Yeah, go ahead.
阿富汗战争有许多别名
The war in Afghanistan is known by several other names,
美国最长的战争 永远的战争
America’s Longest War, The Forever War,
和永无止尽的战争
and The Endless War.
在伤口或附近上端
US SOLDIER: We just go high and tight up top,
绑紧止血带
put the tourniquet where it is or close to it.
看到没?
See?
拜登总统现在面临一个艰难的决定
FEMALE REPORTER: President Biden now faces a difficult decision,
坚持前任总统促成的协议
stick to a deal brokered by his predecessor
在5月1日前撤出所有军队或是再次延长战争
to withdraw all troops by May first or extend the conflict once again.
如果发生暴♥力♥事件 就告诉我
Just let me know if anything turns violent.
确定塔♥利♥班♥的人都从军营出来
Confirm Taliban coming out of those compounds.
你射了我吗?
Did you shoot me? Bam, bam?
没有 -他说别动
No, no, no. -No, he said freeze.
但我继续走了
I didn’t freeze.
这就是我射杀你的原因
That’s why I shot you.
所以我才射你 你没停 -你射了我?好
You didn’t stop. -Oh, you shot me? Okay.
对 -我没听到
Yeah. -I didn’t hear.
即使你是平民 好人 没携带武器
Even if you’re a civilian, good guy, not carrying weapon,
如果我叫你别动 但是你不听 我们就会开枪
if I tell you freeze and you didn’t stop, we will shoot you
或是给予射击的警告
or a warning shot, you know.
给予射击的警告是好方法
Warning shot’s a good tool.
好
Okay.
那是你的选择 好吗? 看当时的情况而定
That’s your choice, all right? Depending on the situation what to do.
你不用马上杀了我
You don’t instantly have to kill me.
这也是这场战争
That’s one reason that this war
延续这么久的原因
has gone on for so long.
在2000年和2005年死去的无辜百姓
Innocent men who died in 2000, 2005,
他们的儿子现在到了 能加入塔♥利♥班♥的年纪
their sons are now of age to be joining the Taliban.
所以我们必须确定没有伤及无辜
So we always have to be incredibly sure that we only shoot the right guys
我们最不希望的就是让更多的人恨我们
because last thing we wanna do is create more people who hate us
那些恨我们的人 想在十年后长大了来报仇
and wanna kill us ten years from now when they’re old enough.
情况如何?
Hey, how’s it going?
对 我们还想了解
Yeah, we still wanna know
第二台坠毁的飞机有多少人
how many people were on that second bird that crashed.
它坠毁在瓦希尔相对荒凉的地区
It crashed in a relatively desolate portion of Washer.
阿富汗 喀布尔 赫尔曼德
长官 塔♥利♥班♥正在发文说 是他们击落的
US SOLDIER: Sir, the Taliban are posting that they shot it down.
不一定是真的
Could be nothing.
但是现在 有人在用无线电聊天
But right now, there’s guys chattering on the radio,
他们在为击落直升机而感到兴奋
like, all excited that they shot down the helicopters.
长官 能听到吗? -可以
Hey, sir, can you hear us? -Yes.
我们在无线电中听到 塔♥利♥班♥说直升机是他们击落的
We’re picking up radio chatter that the Taliban said they shot it down,
但他们当然会这么说
but, you know, of course they would claim that.
我们可能有伤亡
I think we might have casualties as well,
阵亡 -对
KIAs. -GEORGE: Yeah. Okay.
希望没有
Hopefully not.
好了 死者身份已经确认了 他隶属于我们的精锐部队
Okay. The KIAs identity is confirmed. He’s one of my guards from KKA.
很遗憾听到这个消息
I’m sorry to hear that.
该死的塔♥利♥班♥
Taliban motherfucker.
该死的基♥地♥组♥织♥
This Al-Qaeda motherfucker.
伤口是在鼻子还是头部?
Is that a wound on the nose or head?
长官 他全身是伤
Commander, his whole body is damaged.
所以他的血是从鼻子流出 而不是脑部吗?
Meaning the blood is coming from his nose, not his brain?
这还无法确定
That, we can’t tell yet.
他们说可以转移四名伤员
They said they can transfer four casualties,
但我们得转移六名
but we need to transfer six.
那就转移六名 没问题
No, they will transfer six people. There is no issue.
有六个人
I think we have six,
医生建议要医疗后送
so the doctor is recommending six for medical evacuation.
好
All right.
我们仅有四个名额
I mean we tasked up for four.
我们基地的小诊所能收四名
Um, I think… I think that four is what our little clinic on our little base,
他们能照顾的人就这么多
that’s what they can handle.
之后再医疗后送
And then they’re gonna medevac from there.
好吧
All right.
那前面的被转移后 能再送两名吗?
Once we transfer, can we transfer two more?
兄弟 我在医院 你的同事也在
Hey, brother, I’m at the hospital. Your colleagues are here.
一开始有四名伤员需要医疗后送
The initial request are for four injuries to be medically evacuated
但现在有六个人
and now we have six.
你可以多批准两名吗?
Can you approve two more, brother?
我想他们的头部都受伤了
I think they’re all head injuries.
好 谢谢 兄弟 非常感谢 再见
Okay. Thank you, brother. I appreciate it. Cheers.
搞定了
It’s all set.
好了
Okay.
我不打扰你们工作了 -好的 交给我们
I’ll let you guys do the work. -Okay. All right. On it.
我只是来谢谢你们的 -我们会…
I just came here to thank you… -We’ll start making…
需要的话 我们会打电♥话♥的 -感谢你们所做的一切
We’ll make our phone calls that we need. -…for everything. It’s a hard day
今天休息不了了 谢谢 -对 我们是来帮忙的
for us. Thank you. -Yeah. We’re here to help.
一 二 三 四 五 六在那
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then 6.
准备走了? -走吧
Ready to roll? -Come on, let’s go.
兄弟 是我
Yes, brother.
杰加达尔前哨周围的情况
The situation around Jegha Dar outpost
看起来不太好
doesn’t look good.
那边有支援吗?
Do we have any support over these areas, sir?
目前没有
There is no support at this time.
长官 我们遇到麻烦了 需要支援
Sir, support is needed. We’ve got problems here.
好 给我坐标
OK, give me the coordinates.
52, 763
嘿 是这个的吗?
Hey. How ’bout this one?
有四五个塔♥利♥班♥成员在这些坐标中移♥动♥
Four to five Taliban moving in these coordinates.
好
Okay.
15点45
Yeah. Uh, 15 45s.
看到他们开始聚集了吗?
JACK: See how they’re starting to congregate right there?
已确认是塔♥利♥班♥及其同党
It’s confirmed Taliban and Taliban facilitators.
他们现在在跟踪这些家伙
Now, they’re following these guys. They’ve been sitting under the trees
他们已经在树下坐了大概30分钟
for like 30 minutes.
这里是他们的集♥合♥点
But, uh, like this is their rally point,
他们如果回来 可能会攻击
so if they come back out maybe they’ll strike.
要靠这家伙了 -有没有…
Keep going on this dude. -Are there any…
他拿了某样东西 他们从军营跑了出来
That guy’s got something.
我们一直在监视
Yeah, they came running out of the compound we’ve been watching.
然后他们迅速躲进灌木丛 继续监视
And then they ducked into the bushes. Keep watching.
他离目前的队伍有多远?
How far is he from the current force?
这些人切断了长长的交叉线
These guys severed the long cross wires.
和中间那个家伙一样? 他们都有武器
Like that middle guy. They’ve all got weapons.
对 那些武器都是还未批量生产的
Yeah, those are weapons all in a route of production.
那有三个家伙配备军事级装备
I mean, it’s three dudes out there with military-grade equipment,
我们已经与他们打照过面 他们一点都不友好 所以…
and we already confronted, it’s no friendlies, so…
准备好
Get ready.
想怎么样 下令攻击?
What do you want, call in attack?
对
Yup.
好 发动攻击
Alright, launch attacking.
收到 把枪口对准西方
Roger, orient the guns to west.
5 9 6
Five-nine-six.
2 5 9 4 5
Two-five-nine-four-five.
好 准备发射
OK, ready to launch.
列兹尼克 要发射了
Hey, Reznik. It’s gonna launch.
可以吗? -好
Okay? -Okay.
他要骑上摩托车了
He’s getting on a motorcycle.
是吗? -对
He is? -Yeah.
在墙边 -好
Up against the wall. -Yeah.
再往上 然后可以开始了
Further up, so we can start.
盯着那片区域
Also look at that area.
另一个人是圣♥战♥成员吗?
Is the other guy a jihad?
迅速跟上那辆摩托车
Follow that motorcycle, lightning.
对 就是他
Yup, that’s him.
最后倒数
All right. Final approach.
开始吧 -三 二…
Coming in… -Three, two…
砰!
Boom!
好耶!
Yeah, boom! -Shit.
那家伙着火了 烧焦了