You know Miss Dalton.
道顿小姐 我们的英雄
Ah, Miss Dalton. Our heroine.
她今天和莫里斯有约
She was due to meet Morris.
我能去看看他吗
Can I see him?
不怎么好看
It isn’t pretty.
没关系 我受得了
It’s all right. I’ll be fine.
老天
My God.
莫里斯
Morris.
如果看起来…如果看起来…
‘When it looks like… When it looks like…
如果看起来明确无疑 绝对是起自杀
‘When it looks like a grade-A, incontestable, unmistakable suicide…
那就可能不是
probably isn’t.’
发生这一切都因为
‘Everything happened because
你没有按照指示行事
you didn’t do what you’d been told to.
直觉 这就是关键
‘Instinct, that’s the key.’
永远不要低估我们
‘Never underestimate the
德拉托斯盖亚小姐的智慧
resourcefulness of our Miss Delectorskaya.’
他原话是 相信你的直觉
‘He said, and I quote, “Trust your instincts.”‘
永远不要低估她的直觉
‘Never underestimate her instincts.’
道顿小姐
Miss Dalton?
什么事
Sorry?
也许现在不是时候
This may not be the right time
但C今晚想和你见一面
but C would like to meet with you, tonight.
看起来下周罗斯福先生就要
It seems Mr Roosevelt’s going to
对外公布你的墨西哥地图了
show the world your Mexico map next week.
C想见见他的得力战将
And C would like to meet his shining star
好好地和你握个手
and shake you by the hand.
C在纽约吗 今晚 当然了 我…
C? In New York? Tonight? Well, of course, I…
我去你公♥寓♥接你
I’ll pick you up at your apartment.
-十点行吗 -十点 我等着
– Ten o’clock? – Ten. I’ll be there.
西尔维娅 是我 别出声
Sylvia, it’s me. Say nothing.
这边现在有蓝色警报
We have a System Blue, here.
莫里斯他…去度长假了
Morris is… Has gone on a long holiday.
洛马想让我们今晚都出城
Romer wants us all out of the city.
雇辆车
‘Hire a car.
带上登山靴
‘Bring walking boots.’
我们在主街上的奥尔巴尼餐馆见
Meet me at the diner. Main Street. Albany.
尽快来
As soon as you can.
我等你
I’ll be waiting for you.
到时再细说
‘I’ll tell you everything then.’
你还好吧 你说蓝色警报 天呐
You all right? You said System Blue, my God.
我尽快来了 莫里斯的事是真的吗
I came as fast as I could. Is it true about Morris?
自杀
Suicide.
是啊 当然
Of course. Sure.
洛马让我们今晚就秘密过境去加拿大
Romer wants us both over the Canadian border tonight. Secretly.
今晚吗
Tonight?
怎么去
How?
有小道
There are tracks…
尚普兰湖附近树林里猎人的小道
Hunters’ trails up through the woods near Champlain.
我们自己摸索着走
We’ll find our way.
但我们都去 为什么
But both of us? Why?
这是清洗 西尔维娅
We’re being rolled up, Sylvia.
有人想把我们都杀光
Someone wants all of us dead.
走吧
Let’s go.
没人跟踪我们 我很小心的
There’s no tail. I was very careful.
有人打电♥话♥给你吗 安格斯
Did anyone call you? Did Angus?
安格斯 没有 我放下电♥话♥就走了
Angus? No, I left right after you telephoned.
我们得跟着路走
We should keep following the trail.
天亮之后
When the sun comes up we should
太阳一直在我们右手边就对了
make sure we keep it on our right-hand side.
得走好几个小时
It’ll take a good few hours.
然后我们就到加拿大了 法属加拿大
Then we’ll be in Canada, French Canada.
你的法语怎么样 小姐
How is your French, Mademoiselle?
怎么了
What is it?
我不跟你一起走
I’m not coming with you.
我最好留下来帮你善后
It’s better I should stay behind and watch your back,
就说你去墨西哥了
say you’ve gone to Mexico.
我们都会被杀的 西尔维娅
We are all going to be killed, Sylvia.
我告诉你 肯定出问题了
I tell you. Something is wrong.
什么都别说
Don’t tell me anything.
我知道的越少越安全
The less I know, the safer I’ll be.
我给你带了三明治
I’ve brought you some sandwiches.
洋葱和碎肝 正好路上吃
Chopped liver and onion. Just the thing.
你可以信任我的
You can trust me, you know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
保重
Take care.
走吧 姑娘
Get outta here, girl.
魁北克 圣贾斯汀
我们要中断节目
‘We interrupt this programme
播报一条重要的新闻快报
‘to bring you an important news flash.
今早我们收到报道
‘Reports are coming in that this morning
日军飞机袭击了美国位于夏威夷的
‘Japanese aircraft have attacked the US Naval base
珍珠港海军基地
‘at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii.
袭击毫无预兆
‘No warning was given.
据最新估计 三艘大型军舰被击沉
‘The latest estimate is that three capital ships have been sunk.
基地大火肆虐 伤亡无数
‘Fires are burning and there have been many casualties.
因此事件 美国已正式宣布
‘As a result, it has been declared that a state of war
与日本处于交战状态
‘now exists between the USA and Japan.
更多新闻请等候进一步消息
‘Stand by for further bulletins as we receive them.
现在我们将继续正常节目
‘And now, back to your programme.’
谢谢
Thank you.
真对不起
Awful sorry.
你的酒没洒吧 没洒就好
Is your drink safe? That’s the main thing.
稳稳当当的
Safe as houses.
能借个火吗
Can I trouble you for a light?
当然
Of course.
爱尔兰领♥事♥馆♥办公室
我就这样认识了你♥爸♥爸
And that’s how I met your father.
他被调回伦敦工作 我也回家了
He was posted back to London, and I came home.
真了不起 你成功了 安全脱险了
Amazing. You’d done it. You were safe.
不 我还没脱险
No, I wasn’t safe.
问题就在这儿
That’s the terrible problem.
你永远不能彻底安全
You’re never really truly safe again, ever.
我得去见阿尔菲 查明真♥相♥
I had to see Alfie to find out the truth.
不好意思 这儿有人坐吗
‘Scuse me. Is this seat free?
请便 亲爱的
Help yourself, dear.
-你好 -伊芙
-Hello! – Eve!
-怎么回事 -阿尔菲
– What? – Alfie…
我不是叛徒
I’m not the traitor.
他们是不是那么说的
Is that what they told you?
我和莫里斯
Me and Morris.
是
Yes.
他们说莫里斯自杀
They said Morris killed himself
是因为他快暴露了
because he was about to be exposed…
而你逃跑了
..And you had flown.
叛徒不是我 阿尔菲
I’m not the traitor, Alfie.
在新墨西哥时有人想害死我
Someone tried to have ME killed in New Mexico.
那是谁啊
Who would that be, then?
那人害死了莫里斯
Someone had Morris killed
因为他发现了谁是叛徒
because Morris realised who the traitor was.
我必须逃跑 否则我也会被杀的
I had to fly, otherwise I’d be killed, too, if I hadn’t.
然后西尔维娅也被杀了
And then Sylvia was killed.
如果我是撒谎
Why would I be sitting here
为什么还来跟你说这些
talking to you if I wasn’t telling the truth?
我肯定早跑了 不是吗
I’d be long gone, wouldn’t I?
不会在伦敦的酒吧跟你说话了
Not sitting in a London pub talking to you.
-安格斯呢 -安格斯死了
– Angus? – Angus is dead.
他从美国回来时
Plane he was on was shot down
乘的飞机被打下来了
when he was coming back from the States.
是架水上飞机 里斯本到南安普敦的
It was a Flying Boat, Lisbon to Southampton…
被击落了
Shot down.
没找到遗体
They never found a body.
我告诉你了