指挥官 在国际友军撤退后
SOLDIER: Commander, after the withdrawal of international forces,
敌人在这个区域的主要目标就是
the main goal of the enemy in this area
攻占拉什卡尔加
is to capture the city of Lashkar Gah.
一旦拉什卡尔加失陷 我们就无法守住喀布尔
If Lashkar Gah falls, we won’t be able to hold onto Kabul.
之后防线就会从此处崩溃
The collapse will start from here.
虽然你们很努力
Despite your efforts,
但若情况没有改善
if things get worse instead of better,
甚至更糟了 而你们的政♥府♥垮台了…
if the worse comes to pass, and your government falls…
我一秒都没想过
Well, I don’t think for a second
我们的政♥府♥会垮台
that our government will fall.
我们以前总是能克服困难 未来也能如此
GENERAL SADAT: We will beat the odds. We always did, you know?
你可以说我太乐观 但这就是
Now, call me an optimist, but this is why I serve,
我选择在阿富汗最危险的地区
this is why I choose the worst place in Afghanistan
指挥军队 率众反抗的原因
to take command and to lead my men.
以上是总指挥官萨米·萨达特将军
That is Commanding General Sami Sadat
从南阿富汗前线与我们的对话
speaking to us from the frontlines there in Southwestern Afghanistan.
萨达特将军 谢谢你接受我们的访问
General Sadat, thanks for being with us again.
谢谢你 玛丽·路易丝
Thank you, Mary Louise.
赫尔曼德省会 拉什卡尔加
目前 拉什卡尔加战场 是最重要的前线
Right now, the battle in Lashkar Gah is the most important frontline.
我决定是时候行动了
I decided it’s time to move operations.
萨米 我打电♥话♥给你 只是想了解你的情况
Sami, I’m checking in to see how you’re doing.
(通话中:美军驻阿富汗指挥官 奥斯汀·米勒将军)
告诉我目前情况如何
You just let me know how things are going
还有你对赫尔曼德现况的看法
and how you’re seeing things in Helmand right now.
保重 再联络
Stay well. Talk to you soon.
长官 我刚到拉什卡尔加
Hey, sir. I have arrived in Lashkar Gah.
我会待在拉什卡尔加 从此地抗战
I’m staying in Lashkar Gah and fight from here.
指挥官 我们刚收到消息
Commander, we just received intel
敌军准备了汽车炸♥弹♥
that the enemy has prepared a car bomb.
这辆车正朝你前进
It’s heading in your direction.
开快点
Let’s get moving.
拉什卡尔加 省长府邸
这些照片
These are the photos
全是关于车载简易爆♥炸♥装置
of the vehicle-borne IED.
也就是装满炸♥药♥ 想攻击我护卫队的车子
Basically, a vehicle that’s packed with explosives to attack my convoy.
在接触到护卫队前 这辆车自爆了
So before they reached our convoy, the vehicle self-detonated.
可以看到 三个人被炸得粉身碎骨
And you can see the body parts of three people blown into little pieces.
埃巴德 你听得到吗?
Ebad, can you hear me?
可以
I can hear you.
指挥官要进去了
The Commander is heading inside.
我和指挥官讨论过了
The Commander and I were having a discussion,
现在是时候做决定了
and now it’s time to make a decision.
我们已经把训练时间 从三个月缩减到12天
We’ve reduced the training from three months to twelve days.
一旦完成训练 你就可以给他们武器
Once they completed training, you can give them weapons.
可是指挥官 我们依然有弹♥药♥不足的问题
But Commander, there’s still an issue with the ammunition
弹♥药♥还没送达
It hasn’t arrived.
你是高层领导人
You are the senior leader.
在工作中 尽量发挥你的创造力
Be as creative as you can in this work.
这些人都会帮你 想办法达成啊
These men are your support. Make it happen.
我只是想得到你的许可
I just wanted to get your permission.
好 现在你得到我的命令了 继续进行
Done, now you have my order to move forward.
要我给大家找M16弹♥药♥吗?
Must I go around and find everyone M16 ammunition?
在拉什卡尔加有多少基地?
How many bases are here in Lashkar Gah?
这个举措会改变这个地区的命运
This effort will change the destiny of this region.
这是非常重要的过程
It is a very important process.
如果你认为这不值得 那就大错特错了
If you think this is not worth the effort, you are wrong.
这需要努力 耐心 金钱 和良好的领导力
It needs effort, patience, money, and good leadership.
这就是我们的职责
This is our job and our responsibility.
不然什么才是呢?
If not, then what is our job?
对吗? -对
Huh? -SENIOR SOLDIER: Yeah.
奋斗会有好结果的
This will lead to good results.
可以散会了吗 长官?
Should we leave now, sir?
为自♥由♥而战的战士 加油!
Freedom fighters, have strength.
最近几个月
The last couple of months
我心理压力很大
have taken a toll on me psychologically.
美军走了
With the US gone, I’m feeling more pressure
让祖国团结的压力更大了
on how to hold our country together.
我看得出来 阿富汗军队觉得
I can see that the Afghan forces feel that they’re abandoned
自己在这场恶战中被抛弃了
in the middle of this vicious war.
这也影响了他们的品行
And it is affecting their moral.
身为不断派人上战场的将军
As the General, continuing to send men into the battle
却不知道他们的命运 这让我心力憔悴
without knowing their fate wears on me.
我内心无法平静下来
I can’t let those feelings settle,
很害怕有一天 所有情绪会涌回我的脑海
and I’m afraid that one day everything will come back to me.
嗨 爸
Hello father.
嗨 儿子
Hello my son.
你还好吗?家里人都还好吗?
How are you? How is everyone at home?
妈妈 兄弟姐妹还有儿子 他们都还好吗?
How’s my son, my siblings, and mom?
每个人都很好 一切都好
Everyone is fine, everything is good.
感谢真神
Thank God.
我很想你
I really miss you.
我也想你 爸
I miss you too, father.
你在拉什卡尔加吗?那边几度?
How is the heat there? Are you in Lashkar Gah?
对啊 爸 我在拉什卡尔加
Yes, father. I am in Lashkar Gah.
我在电视上看到拉什卡尔加还算安全
Did I see on TV that Lashkar Gah is safe?
对 拉什卡尔加很安全
Yes, Lashkar Gah is secure.
但媒体说有平民被杀害
Yeah, but the media said civilians are being killed.
爸 媒体什么话都敢说 他们做他们的工作 我们做我们的
Media can say anything, father. They’re doing their job, we’re doing ours.
如果我们得不到支援 在马尔贾的军队可能会投降
If we don’t get support, our forces in Marjah might surrender,
让敌人得到很多装备与弹♥药♥
giving lots of equipment and ammunition to the enemy,
那就太可惜了
which will be a big shame.
长官 我要你叫手下做好份内工作
Sir, I urge you to get your men to do their job.
现在想休息 还是想去喀布尔
If they want to rest now or go to Kabul,
完全取决于他们
it’s totally up to them.
卢特富拉·汗吗?
Yes, Lutfullah Khan?
你好吗?
Hey, how are you doing?
情况越来越糟 该怎么办?
The situation is getting worse. What do we do?
形势不会好转的
This situation will not get any better.
他们就在那里
They are right over there.
如果我们再奋战几个月 会失去2000人 不是200
If we keep fighting for months, we are going to lose 2,000, not 200.
到那时 我希望我们都战死
Well, then I hope we all die.
一旦他们进入城市 想把他们赶出去就很难了
Once they enter the city, getting them out will be very hard.
对 到那时就不可能了
Yes, no one will be able to do it then.
如果形势不变
If the situation stays the same,
把这座城夺回来是不可能的
it’ll be impossible to take the city back.
许多老百姓会死
A lot of civilians will die.
大伙怎么了?
So, what’s going on guys?
坐着就好
Please remain seated.
所有阿富汗人都非常担忧
All Afghans are very worried.
很多人都在申请出国签证
A lot of people are applying for visas to leave the country
害怕塔♥利♥班♥会掌权
fearful the Taliban will gain control.
在最后一天 巴达赫尚的九个区
In the last day, nine districts in Badakhshan,
塔哈尔的两个区
two districts in Takhar,
和坎大哈的两个区 已落入塔♥利♥班♥手中
and two districts in Kandahar have fallen under Taliban control.
在过去两个月 数十个区已经落入塔♥利♥班♥手中
In the past two months, dozens of districts have fallen to the Taliban
他们攫取了数百辆军车
and they have seized hundreds of military vehicles.
亲爱的指挥官 听我说
Dear Commander, listen to me.
你的军衔确实比我高
You are indeed of a higher rank than me.
但如果这些地方全陷落了怎么办?
But what happens if all these places fall?
我们需要飞机保护他们
We need airplanes to protect them.
我们是有飞机 什么都有
We do have airplanes. We have everything.
没有坦克 没有军车 什么都没有
There are no tanks, no vehicles, nothing.
别担心
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
这让我很担心
This worries me.
不用担心
No, don’t worry.
看看苏丹凯尔的基地 他们昨天投降了
Look at Sultan Khel’s base. They surrendered yesterday.
别给我看这些东西 哈利德
Don’t show me these things, Khalid.
你看
Watch this.
别给我看 哈利德 看了很烦
Don’t show it to me, Khalid. It’s upsetting.
炮火猛烈
KHALID: There is a lot of shooting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!