No. -No.
这个不行
No, it doesn’t work.
我有许可
I got approval.
但现在没人帮我们
But nobody is helping us now.
什么都没有用
Nothing is gonna work for us.
这是我从美国大使♥馆♥拿到的许可
This is the approval I got from the US Embassy.
长官 我们会给 愿意去的飞行员每人5000美元
Sir, we’ll give $5,000 to each pilot who agrees to go.
每架飞机都付
We’ll pay for each flight.
一架 两架 不管多少 我们都付
One flight, two flights, however many flights they can do.
我们也答应把他们的家人送到美国
We also promise to transfer their families to the United States.
昨晚 塔♥利♥班♥袭击潘杰希尔时
Last night, during the Taliban attack on Panjshir,
死了很多人
many people were killed.
兄弟 我们已经对阿富汗绝望了
Man, I think we’ve lost all hope for Afghanistan.
我们有回去的一天吗?
Will we ever go back?
我知道情况一团乱
I know the situation is a mess.
但你并不孤单
But you are not alone
我会一直支持你 兄弟
I am always there for you, my friend.
每个人都面向前方
Everybody should be facing the front.
沿着带子排成一行 别围成一圈 面向前方
Line up on a strap. No circles, facing the front.
紧贴着前面的人
There should be no space between you and the person in front of you.
隔天 13名美国♥军♥人 及170名阿富汗公民
在喀布尔机场 被伊♥斯♥兰♥国人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥杀死
在阿富汗长达20年的战争中
约有6300名美国人 及17万阿富汗人死亡
流亡中的萨达特将军 宣布他正在组织武装抵抗
企图把阿富汗从塔♥利♥班♥手中解放出来
塔♥利♥班♥的死灰复燃引发了
The Taliban resurgence is raising fears that women’s right
阿富汗人♥民♥对女权可能会泯灭的忧虑
could be all but eliminated in Afghanistan.
阿富汗目前经济直线下滑
The country is in economic free-fall
超过九♥成♥的家庭吃不饱
with over 90 percent of households going hungry.