your computer up,
然后你就可以做仰卧起坐了
and then you might be able
to kind of do a sit-up,
而不触碰两面墙壁
uh, and not hit both walls.
我是说 显然这不算很大的
I mean, it’s certainly not huge,
但确实是…
but it’s actually kind of…
老实说 是挺舒服的
kind of cozy, if… if I had to be honest.
你能喝什么样的液体?
What kind of liquids
can you drink?
太空里有鸡尾酒时间吗?
Is there a cocktail hour in space?
对于宇航员来说 每个小时…
Every hour is cocktail hour for, uh…
都是鸡尾酒时间
for astronauts.
因为你可以像这样
直接从空气中喝液体球
Because you can drink balls of fluid
right out of the air like that.
我不知道我想给我的儿子
看多少这样的例子
I don’t know how many of these examples
I wanna set for my son,
因为如果他有机会看到这样的东西
because he’ll be playing
with his food all day
他会一整天都玩他的食物
if he gets the chance
to see something like this.
鸡肉
Chicken.
我们每天锻炼大约两个小时
We exercise
for about two hours, uh, every day,
比如举重、跑步或骑自行车
with weight lifting
and either running or cycling
为了我们的回程 保持我们的健康
to maintain our health and our fitness
for our return.
我们的心脏
Our heart,
最重要的工作是为大脑提供含氧血液
its most important job
is to feed the brain oxygenated blood.
然后当你获取大量不相干的重力矢量
And then when you take
the gravity vector out of the picture,
心脏把太多的东西送到大脑
你的脑袋就会膨胀起来
the heart sends too much up to the brain,
and your head gets all puffed up.
你的身体适应失重的方式
The way your body adapts
to weightlessness,
我清楚地记得我第一次进入太空时
I distinctly remember
when I first got to space,
每次我翻过来
我都感觉自己被颠倒了
every time I would flip upside down,
I felt like I was upside down.
有那么一瞬间
And there was a moment
我想把睡袋挂在舱面中间的墙上
where I was trying to hang my sleeping bag
on the mid-deck wall,
就这样 我的想法完全改变了
and, just like this,
my mind completely changed.
从那时起 我可以在任何方向行动
And from that point on,
I could be in any orientation,
我从未觉得自己是颠倒的
and I never felt like I was upside down.
这对我来说太棒了
It was so neat to me,
你的身体和思想就像那样转换
the way your body and mind
just switch like that.
你会觉得拥挤
You feel congested
因为你的脑子里还有这些多余的容量
because you still have
all this extra volume in your head.
所以你的嗅觉和味觉都很迟钝
So your sense of smell
and your sense of taste are dull.
我们这里有人类已知的所有辣酱
We have every hot sauce
known to humankind.
你会把辣酱倒在所有东西上
You pour that on absolutely everything.
我想应该到生日祝福了 鲍勃 对吧?
I believe birthday wishes
are in order, Bob. Is that true?
没错 我加入了50岁的俱乐部
That’s true.
I got to join the 50-year-old club,
就像其他两个人一样
just like these two other guys.
他们一整天都在取笑我
They’ve been teasing me all day about it.
是的 我知道在高氧环境下
Yeah, I know it’s not safe
to put 50 candles on a cake
在蛋糕上放50根蜡烛不安全
in a high-oxygen environment,
但至少让大家给你唱生日歌♥
but at least make everybody sing to you.
(“迷你”生日蛋糕
因为有人在某处爱着我)
因为我很清楚鲍勃在做什么
我知道他工作很努力
Because I know so well what Bob
is doing, I know he’s working really hard.
我也有过同样的经历
I’ve had those same experiences,
我知道离开家人很难
and I know it’s hard
to be away from your family.
(50岁)
做些特别的事对我们来说很重要
It was important to us
to do something special.
我认为来自家庭的鼓励非常重要
That encouragement from home,
I think, is really important,
我们关心他 知道他所做的事情很难
that we’re thinking of him,
that we know what he’s doing is hard.
这项工作需要大量的奉献
You know, the work requires,
you know, a lot of dedication,
大量的关注 解决大量的问题
并且总是伴随着大量的风险
a lot of focus, a lot of problem-solving,
and always a lot of risk.
你们听得到吗?
Can you guys hear me?
-能 听得很清晰
-好
Yeah, loud and clear.
-Okay.
检查按键通话是否关闭
Check the PTT’s off.
(太空行走任务
在国际空间站待的第26天)
(休斯顿空气 一号♥锁定)
Houston air lock on one.
我们已经完成了
医疗实验室的更换程序
Uh, we’re complete with the, uh, med-ox lab
change-out procedure.
回到1.225的步骤15
Going back to step 15 in 1.225.
多谢 道格 很好地完成了设置
Thanks, Doug,
for working the setup so well.
正好赶上时间线 非常感谢
Got us right on timeline.
We appreciate it.
克里斯和鲍勃 早上好
Chris and Bob, good morning.
-早上好
-Good morning.
好了 这样之后
现在我们进入后降低状态
Okay, with that,
we’ll step into the post depress.
-EV1 收到
-EV2 收到
-EV1 copies.
-EV2 copies.
为了保持空间站在地球上空飞行
To keep Space Station
flying over the Earth,
这是一个持续的维护项目
it’s a constant maintenance program.
我们做这些太空行走
We do all these space walks
也是在建造空间站的时候
给它增加舱体
to either add modules to the space station
when we were building it.
现在要做的是更换一些设备
And now it’s to replace
pieces of equipment
要么是旧的 要么是有故障的
that either are getting old or that fail.
我们的任务主要是升级电池
Our mission is essentially
to upgrade the batteries.
空间站的能量是由电池系统维持的
You know, the power of the space station
is maintained by the battery system.
通过太阳能电池板 电池可以充电
Through the solar arrays,
the batteries are recharged.
就像家里的充电电池一样
And so just like
a rechargeable battery at home,
经过多年的循环使用
after many years of these cycles,
当然还有在太空中
and then of course the hot and cold
昼夜交替的冷热交替
of being in space
between daylight and darkness,
这些电池就会耗尽
those batteries wear out.
这是一项艰巨的工作
因为这些电池每节重363.16斤
It’s a big job, because these batteries
are like 400 pounds apiece.
幸运的是
我们这里来了鲍勃和克里斯
Fortunately, we got both Bob and Chris,
我们最好的两个太空漫步者
two of our best spacewalkers.
-一切都好吗?
-都好
-Doing good?
-Yeah.
在我的前两个任务中 我做了六次
During my first two missions,
I did six space walks
与空间站建设有关的太空行走
associated with the construction
of the space station.
但即使我做过几次
But even though I’ve done it
a couple of times,
这对我来说也并不容易
it doesn’t get easy for me.
在这种情况下压力是很大的
You know, there’s a lot of pressure
in a situation like that,
如果你没有做好你的工作
that, uh, if you don’t do
your job, uh, successfully,
我可能会飘到太空去
I could float off into space.
你必须划分范围 并深呼吸
You have to compartmentalize
and take deep breaths
这样你就可以调整自己的节奏
so that you can pace yourself
and stay focused
在面对这个艰巨的任务时保持专注
in the face of this daunting task.
喂 鲍勃 我们准备好进行
机组人员制动按压了
Hey, Bob, we’re ready

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!