我们慢慢地精进这些飞行
And we’re slowly
getting into those flights.
直到现在我们才有足够的信心
让鲍勃和道格进入
Only now are we confident enough
to put Bob and Doug in there.
他们测试了两次 然后说
“好吧 你们可以进去了”
And they tested it twice and said,
“Okay, you guys go in there.”

Yeah.
好吧 我们再进一步
All right, let’s go one step further.
-那是月球着陆器
-对
-That’s the lunar lander.
-Yeah.
其实看起来很小
It looks small, actually.
-我想看看里面
-好
-I wanna see that inside.
-Yeah.
他们基本上会站在那里
They’d be standing up in there, basically.
里面没有椅子什么的
There’s no… no chair or anything.
对 这里面有数码电脑的雏形
Yeah, and this had the rudiments
of digital computers in there.
我是说 这上面有台电脑
I mean, a computer on this thing,
我不认为我们有任何
可以与之相比的东西
I don’t think there’s anything
comparable that we have.
-车钥匙可能更聪明
-是的
-A car key is probably smarter.
-Yeah.
但我是说 他们制♥作♥成功了
But, I mean, they made it work.
-我是说 那是最主要的
-这就是有趣的事
-I mean, that’s the main thing.
-That’s the fascinating thing.
当你想到他们用电子设备
来实现这一目标时
Even more dramatic
when you think that what they had
就更加激动人心了
in terms of electronics to make that work.

Yeah.
回到这里 仅仅看着这个
就觉得很鼓舞人心
Pretty inspiring coming back here
and just looking at it.
既然我们已经证明了
我们可以让宇航员飞行…
Now that we’ve shown
that we can fly astronauts…
是时候带着宇航员
再次回到月球上待更长时间
…it’s time to go back to the Moon
with astronauts again for a longer time
并将我们的范围扩大到火星了
and extend our range to Mars.
这些超级聪明、超级有才华的人
他们相信目标
These super smart, super talented people,
they believe in the goal.
在月球上建立基地
和在火星上建立城市都是可能的
A base on the Moon
and a city on Mars can happen.
我以前不确定是否存在这样的道路
I was not sure
whether such a path existed before.
现在我确信这条道路是存在的
Now I am confident
that such a path exists.
但首先 我们明天有个很重要的任务
But first, we got
a real important mission tomorrow.
(分离日)
(登陆国际空间站62天)
早上好 鲍勃和道格
Good morning, Bob and Doug.
我们有一条特别的信息
让你们开始新的一天
We have a special message for you
to start your day.
起床了 爸爸 我们爱你
Rise and shine, Daddy. We love you.
我们迫不及待地想见到你了 醒醒!
We can’t wait to see you.
Wake up, wake up!
我很高兴你去了太空
I’m happy you went into space,
但我更高兴的是你就要回家了
but I’m even happier
that you’re coming back home.
快点回家
这样我们就能去找我的狗了
Hurry home so we can go get my dog.
我们爱你 爸爸
We love you, Dad.
我们即将踏上旅程的最后一段
We’re about to embark
on the final portion of the journey.
当我期待着回家的时候
And as I look forward
to heading back home,
我儿子和道格的儿子真的非常兴奋
不仅是因为他们的父亲要回来了
my son and Doug’s son are really excited
not only to get their fathers back
还因为我们的雷龙
和我们的零重力指示器
but to get our Apatosaurus,
our zero-G indicator,
这都是他们要求我们带来的
that they nominated to go with us.
所以对于杰克和西奥
And so for Jack and Theo,
震颤雷龙很快就要回家了
uh, Tremor the Apatosaurus
is, uh, headed home soon.
重返大气层显然是下一个重大里程碑
Reentry is obviously
the next big milestone,
所以一切都必须非常顺利地进行
and so everything
has to work really, really well.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
通讯检查
Dragon, SpaceX. Comm check.
龙飞船呼叫太空探索技术公♥司♥
通讯检查 从龙飞船到地面
SpaceX, Dragon. Comm checks.
Dragon to ground.
很难让自己做好准备
It’s hard to prepare yourself.
你不知道具体自己会有什么感觉
You don’t know exactly
what you’re gonna feel.
但你内心深处有一种无法释怀的
But there’s a part of you
that can’t let go
希望是非理性的恐惧
of that sort of, you know,
hopefully irrational fear
害怕事情会出问题
that something could go wrong.
最后的重新配置是完整和正常的
The final reconfigurations
for undock
are complete and nominal.
我会紧张吗?绝对会
Am I gonna be nervous? Absolutely.
但我想让我的儿子
体验到那一刻的喜悦和兴奋
But I want my son to experience
the joy and excitement of that moment
并尽量把紧张的情绪憋在自己心里
and try to keep
all of the… the nervousness to myself.
地面准备分离
The ground is go for undocking.
请确认您的面罩已戴好
Please confirm your visors are down
你已经准备好分离并离开了
and that you are ready
for undock and departure.
我们已戴好面罩 并已准备好离开
Our visors are down,
and we’re ready for departure.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
已确认分离
Dragon, SpaceX.
Separation confirmed.
空间站呼叫奋进号♥ 鲍勃和道格
Endeavour, Station. Bob and Doug,
很荣幸能与你们共事
it’s been an honor to serve with you.
祝你们旅途平安、着陆顺利
Safe travels
and have a successful landing.
祝一切成功
Godspeed.
奋进号♥收到 多谢 克里斯
Endeavour copies all. Thanks, Chris.
鲍勃和我 我们很兴奋可以返回家园
Bob and I,
we’re just excited to get back home.
但你永远不能放松警惕
尤其是在第一次飞行的时候
But you can never let your guard down,
especially on a first flight.
你必须从头到尾完成整个任务
You know, you really have to do
the whole mission end to end.
曾几何时 我们想
There was a time when we thought,
“好吧 我们只要完成升空就没事了”
“Well, we just get through the ascent,
and we’ll be fine.”
但之后我们发生了哥伦比亚事件
But then we had Columbia.
(2003年)
(哥伦比亚号♥航♥天♥飞机重返大气层)
你觉得一切都好吗?
Everything look good to you?
控制和速度等等 一切都正常 对吧?
Control and rates
and everything is nominal, right?
控制系统稳定 我们的平衡也很好
Control has been stable.
We have good trims.
-我没看到任何异常
-好
-I don’t see anything out of the ordinary.
-Okay.
太惊人了 外面的光线越来越亮了
This is amazing. It’s really
getting fairly bright out there.
是啊 你现在绝对不想出去
Yeah, you definitely
don’t want to be outside now.
鲍勃和我当时都在航♥天♥飞机
将要降落的跑道上
Both Bob and I were on the runway
where the shuttle would be landing.
我记得他们敲窗户
I remember them knocking on the window
告诉我们 他们失去了
and saying to us
that they’d lost, uh, comm,
来自哥伦比亚号♥的通讯、数据和追踪
uh, and data and tracking from Columbia.
休斯顿呼叫哥伦比亚号♥ 通讯检查
Columbia, Houston, comm check.
休斯顿呼叫哥伦比亚号♥
超高频通讯检查
Columbia, Houston, UHF comm check.
我们目前没有任何有效数据
We do not have
any valid data at this time.
我的天啊
-Oh my God.
我们收到一些突发新闻
We’ve got some breaking news.
你们看到的
似乎是航♥天♥飞机的多个碎片
There you see what appears to be
multiple pieces of the shuttle.
我们只能希望

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!