我不想看
I don’t want to see it.
你给我看那段影片 害我咬到嘴巴
You showed me that video, and I hurt my lip.
我跟你说过很多次了 别给我看
I told you many times not to show that to me.
亲爱的哈利德 我还能做什么?
亲爱的哈利德 我还能做什么?
Dear Khalid, what else shall I do?
问题太多了
There are many issues and too many problems.
我们得解决人♥民♥的忧虑
We have to address people’s concerns.
你知道城里所有商店都关门了吗?
Did you know that all shops in the city are closed?
明天可能就找不到食物了 可能什么也没有了
You may not find food tomorrow. You may not find anything at all.
我们会想其他办法 好吗?
We’ll do something else. OK?
明天我们该去前线巡视
Tomorrow, we should go inspect the frontlines.
兄弟 你要避免公开露面
Brother, you need to avoid public exposure.
这样不是战斗
This is not fighting.
我们会因为不战斗而遭到谴责
We’re to blame because we don’t fight.
我们呆坐在这里就像在拉屎
We sit here as if we’re taking a dump.
明天我们亲自去前线
We’ll go to the front lines ourselves tomorrow.
赛拉布 听得到吗?
Selab. Do you hear me?
别停下来 我们做到了 你们也行的
Don’t stop. We made it and you can too.
他是白♥痴♥ 什么叫“我们做到了”?
He’s an idiot. What does he mean “we made it”?
继续往前
Keep going.
炮火猛烈
There is a lot of shooting.
继续往前
Go further.
坦克应该要停下来 对吧?
The tanks should stop, correct?

Yes, correct.
我先出去 我的卫兵会跟着
I will go out first and my guards should follow.
子弹是从左边飞来的
We got shooting on the left.
你一定要躲在坦克
Make sure you cover yourself
或墙壁后面
behind the tanks or the walls.
好了 下车吧
All right. Let’s go down.
这边 指挥官
This way, Commander.
你们在等什么?为什么躲起来了?
What are you waiting for? Why are you hiding?
我已经下令叫人攻击敌军开火的地方
I’ve ordered our men to attack the areas they’re firing from.
他们也从那一侧开火 那里有些我们的士兵
They are shooting from this side as well, where some of our soldiers are.
将军 请进去
General, please get inside.
派几台坦克去那
Send a few tanks over there.
我本来就要派了
I was going to send tanks.
哪一边?
Which direction?
那两个方向都有人开火
Shooting from both directions.
从右侧和后面
Shooting from the right and the back.
敌军躲在房♥子中开火
The enemy is hiding in these houses and firing from there.
我已经派了八辆坦克过去
I already sent eight tanks over there.
我们收到指示 移♥动♥到这里
We were instructed to move over here.
因为那座桥 我们被困在这里
We’re stuck here because of the bridge.
一旦桥修好 我们就能离开
Once the bridge is fixed, we can go.
问题是塔♥利♥班♥正在靠近你们
The problem is that the Taliban are closing in on you.
开始仪式吧
Let’s start the ceremony.
左右分开站
Stand to the left and the right.
十位烈士 对吧?
Ten martyrs, right?
对 十位
Yes, ten.
向烈士敬礼
Salute, respect to the martyr.
以慈悲之神的名义
In the name of God, the most gracious and merciful.
原谅他们 赋予他们荣耀 为他们敞开大门
Pardon them, honor them, and expand their entrance.
神啊 请让他们的坟墓 成为天堂的花♥园♥
God, make their graves a garden of paradise.
回归神的怀抱
We come from God, and we return to God.
没有空间了
There’s no room.
必须关门了
We have to shut the door.
把这个给喀布尔的伤兵
Take this to Kabul for our injured men.
关门
Shut the door.
必须要关门了
SOLDIER: We have to close the door.
让我进去
Let me in, let me in.
够了 走开
That’s it, go away.
指挥官 我们收到消息
Commander, we got intel
直升机没降落
that the helicopters never landed.
他们飞过赫尔曼德 往坎大哈去了
They flew past Helmand towards Kandahar.
无视你让他们在这里降落的命令
Even though I told them you had ordered them to stay here.
长官 我收到消息了 想和你们道别
Sir, I got the news and wanted to say goodbye to all of you.
我的部队倒下后
When my battalion falls,
由你和陆军参谋长负责
you and the Army Chief of Staff are responsible.
我今早是这么和总统说的
I will say this to the president in the morning.
部长 希望你今晚过得不错
Hello, Minister. Hope you’re having a good evening.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
今早 我提交的装备请求通过了
In the mornings, my equipment requests are approved.
但到了晚上就被取消了
But by the evening, they’re all canceled
我什么都没有
and I’m left with nothing.
我会牺牲自己 流尽鲜血
I will sacrifice myself and my blood.
但我遭受攻击时
But when I’m attacked,
无法同时与政♥府♥
I can’t be fighting with the administration
还有塔♥利♥班♥双方战斗
and the Taliban at the same time.
如果都是这么搞的 那我做不来这份工作
If this is how it’s going to go, then I can’t do this job.
我忍♥不下去了 筋疲力尽了
I can’t take this anymore, I’m exhausted.
真的受够了
I’m over this.
塔♥利♥班♥能在省长府邸前开战
It’s crazy that the Taliban are able to fight
实在是太扯了
right outside the Governor’s house.
他们随意朝省长府邸开枪
They shoot at the Governor’s house as they wish.
好了 进去了 各位
Alright, get in, guys.
4 1 R P Q
Four, one, Romeo, Papa, Quebec.
2 6 8 9 5
Two-six-eight-nine-five-dash,
9 6 1 0 0 收到了吗?
nine-six-one-zero-zero, how do you copy?
老鹰 狩猎者呼叫
Eagle, Shikar?
老鹰 狩猎者呼叫
Eagle, Eagle, Shikar?
收到了吗?
How do you copy?
大伙 趴下
Guys, get down.
趴下
Get down, get down.
有狙击手在瞄准我们
They have snipers shooting at us.
趴下
Get down.
塔♥利♥班♥一直在快速扩张领地
Taliban has been making rapid territory gains.
拉什卡尔加的情况特别惨烈
The situation is particularly bad in Lashkar Gah.
数百名平民被杀害
Hundreds of civilians have been killed.
城里难以和外界连系
It’s incredibly hard to get information
城里难以和外界连系
in and out of the city.
阿富汗非常有可能
Afghanistan is in a real danger
落入塔♥利♥班♥之手
of falling to the Taliban.
萨达特少将和第215军团
继续为保卫赫尔曼德而战
8月13日 塔♥利♥班♥占领拉什卡尔加
这是最后几个失陷的省会之一
喀布尔在两天后沦陷
2021年8月 阿富汗喀布尔机场
全世界都在关注阿富汗
The world has been watching heartbreaking scenes
令人心碎的场面
coming from Afghanistan.
塔♥利♥班♥进入
…Afghanistan as Taliban fighters
喀布尔时
entered the capital city of Kabul
正式控制了这个国家
and then effectively took control of the country.
各国现在争相救出他们的公民
Foreign nations are now scrambling
以及帮助他们的阿富汗人
to get their citizens out, and the Afghans who worked with them.
拜登总统现在派出3000名士兵
President Biden is now sending
回到阿富汗 撤离美国公民
3,000 troops back into Afghanistan to evacuate citizens.
随着逃出塔♥利♥班♥统治的时间在倒数
As the clock ticks by for thousands
逃难的机会之窗会在七天后关闭
to escape the Taliban rule, the window of escape closes in seven days.
说“伟大的神”
Say God is great.
伟大的神
God is great.
塔♥利♥班♥高级会议 喀布尔理工学院
阿富汗伊♥斯♥兰♥酋长国最高领袖
Supreme leader of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
万岁 -最高领袖
Long live. -Supreme leader.
谢赫·哈利德·哈纳菲 塔♥利♥班♥劝善惩恶部部长
高贵的学者们
Dear noble scholars.
那些美国人来这里
These Americans came here
在过去的20年里
and dishonored our sisters and brothers
羞辱了我们的兄弟姐妹
for the past 20 years.
他们没有入侵我们的家园吗?
Did they not invade our homeland?
他们没有攻击我们的想法和信念吗?
Did they not attack our thoughts and beliefs?
被犹太人训练的人
Those elements trained by the Jews
不该得到原谅
should not be forgiven.
在美国和欧洲受训的人
Trained in America. Trained in Europe.
他们没有以武力把自己的价值观 强加在阿富汗人身上吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!