The guy’s on fire. He’s burning.
杀手一号♥请说
Go for kill one.
他正在说 完毕
He’s talking about it. Over.
无线电测试
Stall. Fast radio check.
既然你不想我破坏它 你是要我把它运回去吗?
If you don’t want me to bring it down, do you want me to transport it back to…
现在 我既奇怪又困惑
GENERAL SADAT: It’s a strange and confusing time right now.
美国人训练我
The Americans trained me
与我一起并肩作战许多年
and they have worked with me for so many years.
我无法想象
I can’t imagine them
他们很快就会从阿富汗撤军
withdrawing from Afghanistan any time soon…
尤其是在花了那么多金钱 失去了那么多条生命之后
especially after all the money spent and the lives lost.
乔治? -对
George? -Hell yeah.
太好了 来一根
Awesome, yeah. Hit them out there.
真正的专家应该要会用火点雪茄
Real pros should actually be able to light the cigar in the fire.
我试过了 但今晚火有点烫
I tried to but the fire is a little hot tonight.
我感觉你的胡子要烧起来了
I think your beard will start to burn.
对
Oh, yeah. My…
这是我第五次 或第六次长征
This is my fifth or sixth really long trip.
对
Yes.
当我2013年来卡比萨时
When I was here in 2013 in Kapisa,
我出发时 儿子还不会说话
my son did not talk when I left.
而我回家时 他早就会说了
And when I came home, he was speaking and everything.
但他几乎不认得我
And, you know, he would barely recognize me.
太难了
It’s hard.
要我回答的话 现在美军仓促撤军
If you ask me, any hasty American withdrawal
就会造成灾难性后果
right now would be disastrous.
塔♥利♥班♥明白
I think the Taliban understand
如果他们现在全面进攻
if they were to do like an entire offensive,
会激怒我们进行空袭
they would provoke us conducting air strikes.
因为目前是政♥治♥敏感时期
Given right now it’s just such a politically sensitive time.
同胞们
BIDEN: My fellow Americans…
我相信关于我们是否 要在阿富汗驻军这个问题
I believe that our presence in Afghanistan should be focused
我们应该把重心 放到我们原本出兵的原因
on the reason we went in the first place.
即确保阿富汗不会再次
To ensure Afghanistan would not be used as a base
成为攻击我们国土的基地
from which to attack our homeland again.
我们成功了
We did that.
我们完成了这个目标
We accomplished that objective.
十年前 我们制裁了本拉♥登♥
We delivered justice to Bin Laden a decade ago,
之后在阿富汗驻军十年
and we’ve stayed in Afghanistan for a decade since.
从那时起 我们留在阿富汗的原因
Since then, our reasons to remain in Afghanistan
越来越不明确
become increasingly unclear.
将数万军队集中在这一个国家
Keeping thousands of troops concentrated in this one country,
每年花费数十亿美元 我认为这并不明智
at a cost of billions each year, makes little sense to me.
无论是有9.8万名士兵在阿富汗
Not when we had 98,000 troops in Afghanistan,
或是只剩下几千人
and not when we’re down to a few thousand.
我们的外交并不依赖于 在危险的地方驻军
Our diplomacy does not hinge on having boots in harm’s way,
或者说派军队上战场
U.S. boots on the ground.
我认为是时候结束美国最长的战争了
I conclude that it’s time to end America’s longest war.
从今年5月1日起
The United States will begin our final withdrawal
美军将开始最后的撤离行动
beginning on May 1 of this year.
谢谢大家的收听
Thank you all for listening.
愿上帝保佑美军
May God protect our troops.
愿上帝保佑所有在阿富汗失去了无辜亲人的家庭
May God bless all those families who lost someone innocent there.
我们现在就开始行动吧
Let’s get ahead of it now.
好
Yeah.
情况只会越来越糟
It’s only gonna get worse.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
我刚和米勒将军通过话
I just got off the phone with General Miller.
他和国防部长等政♥府♥主要领导人
He’s been talking to the Secretary of Defense
一直在沟通
and other key leaders in government.
基本上他们已经决定要全面撤退
And they’re basically made the decision to pull everybody out…
马上开始
starting immediately.
所以…我们之前计划十天内撤退
So… the plan we came up with, ten-day retrograde plan for us,
但是现在我们要迅速撤退了
uh, it’s gonna be a very quick retrograde.
我们有很多事要做 要让所有人撤出基地
There’s many things we need to do. We got to get people off of the base.
要把所有物品搬出基地
We got to get team property off the base,
还得清理留下的一切东西
and then we got to sanitize and clear everything that we’re leaving behind.
任何类型的纸质文件
Any type of paper, documents,
不管是不是机密文件 都要烧毁
whether it’s classified, unclassified, it’s gonna get burned.
时间不多 但事情很多
We don’t have a lot of time to get a lot done.
我们得开始着手处理了
We got to really start moving on some of this stuff.
我要再次强调 这项任务的急迫性
I really wanna stress the… the hastiness that needs to happen.
亲爱的指挥官 我只是想确认一下你的情况
Dear Commander, I wanted to check on you.
希望你还好
I hope you’re okay.
今天我们遇到了很大的挫折
We had a huge setback today.
士气被压垮了
Morale has been crushed.
所以我们需要解决这个问题
So we need to fix that.
这很重要 我们要一起努力
It’s essential. We must work together.
(基地地图)
我今天和萨达特将军通过话
I talked to General Sadat today.
他当然很失望 但也知道我们身不由已
You know, of course, he’s disappointed, but he knows it’s not our decision.
所以他会继续做该做的事
So he’s gonna continue doing his thing,
我们也尽可能支持他到最后
and we’ll continue supporting him as long as we can.
塔♥利♥班♥在调查基地
What the Taliban are doing, they’re surveying bases,
排出攻击各基地的优先次序
so that way they could prioritize what bases they wanna attack first.
他们很有可能只是做战术准备
I think there’s a good chance that they practice tactical patience
在我们离开前是不会行动的 他们知道自己的能耐
and not gonna do it until we are gone. They know what they have.
他们知道 从长远来看
They know the best thing that could possibly happen
他们遇到最好的情况就是我们撤退
for them long term is for us leaving.
开火
Fire.
开火
Fire.
要遵守联合计划办公室的指令 销毁所有计算机
Destroy and retrograde all computers in accordance with JPBO.
指南里有提到这个内容
This is the shit in the instructions.
用完所有散装和非工厂包装弹♥药♥
Uh, expend all loose and non-factory-packed ammunition.
无权把弹♥药♥移交给友军
No ammunition handed over to partner forces is authorized.
靠
Fuck, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
对 -没事
Yeah. -You’re good.
撤退根本就是在战壕中拉屎
US SOLDIER 3: Retrograde means you’re shitting in the trench.
真的是这样
That’s just what it is.
真是不敢相信
It’s unbelievable, really.
这真的很差劲 但我们也无计可施
That’s pretty messed up, but there’s nothing we can do about it.
我提议了其他方式 但被驳回了
I tried to offer another route and got shut down.
好了 大伙 我们今天来开会的原因
All right, y’all. The reason that we came to meet with you guys today.
有些人可能已经猜到 有些人可能听说了
As you may have guessed already, you may have heard already.
我心情有点沉重 但还是得告诉你们
So a little bit of a heavy heart that I have to tell you this, but, uh…
我们很快就要离开阿富汗了
we’re leaving Afghanistan pretty soon.
这里有很多人多年来
There’s a lot of guys in here that have spent a lot of years
经历了很多的危险
and have been in a lot of danger, and, uh…
多数时候都是为了保护我们
it’s been for our safety most of the time.
所以我要谢谢你们每个人所做的一切
So I wanna thank each and every one of you for all of the work you’ve done
感谢你们与美国人的合作后
and all the dangerous spots that you’ve been in
一直敢于涉险
since you’ve been working with the Americans.
我想让你们所有人知道
And I want… I want all you guys to know
我们也是刚得知这个消息 一时间措手不及
that we were blindsided with this news very, very recently.
我们并非打算对你们保密 好吗?
We weren’t holding on to this information and not telling you guys, okay?
如果我们回到正常平民生活
If we go back to our normal civilian lives,
我们会有危险
we will be in danger.
如果我们与阿富汗政♥府♥合作
If we work with the Afghan government,
我们将被追踪和骚扰
we will be tracked down and harassed
而政♥府♥却无能为力
and the government will not be able to do anything.
我不知道其他人
I don’t know about the others,
但我家已经被攻击了两次
but my house has been targeted twice.
没有一名士兵是安全的
None of these soldiers will be safe.
做这个决定的人 官阶远在我们之上
These decisions are made way, way, way above us.
很可惜 我们这些在战场的人
Us, the people on the ground,
几乎没有什么影响力
unfortunately, we have very little input in that.
我们知道这不是你们的错
It’s not your fault. We know.
这个决定对我们的意义 你们所做的一切
Yeah. I mean, honestly, we really can’t express to you guys enough
以及我们的关系
what it means to us, the job that you’ve done
言语难以表达
and who you guys are as people.