started working on this program.
做到我们现在的地步
And to be where we are now,
龙飞船的第一次载人飞行
the first crewed flight of Dragon,
简直是令人难以置信
is just unbelievable.
有能力发射火箭
There’s something special
about having that capability
并把自己的宇航员带回家是很特别的
to launch and… and bring
your own astronauts home.
我只是想感谢大家今天能来
I just wanna thank you all
for coming out today
庆祝所取得的成就
and celebrating what was accomplished.
谢谢大家
-Thank you, all.
对
Whoo-hoo! Yeah.
在听完这些伟大的发言之后
After these great words that were spoken,
我不确定我还有什么要补充的
um, I… I’m not sure I have much to add.
我是说 我真的来这里了
I mean, I really came here
因为说实话
我就是想要见到鲍勃和道格
’cause I just wanted to see Bob and Doug,
to be totally frank.
我的肾上腺素就这么飙升了
Like, my entire adrenaline,
it was just dumped, you know.
就好像是…
It’s like…
“谢天谢地”
Like, “Thank God.”
你们知道吗?
You know?
我认为这是人类的成就
You know, I think
this is an achievement of humanity,
并且我认为全世界
都可以把这看作一个新时代
and… and I think the whole world
can look at this as a new era.
我们将在月球上建立一个基地
We’re gonna have a base on the Moon,
我们将可以…把人送往火星
and we’re gonna have… send people to Mars.
有…并让生命多行星化
Have… and make life multi-planetary.
我认为这一天预示着
太空探索的新时代
And I think this… this day
heralds a new age of space exploration.
(一年后)
你们现在看到的是载人龙飞船
和猎鹰九号♥火箭
You’re looking
at the Crew Dragon spacecraft and Falcon 9 rocket
它们将向国际空间站发射四名宇航员
set to launch four astronauts
to the International Space Station
执行为期六个月的科学任务
on a six-month science mission.
这队机组人员即将乘坐的太空舱
This crew is about to fly
in the exact same capsule
与去年搭载美国宇航局宇航员
鲍勃·班肯和道格·赫尔利
that first flew NASA astronauts
Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley
进行的示范二号♥试飞太空舱完全相同
in last year’s Demo-2 test flight.
这是人类太空飞行新时代
This is the second crew to fly
on a commercial spacecraft
第二批乘坐商业飞船的宇航员
for this new era of human spaceflight.
他们来了 第二批宇航员
And here they come,
the Crew-2 astronauts
迈出了太空之旅前的第一步
taking their first steps outside
before their journey to space.
耶!
Yay!
嗨 妈妈!
Hey, Mommy!
梅根·麦克阿瑟飞行员在最前面
Pilot Megan McArthur
in the front.
嗨 小家伙!
Hi, buddy!
嗨 妈妈 我爱你
Hey, Mommy, I love you.
看起来鲍勃·班肯
和他们的儿子在那里
Looks like Bob Behnken
is there with their son.
他们是一对很有力量的夫妻
我很喜欢
They are a power couple,
and I love it.
现在轮到梅根执行任务了
Now it’s time for Megan’s mission.
我们非常兴奋
It’s super exciting for us
她将能够乘坐同样的龙飞船太空舱
that she’s gonna be able
to ride the same Dragon capsule.
所以我需要成为替补的角色
And so I need to step in
in the backup role
以及掌控全局的人 确保我们的儿子
西奥能得到一切他需要的
and flip-flop and make sure
our son Theo gets everything he needs.
六个月后见
See you in six months.
六个月后见 我会想你的
See you in six months. I’m gonna miss you.
我丈夫去年搭乘载人龙飞船飞行了
My husband flew
the Crew Dragon last year
并且碰巧和我坐在同一个座位上
and happened to be
in the same seat that I’ll be in.
这次轮到妈妈了
我要在那里待六个月
This time it’s Mom’s turn,
and I’m gonna be up there for six months.
随着我们的儿子长大
As our son gets older,
他开始意识到我们是做什么的
he’s starting to build an awareness
of what it is that we do.
我们希望他能理解
We want him to understand
我们认为探索和突破
我们所能达到的极限
we think it’s important to explore
and to push the boundaries
是很重要的
of what we’re capable of.
– 机组人员正在前往39
– A发射场的途中
The crew now on their way
– to Launch Complex 39
– A,
已经准备好去空间站了
ready for their ride to the space station.
我拥抱这个太空商业化时代的黎明
I embrace this dawn of this age
of commercialization of space.
我们的任务证明了
我们可以将人类送入近地轨道
Our mission proved that we could get
humans in the low Earth orbit
也为我们今后的发展埋下了种子
and kind of planted the seed
for how we’re gonna go beyond that.
在我们前进的过程中
我们想要完成所有那些
As we go forward,
we wanna accomplish all those missions
能帮助我们了解火星的任务
that help us understand what’s out there,
但与此同时
but at the same time,
我们必须想出一个聪明的方法
we have to figure out the smart way
来保护我们的资源和我们的太阳系
to take care of the resources
and our solar system
而不是在机会出现时破坏火星
and not trash Mars
when the opportunity presents itself.
当然 过程中也会有问题和挑战
Of course,
there will be questions and challenges,
比如我们要如何控制这样的事
like how we’re gonna govern
something like that.
但如果我们能继续把人送上太空
But if we can continue
to get people into space,
我想这一定会让我们更好吧
I can’t imagine it doesn’t make us better.
埃隆 你准备好了吗?
Elon, are you go?
当然
Absolutely.
MJ 我们在这里 我们刚刚
与埃隆对话了 他准备好出发了
MJ, we’re here.