..Having him at my mercy for a moment or two.
真是太值了
Worth every second.
你开枪打过我一次 伊娃
Actually, you shot me once before, Eva –
那次空袭
during that air raid.
打中了我的肩膀
Hit me in the shoulder.
可恶 我打偏了
Damn. I missed.
就那一个任务 却没能按计划进行
One mission, but it didn’t go according to plan, alas.
就因为你 伊娃
Thanks to you, Eva.
那之后我就一直很忙碌
So, I’ve been very busy ever since.
对你算是安慰了
Some consolation.
但你为什么要投靠俄♥国♥人
But why? Why Russia?
是因为钱吗 还是被人勒索
Was it for the money? Blackmail?
你不会理解的 你是国外来的
You wouldn’t know. You came here from exile.
你无法理解一个英国人
You could never understand how, for an Englishman,
有时候恨这个国家 会像爱她那样容易
sometimes it’s as easy to hate your country as it is to love it.
我根本找不到你 伊娃
I could never find you, Eva.
相信我 我好好找过
And, believe me, I tried.
你很厉害
You were very good.
很厉害
Very.
但我觉得你没必要杀可怜的阿尔菲
But I didn’t think you needed to kill poor Alfie, however.
那你会怎么做
What would you have done?
该走了 亲爱的
Time to go, dear.
再见了 卢卡斯
Bye, Lucas.
记住这个晚上
Remember this evening,
记住我的话
remember what I said.
你再也不会见到我了
You’ll never see me again.
那么他是想让你被杀
So he wanted you to be killed
身上还有地图和钱
with the map and the money on you.
这就是我所爱的男人
This was the man I loved,
我以为他也爱我
the man I thought loved me.
他训练了我 他对我了若指掌
He trained me, he knew me incredibly well.
他知道我去了新墨西哥根本不用他多嘴
He knew he didn’t have to tell me what to do in New Mexico,
我肯定会看地图的
because he knew I’d do it anyway.
这是最聪明的地方
That’s what was so damn clever.
他不用告诉你看地图
He didn’t need to tell youto check the map.
没错 因为他知道我会看的
Exactly – because he knew I would.
他也知道我肯定能看出蹊跷来
And he knew I’d see there was something wrong –
我不会依计划行事
that I wouldn’t go though with the plan,
会单独行动
that I’d go off on my own.
但是莫里斯想明白了
But Morris had figured it out.
在我之前
Before I did.
他们先害死了他 并伪装成自杀
And they got to him first and faked his suicide.
然后就是我
I was next.
你只能杀了阿尔菲
And you had to kill Alfie.
是啊
Yes.
否则我也不会坐在这儿了
I wouldn’t be sitting here, otherwise.
洛马今晚会自杀
Romer will kill himself tonight.
他一看见我 就知道自己完了
The moment he saw me, he knew that his life was over.
他与死无异
He was a dead man.
他会伪装成心脏病或者严重中风
It’ll look like a heart attack or a massive stroke.
自然死亡 注射或服药
Something natural. An injection, a pill.
他肯定早就准备好了
Something he’s had ready for years.
但我怕我犯了个错误
But I worry that I made a mistake.
我冒了一个险
I took a risk. One risk.
什么险
What?
他知道你是我女儿
He knows you’re my daughter.
他知道你的名字 露丝·吉尔马丁
He knows your name. Ruth Gilmartin.
他们能找到我们了
They can find me now. And you.
你抓到他把柄了 萨莉 他也清楚
You’ve got him cold, Sal. He knows that.
我怕他会写下什么东西
I worry that he might have left something written.
最后的指示
Some last instructions.
瞧瞧这些人 洛马♥会♥很高兴的
Look at them all. Romer would be delighted.
他的虚荣会得到满足
His vanity would be flattered.
他最后的得意
His last laugh…
这些个大人物都跑来
All the great and the good turning up
向这位伟大的人表示敬意
to pay their respects to the great man.
每个人都穿戴讲究
All the trappings of the establishment.
他会喜欢这样的
He would’ve all loved that.
那么多年 他一直在心里暗笑
All the time, laughing inside.
嘲笑他们
Laughing at them.
你看
Look.
那不是外♥交♥部♥长吗
Isn’t that the Foreign Secretary?
我们去哪吃午饭
Where are we having lunch?
去一个叫丽兹酒店的好地方吃
At a lovely hotel called the Ritz.
还要喝香槟酒
We’re going to drink champagne.
我喜欢香槟 我能喝吗
I like champagne. Can I have some?
当然了
Yes, of course you can!
我们要敬伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚一杯酒
We’re going to raise a glass to Eva Delectorskaya.
她笑到了最后
She won in the end.
你赢了
You won.
是啊 或许吧
Yes, I suppose I did.
缅怀 卢卡斯·洛马 曼斯菲尔德男爵 高级巴思勋爵士
国会议员 英勇十字勋章 英国功劳勋章
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你需要我们今晚可以留下
We can stay the night if you like.
没事的 你们走吧
I’m fine. Off you go.
约肯
Jochen.
-嗯 -到处看看自己落没落东西
– Yep. – Run around and see if you’ve left anything.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mum.
说真的 你没事吧
Seriously, are you all right?
你好像有点
You seem a bit…
我是担心我的失误
I’m worried about my mistake.
我该让你用化名去找他的
I should have sent you under an assumed name to meet him.
我真是太傻了
I’ve been so foolish.
妈妈 行了 都过去了
Mum, stop it. It’s over.
他死了 结束了
He’s gone. It’s over.
我差点落下这个
I nearly left these.
我们得走了
Look, we’d better go.
周六见
I’ll see you Saturday!
外婆再见
Bye, Granny!
再见 开车小心
Bye. Drive carefully.
你的夹克呢
Where’s your jacket?
落在厨房♥里了
Er, I left it in the kitchen.
待在这儿 我去拿
Stay here. I’ll get it.
妈妈
Mum.
是我
It’s only me.
他把夹克落下了
He left his jacket.