为了应对这种风险
We face that risk, and we deal with that
我们在做任何事情时都需要非常注意
by being extremely intentional
in everything we do.
空间站在大回路系统上
Space Station on the big loop.
龙飞船发现目标
我知道你们可能在摄像机上看到了
Dragon, tally ho. I know you guys
probably see it on the video cameras,
但用肉眼 我们也能看到
but with the naked eye,
we can see it as well.
看起来像个漂亮、闪亮的新朋友
Looking like a nice, shiny new friend.
龙飞船收到 我们马上就到
Dragon copies. We’ll be there in a second.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
Dragon, SpaceX.
地面准备启动开始接近
Ground is go for approach initiation.
龙飞船在大回路系统上
我们收到并前往
Dragon on the big loop. We copy go.
龙飞船 就在空间站正下方400米
Dragon,
just 400 meters directly below station,
把自己甩到前面 与对接适配器对齐
swinging itself up out in front
to align itself with the docking adapter.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
控制速度
Dragon, SpaceX. Commanding hold.
收到 我们将控制速度
Copy. We will command the hold.
龙飞船以
超过每小时27358.8公里的速度
Dragon holding
a little over 17,000 miles an hour,
正对着空间站
directly out in front
of the space station.
空间站在大回路系统上
Space Station on the big loop.
国际空间站的工作人员
已经准备好进行对接
Crew on the International Space Station
is ready for docking.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
你们开始执行最后的对接
Dragon, SpaceX.
You are go to execute final approach.
收到 开始对接
Copy. Go for docking.
我们时刻关注着你们
We are following along with you.
离空间站100米远
One hundred meters
away from the space station.
当我们接近空间站时
You know, as we were approaching
the space station,
我记得当时我极其专注
I remember being extremely focused.
我脑子里有一张清单
I had a checklist in my mind.
我们已经在20米内
We’re inside 20 meters.
我记得某个时刻 我们就快对接了
And I remember at one point,
we were close to docking,
我向上看去 看到了龙飞船
and I looked up, and I saw Dragon.
那一刻我几乎掐着自己
I just had this moment
of almost pinching myself
我不敢相信会发生这样的事
that… that I couldn’t believe
this was happening.
我告诉自己这是一个非常特别的时刻
I told myself this is…
this is an incredibly special moment.
还有三米远
Three meters to go.
两米
Two meters.
我们已经进入对接点 还有一米远
We are inside the hands-off point.
One meter to go.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
对接程序已完成
Dragon, SpaceX.
Docking sequence is complete.
欢迎来到国际空间站
Welcome
to the International Space Station.
龙飞船已到达
Dragon arriving.
远征63号♥的机组人员很荣幸地欢迎
The crew of Expedition 63
is honored to welcome
龙飞船和商业机组人员计划
登陆国际空间站
Dragon and the commercial crew program
aboard the International Space Station.
鲍勃还有道格
很高兴你们成为我们的一员
Bob and Doug,
glad to have you as part of the crew.
在国际空间站上
Aboard
the International Space Station,
指挥官克里斯·卡西迪
正在二号♥节点待命
Commander Chris Cassidy
standing by in node two.
他已经有两名机组人员在空间站中
He does have two crew members on board,
都是俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员
both Russian cosmonauts.
他最近 就在一个多月前由
He, uh, recently launched
on the same Russian Soyuz spacecraft
俄♥罗♥斯♥联盟号♥载人飞船发射
just a little more than a month ago.
奋进号♥ 欢迎来到国际空间站
And with that, Endeavour, welcome
to the International Space Station.
请登上空间站
Please come aboard.
空间站 这里是美国宇航局局长
能听到我说话吗?
Station, this is
the NASA Administrator. Can you hear me?
我们听得很清楚 先生
We hear you loud and clear, sir.
欢迎来到空间站
Welcome to the space station.
谢谢你 克里斯 很高兴见到你
Thank you, Chris.
It’s good to see you.
也欢迎鲍勃和道格
And welcome to Bob and Doug.
我要告诉你们
全世界都看到了这次任务
I will tell you,
the whole world saw this mission,
我们非常非常骄傲
and we are so, so proud.
我有个问题要问克里斯
I have a… a question for Chris.
我们的机组人员决定了晚到三天
Our crew here
decided to be about three days late.
我想现在你要让他们加加班
You gotta work them overtime,
I presume now,
让他们赶上错过的所有活动
to get them caught up on all
the activities that they missed out on.
他们错过的那一天
对他们来说是个不错的选择
Well, the day they missed out on
was a good one for them to skip.
那天是周六大扫除 我…
It was Saturday housecleaning, and I…
但我替他们处理好了
我们将在下周末再进行
But I took care of it for ’em.
We’ll catch up next… next weekend.
但说真的
Uh, but in all seriousness,
我们期待着
这个月晚些时候的一些操作
we’re looking forward to some
operational stuff later in the month.
也许我们可以出去做一些太空漫步
Maybe we’ll get outside
and do some space walks.
所以我们都非常兴奋能多两名队员
So we’re… we’re all super excited
to have two more crewmates
加入远征63队
to the Expedition 63 team.
空间站 这里是詹姆斯·柯登
为你们带来的CBS深夜秀
Station, this is James Corden
with the CBS Late Late Show.
你们好吗 先生们?
能听到我说话吗?
How are you, gentlemen? Can you hear me?
詹姆斯
James.
欢迎登陆到国际空间站
Welcome aboard
the International Space Station.
我们听得很清楚
We heard you loud and clear.
你们在上面过得怎么样?
状态好吗?你们没事吧?
How are you getting on up there?
How are you doing? Are you okay?
我们过得不错
We’re doing pretty good.
我想我们正在融入国际空间站的生活
I think we’re assimilating
into the, uh, ISS life,
尽我们所能帮助克里斯
trying to help Chris out
as much as we can.
那太好了 我现在很嫉妒你们俩
That’s great.
I’m jealous of both of you right now
因为我一生中大部分时间
都想试试失重
because I’ve spent most of my life
wanting to be weightless.
跟我讲讲 每天在零重力环境中生活
Tell me, what’s the best and worst thing
最好和最糟糕的事是什么?
about living life
in zero gravity every day?
看看这个
Oh, look at this.
简直太精彩了
That’s magnificent.
你可以想象这里有很多地方
You can imagine
that there’s a lot of places,
比如去洗手间
like going to the restroom, for example,
你喜欢把东西放在你放的地方
where you like stuff
to stay where you put it.
所以我们有时确实会觉得很沮丧
And so, uh, we definitely find that
frustrating at times.
该冲水了
Time to go.
你拿着真空管 然后…
You take the valve, and, uh…
这就是你那些液体去的地方
That’s where your business goes.
他们在空间站上有六个乘员舱
They have six crew quarters
on board the space station,
那些机组人员宿舍真的非常好
and those crew quarters
are really, really nice.
在这里还有你自己的电脑
You’ve got your laptop in there.
你还有绑在墙上的睡袋
You’ve got your sleeping bag
attached to a wall.
你能伸手摸到你的脚趾吗?
Can you reach down
and touch your toes?
你可能必须要把电脑折叠起来
You probably would have to fold