“我们不会进行飞行了”
You know, “We’re not gonna go fly.”
除了所有这些天气因素
In addition
to all those weather factors,
最伤脑筋的时刻之一
one of the most nerve-racking moments
就是为飞船上的宇航员装载推进剂
is loading propellant
with astronauts on board.
我们基本上是在往这个大燃料箱里装
We’re basically loading, like,
a million pounds of, like, fuel and oxygen
大概100万斤的燃料和氧气
宇航员就坐在上面
into this big tank,
and the astronauts are sitting on top.
火箭是一个能量系统
A rocket is an energetic system,
任何泄露都可能是灾难性的
and anything leaking
can be pretty catastrophic.
我们过去发生过一件事…
We have had an incident in the past…
(2016年)
我们摧毁了卫星、摧毁了火箭
We destroyed the satellite,
we destroyed the rocket,
我们摧毁了发射台
we destroyed the launchpad,
我们花了好几个月
才弄明白发生了什么
and it took us months
to figure out what… what happened.
火箭爆♥炸♥了 但这并不是
燃料过程本身造成的
The rocket blew up, but it was not caused
by the fueling process, per se.
是一个压力罐引起的
It was caused by a pressure tank.
我没想到会失败得如此惨烈
I didn’t expect it to fail that traumatic.
当你在做这个的时候
你真的希望它能成功
When you work on this,
you really hope it works.
我对明天持谨慎乐观的态度
I’m cautiously optimistic
about tomorrow.
我们想不出任何
更能提高成功的可能性了
There’s nothing more we can think of
to improve the probability of success.
但我不想冒险
But I don’t wanna tempt fate.
总有你不知道的事情
There’s always things
you don’t know about,
所以你不知道
问题什么时候会来找上你
so you don’t know
when those are gonna come and get you.
确保鲍勃和道格的安全
不仅仅是我们的首要任务
Making sure Bob and Doug are safe
is not simply our first priority.
是我们唯一优先考虑的事
It is our only priority.
(发射日)
所以在一小时内
So at the top of the hour,
我们要对天气做出再一次判断
we’re gonna make
another judgment on the weather.
但记住 佛罗里达州的雷暴
通常是单独的
But remember, thunderstorms down here
in Florida are generally isolated,
所以就因为地平线上有雷暴
and so just because
there’s thunderstorms on the horizon
不代表我们不能发射
doesn’t mean we can’t launch.
我的乐观多于悲观
I’m more optimistic than pessimistic,
但我们要最后看一遍最精彩的时刻
but we’re gonna get one last look
at the top of the hour.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
-祝你今晚愉快
-我的荣幸 谢谢
-Have a great launch.
-My pleasure. Thank you.
-喂 这可是大事
-我们下面还有更多的事
-Hey, this is huge.
-We got more down there.
陪我度过这一天 我非常感激
Gets me through the day.
-I’m very grateful.
并没有那么糟
It’s not too bad.
我是说…
I mean…
现在是一团糟 但至少…
还有放晴的机会
…it’s a mess, but at least it’s…
It has a chance to clear up.
现在最重要的是单独的雷暴
The big thing right now
is isolated thunderstorms.
问题是 在我们无法发射的地方
The question is,
is it gonna be sufficiently problematic
是否会有足够的问题
to where we… we can’t launch?
现在 我被告知情况是对半分的
Um, right now, I’m being told fifty-fifty.
嗨 是我 蒂姆·多德 每日宇航员
Hi, it’s me, Tim Dodd,
the Everyday Astronaut.
我现在在1.86千米外 看着火箭
I’m three miles away,
looking at the rocket right now.
这里的天气开始有点放晴了
The weather is starting to clear up
here a little bit,
但我可以告诉你 根据人数来看
but I can tell you,
based on the amount of people,
这绝对是今年值得关注的发射 各位
this is definitely the launch
to watch for the year, guys.
现在就等着听接下来会发生什么吧
Now, just waiting to hear
what’s gonna happen.
我叫杰西·安德森
My name is Jessie Anderson.
我是太空探索技术公♥司♥的
首席制♥造♥工程师
I’m a lead manufacturing engineer
here at SpaceX,
我代表我们所有人说
我们对终于能把人类
and I speak for all of us
when I say we could not be more excited
送上国际空间站感到无比兴奋
to finally be sending humans
to the International Space Station.
今天真是美好的一天
It’s a great day.
今天的任务被称为演示任务二号♥
Today’s mission is known as
Demonstration Mission-2.
这将是商业建造的航♥天♥器
It’s gonna be the first time
a commercially built spacecraft
首次将人送往空间站
will launch people to the space station.
示范二号♥是端到端的飞行测试
Demo-2 is an end-to-end flight test,
从发射到对接
from launch all the way to docking,
最后以在海中降落告终
and ending with splashdown.
这是美国宇航局
认证太空探索技术公♥司♥
And it’s the final test for NASA
to certify SpaceX
定期向空间站进行
载人飞行的最后一次测试
for regular crew flights
to the space station.
我不会因为发射而紧张
I don’t get nervous for launches.
我不会因为演讲而紧张
I don’t get nervous
for doing speaking gigs.
大约一个月前开始
我开始为这次发射感到紧张
Starting a month ago or so,
I started getting nervous for this launch.
我不应该吃早餐的
I shouldn’t have eaten breakfast.
今天是压力超大的一天
It’s a stress-eating kind of day.
昨天很难熬 今天就忘掉吧
And then yesterday was tough,
and today, just forget it.
今天很难完成任何工作
Hard to get any work done at all today.
我总是担心我们不知道的事情
I always worry about the things
that we don’t know about.
发射会让你迷信
Launch makes you superstitious.
这叫做发射符咒 我不知道这个词
是从哪儿来的
It’s called launch juju. Um, I don’t know
where that term came from.
我想这是一个空军术语
但人们会做非常奇怪的事
I think it’s an Air Force term actually,
but people do very odd things.
所以这是我的龙飞船袜子
So here’s my Dragon socks.
发射日穿酷酷的袜子是我的惯有仪式
Cool launch-day socks is my ritual.
我不看任务标签
I don’t look
at the mission sticker.
在我们飞之前我不能看它
I can’t look at it before we fly.
我有时会在非常重要的时候穿红色
I will wear red sometimes
when it’s really important.
发射那天不要穿红色的
Don’t wear red on launch day.
-真的吗?
-红色代表“无法发射” 别穿
-Really?
-Red means “no go.” Don’t wear it.
穿绿色会带来好运
Wearing green would be extra good luck.
汉斯已经搞清楚了
Hans has got it figured out.
我称之为“发射胡子” 就是会长出来
I call it the launch beard.
Like, you know, it grows out.
然后在发射的那天会被清理掉
And then day of the launch, it cleans up.
我通常都是留胡子的
I usually have a beard,
但如果我们连续两天不能发射
我就剃了胡子
but if we don’t launch more than
two days in a row, I shave the beard.
那是为什么?
Why is that?
这样我们就可以在第三天发射了
Just so that we can launch
on the third day.
我们第一次进入轨道时 我在苏格兰
I was in Scotland
for the first time we got to orbit,
所以每次发射
so for every launch,
我都会在鞋里放了几张
写着”苏格兰”的纸条
I put stickies in my shoe
that say “Scotland” on it.
所以我们发射的时候
我总是在苏格兰
So I am always in Scotland when we launch.
你是一个非常迷信的人吗?
Are you a very superstitious person?
除了这件事 我完全不迷信
I’m not at all, uh, except for this.
我认为我们已经

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!