Did they not impose themselves on Afghans by force?
他们是怎么实现阿富汗人梦想的?
And in what ways have they fulfilled the dreams of Afghans?
我们对神有信心
We have faith in God.
我们有真♥主♥
We have God.
我们有法律
We have law.
我们有历史
We have history.
西方没有任何真正的历史
The West doesn’t have any real history.
我们不想让任何人影响阿富汗人
We don’t want anyone to influence the Afghan people.
我们要自♥由♥
We want freedom.
我们想要伊♥斯♥兰♥的领导
We want the leadership of Islam.
我们想代表自己的人♥民♥
And we want to represent our people.
我们的国家就是我们的一切
GENERAL SADAT: (IN ENGLISH) Our country is everything we have.
居住之地和奋战的理由
A place to live and the reason to fight.
而我们失去它了
And we lost that.
政♥府♥很快就垮台了 这令人♥大♥惊失色
The fall of the government was very quick and shocking in many ways.
在赫尔曼德战事结束后 阿什拉夫·甘尼总统要求我
At the end of the battle for Helmand, President Ashraf Ghani asked me
当所有阿富汗特种行动的负责人
to become head of all Afghan special operations.
当我到达时 甘尼总统要我
When I arrived, President Ghani then put me
负责喀布尔的安保
in charge of all security in Kabul.
而后我接到电♥话♥ 甘尼总统逃离出境了
Then I got a call that President Ghani had fled the country.
这个消息迅速传开
The news of the president spread quickly
指挥中心和警力开始分崩离析
and command centers and the polices lines started falling apart.
我去了美军总部
I went to the US forces headquarter
请求一位将军协助我保护喀布尔
and asked a general to help me defend the city of Kabul.
但他说“你们没有政♥府♥ 萨米”
But he said, “You don’t have a government, Sami,
“所以我们没办法再支援你们”
“and we cannot support you anymore.”
我们没有战斗的手段
We didn’t have the means to fight.
我的工作变成了 把我带领的
My job became getting every essential personnel
所有要员转移到安全的地方
under my command to safety.
我让一些人飞到乌克兰 一些到美国
I flew some of my men to Ukraine, some to the US,
让我的家人逃到另一个国家
and evacuated my family to another country.
塔♥利♥班♥判我绞刑
I was sentenced to death by hanging from the Taliban.
美国拒绝帮助我
The US refused to help me,
所以我只能飞到英国
so I was forced to flee to the United Kingdom.
英国伦敦
离开阿富汗是我这辈子 最难做出的决定
It was the hardest decision of my life to leave Afghanistan.
我失去了灵魂 感觉就像行尸走肉
I left my soul and I feel like I’m walking in an empty vessel.
请注意 如果你是美国公民
Attention, if you are a US citizen
或合法的美国永久居民
or a lawful permanent resident of the United States
或是你的阿富汗护照有美国签证
or have a US visa inside your Afghan passport,
请前往大使♥馆♥
please approach the embassy.
其他人士请离开 到其他地方寻求庇护
We ask that everyone else please leave and seek safety elsewhere.
为什么不开门?为什么?
Why not… Why do you not opening the door? Why? Why?
大约有6000人
There’s probably about 6,000 people
等着上五架飞机
waiting to get on like five aircraft.
我宁愿他们困在科罗拉多州卡森堡
And I’d rather have them stuck in an area
特种部队第十大队总部 有人脉与安全屋的地区
where they have established networks and safe houses than send them
也不想把他们送去 另一个塔♥利♥班♥的据点
to another Taliban stronghold.
那是真的威胁 这是我们的共识
We’re all acknowledging that is the real threat.
大约15分钟前 我们发现
We just found out about 15 minutes ago
有一个同伴被从家中拖出来 处决了
that one of our guys was just dragged out of his home and executed.
所以… -狗♥娘♥养♥的
So, it… -Son of a bitch.
对 就在他的家人面前
Right. With… With, you know, his family there present.
非常糟糕的情况…
Uh, horrible, horrible situation, so…
我们还是以我们合作过的译员为主
We’re still focusing on interpreters that have worked with us.
他们是塔♥利♥班♥想要杀害的头号♥目标
They are top-tier, high-priority personnel that are also HVIs for Taliban to kill.
我告诉你 我是不会走的
I can tell you, personally, I’m not leaving
直到我把同伴的家人送离阿富汗
until I get my guys’ families out of Afghanistan, so…
好 -我会留在这里
Yeah. -I’ll stay here
直到工作完成 -好
until the job’s done. – Okay.
我们做这件事是半官方的
Uh, we’re all unofficially, officially doing this, I think, at this point.
我觉得 现在我们已经跨过了…
We’ve crossed out the…
即便如此 我们也要认真对待
Uh, we might as well get serious and real about it
至少组织好我们的信息通讯流
and at least organize our information and communication flow.
很明显 现在在线会议的各方 有许多人才
Obviously, we got talented people on all sides of the Zoom call right now.
流程如下…
Um, the process for this goes as follows…
我是萨米 你好吗 兄弟?
This is Sami, brother, how you doing?
我们组建了一个由熟知阿富汗的
We got a whole network of active and retired Green Berets
现役和退役特种部队成员组成的网络
that, uh, know Afghanistan,
我正努力把民众转移到安全地带
and I’m trying to just move people to safety right now.
非常感谢你们竭尽全力
All right. Thank you very much for everything you’re doing
帮助被困在阿富汗的人
to help the people trapped inside.
诚心向你问好 指挥官 希望你一切安好
诚心向你问好
Please accept my regards,
指挥官 希望你一切安好
Commander, hope you’re well.
震惊感开始消退
The shock is starting to wear off.
我在努力控制自己
I’m trying hard to not let it affect me too deeply.
指挥官,我们的家人
Commander, what are we going to do
怎么办?
about our families?
我们试着救他们出去
We’re trying to get them out.
我会竭尽所能
I will try my absolute best.
我在塔吉克斯坦做了些安排
I’ve arranged something in Tajikistan.
塔吉克斯坦很近 可以把人撤离到那里
It’s close and we can evacuate people there.
多少人?
How many?
四个?
Four?
把你的家人聚在一起
Get… Get your family together.
来吧 小兄弟 上来 没事的 过来
Come on, buddy, let’s go. It’s okay. Come on.
就是这样 没事的 别怕 来吧 没事的
Here we go, my man. It’s all right. It’s okay. Come on, it’s all right.
过来这里 快过来 走吧 好了 走吧
Come here. Come on. Come with me. Let’s go. It’s okay. Come on.
给你 小兄弟
Here you go, lads.
把那个婴儿给我 小心
Give me that one. Careful, careful, careful. Come here, sweetie. Come here.
过来 小可爱 -来这里
Come here, little one. -Oh, hello there.
你好 你好 -你好
Hello. Hello. -Hello.
你好
Hello.
她走丢了? -没有 我会照顾她
Is she lost? -No, no, no. She’s mine. I got her.
那是谁?
Who’s that? Who’s that?
那是她哥哥
That’s her brother.
不行
No.
不行 退后
No, get back.
不能再多了
Listen, that’s it. -Hey, hey.
就这样
That’s it we’re done. That’s it.
他们不让你哥来
They won’t let your brother go.
很抱歉 你不能来
I’m sorry, you can’t.
你的护照上说有八名小孩
You’ve got one passport for eight children.
没有提到他 -我们不知道啊
You didn’t say about him a minute ago. -We didn’t know.
对不起 我们不能带他 他成年了
I’m sorry. We can’t take him. He’s an adult.
对不起 我们帮不上忙
I’m sorry, we can’t help him.
等一下
Wait. Wait.
下去
Get down. Get down.
下去!
Get down.
我是翻译 帮助过你们执行任务
I was an interpreter, I supported your mission.
我哥哥死了
My brother’s dead.
求求你了 拜托 求你给我一个机会
I beg you, please. Give me a chance, please.
马上退后 -拜托 长官
Get back right now. -Please, sir.
求你帮帮忙 -回去
Get back. Get back. -Help me, please.
我们身处险境 拜托 -立刻回去
We’re in danger, please. -Get back now.
求求你帮我 拜托 -立刻回去 回去
Help me, please. Please. -Get back now. Get back
滚开! –滚开
Fuck off. -Get the fuck off.
我的家人
My family!
随着时间的流逝 人们越来越绝望
Desperation grows as the clock ticks down.
几天来 美国一直警告
The US has been warning of potential attack
可能会发动攻击
for several days now.
塔♥利♥班♥的战士在附近看着人群
Nearby, Taliban fighters watch over the crowd.
人道情况
The humanitarian situation
依然惨不忍♥睹
remains catastrophic.
至少1.8万名阿富汗人
At least 18,000 Afghans
等待签证几个月 甚至几年了
have waited months or years for a Visa.
最大的问题是
The big question is
被留下的人会有什么下场?
what will happen to those who are left behind?
美国护照
US passport.
这不是护照 这只是一张纸
No, that’s not a passport. It’s a piece of paper.
不行 -不可以