we’ve had with spacecraft,
从第一代“水星”飞船就开始了
going way back to the Mercury era.
我们有幸能命名这颗太空舱
We’re given the honor
to name this capsule.
废话不多说
Without further ado,
我们很乐意欢迎你们
登上奋进号♥太空舱
we would like to, uh, welcome you aboard
Capsule Endeavour.
我会告诉你们 在上升的时候
Uh, I’ll tell you
that for the ride uphill,
这是一段令人兴奋的旅程
while it was a… an exciting ride,
我想我们还是很惊喜
I think we got a… a couple of surprises
因为载具有些轻微移♥动♥
just in terms of the way the vehicle
is kind of moving
摇晃着带你进入轨道
and… and shaking
and taking you into orbit.
你可以看出…
You can tell that it’s, uh…
它在与地心引力对抗着
It’s fighting against the Earth
as it makes its way into space.
结果我们今天发射的时候发现
We did, it turns out,
end up with one stowaway
我们载具里有一位偷渡者
on board our, uh, vehicle
when we launched today.
我希望我们两个的儿子
发现他们的玩具
I hope both of our sons
were super excited to see, uh, their toy
在跟我们漂浮时都能超级兴奋
floating around with us on board.
我相信他们如果有机会
也会想来这里
I’m sure they would rather be here,
given the opportunity,
但希望 他们也为此感到骄傲
but hopefully,
they’re proud of this as well.
所以就这样 我想这就是
来自奋进号♥太空舱的晚安
So with that, I think it’ll be
good night from Capsule Endeavour.
晚安 梅根和西奥
Good night, Megan and Theo.
还有凯伦和杰克
And Karen and Jack.
谢谢 恭喜
Thank you. Congratulations.
-我们可以再松一口气了
-的确
We can breathe another sigh of relief.
Indeed.
你在那里还好吗?
You’re good there?
-他在极点左边?是吧?
-我懂了
-He’s left of the pole? Yeah?
-I gotcha.
目前 一切都进展得非常顺利
So far, everything has performed
very, very well,
我们很兴奋
能把鲍勃和道格安全地送入了轨道
and we are excited
that Bob and Doug are safely in orbit
他们正在前往国际空间站的途中
and on the way
to the International Space Station.
埃隆 你会对那些
质疑太空探索技术公♥司♥的人说什么?
Elon, what would you say
to those who doubted SpaceX could do this?
你有话要告诉他们吗?
Do you have a message for them?
我有没有话要对那些…
Do I have a message for those who…
-什么?
-质疑你的人
-What?
-Who doubted you.
质疑 好 我刚才说
“他说什么…?” 好
Oh, doubted. Okay.
I was like, “What did he–?” Okay. Um…
也许我只是把“质疑”这个词删掉了
Maybe I just blank out the word “doubt.”
不 坦白说 我…也怀疑过我们
No, I mean, I…
To be totally frank, I doubted us too.
初创太空探索技术公♥司♥的时候
我觉得我们有10%的机会进入轨道
When starting SpaceX,
I thought we maybe had a 10% chance of reaching orbit.
但幸运的是 命运对我们微笑
让我们走到了今天
But fortunately, fate has smiled upon us
and brought us to this day.
埃隆 你说你告诉了
鲍勃和道格他们俩的儿子
Elon, you said
that you had told Bob and Doug’s boys
你会尽一切努力带他们安全回家
that you’d do everything you can
to bring them home safely.
就算这是一次安全发射
但这一定让你有负担
Even with a safe launch out of the way,
that must still weigh on you,
我想知道你作为父亲是什么感受
and I wondered what it’s like as a dad.
所以依然有…
So, you know, uh, there’s still…
我们还要和空间站对接
我们还要…还要返回
We still gotta dock with Space Station.
We still gotta, uh… still gotta return.
我想有一种观点认为
I think there’s an argument that
在某些方面返回比升空更危险
the return is more… more dangerous
in some ways than the ascent.
所以我们还不想宣布胜利
So we don’t wanna declare victory yet.
总之…我在这里都快哽咽了 所以…
Anyway… I’m getting choked up here, so…
这…这…真的 这是…
It… It’s… Really, this…
对 我不…我要哽咽了 抱歉
Yeah, I don’t…
I’m getting choked up. Sorry.
我不确定我能回答这个问题 除了…
I’m not sure I can answer the question
any more than that except, um…
对 我们会尽一切努力
确保火箭安全到家
Yeah, we’re gonna do everything we can
to make sure it gets home safely.
早上好 各位 这是来自奋进号♥的消息
Well, good morning,
everyone, from, uh, Endeavour.
我们度过了一个美好的夜晚
需要睡一会儿了
We, uh, had a great night.
Got to get a little sleep.
如你们所见 美好的一天已经过去了
And, uh, as you can see,
a beautiful day pass right now.
我们以每小时2.8万公里的速度
Getting pretty close to ISS,
环绕地球飞行 与国际空间站
uh, as we’re flying
at about 17,500 miles an hour
非常接近
around the planet.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
对大回路系统进行通讯检查
Dragon, SpaceX.
Comm check on big loop.
龙飞船呼叫太空探索技术公♥司♥
大回路系统中清晰洪亮
SpaceX, Dragon.
Loud and clear now on the big loop.
早上好 安娜
Good morning, Anna.
早上好 很高兴听到你的声音
Good morning.
Great to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音也很棒
It’s great to hear yours as well.
我们期待着今天与空间站的会合
We’re looking forward to rendezvousing
with Space Station today.
(安娜·梅农 太空探索技术公♥司♥
任务控制专家)
当鲍勃和道格接近
并与国际空间站对接时
I am responsible for being
Bob and Doug’s eyes and ears on the ground
我负责充当他们在地面上的耳目
as they approach and then dock
with the International Space Station.
我的职责是帮助确保他们知道
My role is to help make sure
that they are informed
任何出错的地方
of anything that’s going awry,
我永远感激能成为这一刻的一部分
and I am forever grateful
to be a part of this moment.
我四年级的一个老师实际上是
One of my fourth-grade teachers
was actually the daughter
挑战者号♥宇航员的女儿
of one of the astronauts
on the Challenger.
她把我们班带去了美国宇航局
She brought our class to NASA,
从那时起 我就知道我想成为
and from that time on,
I knew I wanted to be
太空行动的一部分
a part of space operations.
我仍然对她最终如何改变我的生活
感到惊讶
I still am amazed by how
she… she ultimately changed my life,
我想象她改变了许多人的生活
and I imagine that she changed
many other people’s lives
而这种结果
as a result of something
对她来说是难以置信的痛苦
that had to have been
incredibly painful for her.
太空探索技术公♥司♥呼叫龙飞船
Dragon, SpaceX.
你的会合完成时间预计是
1050协调世界时
Your rendezvous complete time
is expected to be 1050 UTC.
收到
Copy.
当龙飞船在靠近空间站时
As Dragon is approaching
the space station,
它以惊人的速度飞行
it’s flying at incredible speeds.
首先它会进行一系列燃烧
It first does a series of burns
让其自身接近空间站
to get it in close proximity
to the space station
直到它基本上与对接适配器
until the point at which
it is basically in a straight line
成一条直线
towards the docking adapter.
整个过程中 我们都在观察
我们的遥测技术
The whole time,
we are watching our telemetry
确保当它到达对接适配器时
and making sure that
when it gets to the docking adapter,
精确地正处于它需要的位置
it is precisely where it needs to be.
只要有一个问题 那就会导致碰撞
One problem, and it’s a collision.
我们面临着这种风险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!