这已不再是大西洋那边
It’s no longer something happening
遥远的欧洲的事了
across the Atlantic in distant Europe –
战火要烧到家门口了
this war is coming to you.
但那地图做得不好 有一个拼写错误
But the map was bad, there was a spelling mistake,
不是”至迈阿密” 应该是”到迈阿密”
It’s not “Fur Miami”, it’s “Nach Miami”…
这不重要
It’s not important.
劳尔本打算把地图给当地报社
Raul was just going to hand the map in to a local newspaper,
让消息那样传开 可你的计划却先奏效了
to feed it in to the system that way- until your plan took over.
那不是计划 我没制定什么计划
There wasn’t a plan. I didn’t have a plan.
伦敦方面很满意
London is very pleased.
非常满意
Very.
我被出♥卖♥♥♥了 莫里斯
I was sold, Morris.
能回来就很幸运了
I’m lucky to be here.
你也这么想吧
You must agree.
我想是的
I suppose I do.
我一直在想 他们是怎么盘算的
I keep thinking, what was their plan?
我化险为夷 还因祸得福 这纯属走运
By luck I foiled it and turned it into some great triumph,
但我本该被人打死在新墨西哥的沙漠里
but I was supposed to be found shot dead in a desert in New Mexico,
身上还有一张可疑的地图和一大叠美钞
with a dubious map and a big wad of dollars on me.
什么目的
Why?
这到底是为了什么
What was it all about?
是谁负责联络我
Who was running me?
是我 还有安格斯和西尔维娅 这事我负责
I was. With Angus and Sylvia. It was my party.
那我应该怀疑你了
Well, I should probably be suspicious of you then.
是的 确实如此
Yes. So it would seem.
你甩掉了跟你到阿尔伯克基的两个乌鸦
You lost the two crows who were following you to Albuquerque.
-是的 -但他们又在拉斯克鲁塞斯等着你
– Yes. – But they were waiting for you in Las Cruces.
不是他们 肯定是其他人
Not them. Someone else must have been.
你知道我要去拉斯克鲁塞斯
You knew I was going to Las Cruces.
没错 你告诉我的
Yes. You told me.
我们都知道你那时在拉斯克鲁塞斯
We all knew you were in Las Cruces.
你认为第一对乌鸦是美国的
You think the first crows were local?
标准联邦调查局装束
Standard FBI.
身着套装 头戴馅饼帽
Men in suits with pork-pie hats.
这就表明拉斯克鲁塞斯的那批人不是
Which suggests to me that the Las Cruces crows weren’t.
他们太厉害 甚至对你来说都太厉害
They were too good. Too good even for you.
如果不是联邦调查局的
Well, if it wasn’t the FBI,
那在拉斯克鲁塞斯等着我的是谁
then who was waiting for me in Las Cruces, hmm?
我们理一理思路
Let’s follow it through.
他们想让你的尸体和地图被一起发现
They wanted you dead with the map on you.
他们能确定你是英国间谍
You could be identified as a British agent,
因为联邦调查局的人跟踪你到阿尔伯克基
because the FBI had followed you to Albuquerque
显然在你甩掉他们之前就知道了你的身份
and clearly knew who you were, before you lost them.
但那个墨西哥警官怎么知道
But how did the Mexican detective know
我搬到汽车旅馆了
I’d moved to the motor lodge?
没人知道我在那儿过夜
No-one knew I was staying there.
我发誓没人跟踪我 我很小心
I swear, I had no shadows. I kept my back.
肯定有人跟踪你 你好好想想
You must have had shadows. Think about it.
肯定有一队人马在拉斯克鲁塞斯跟踪你
They must have had a big team on you in Las Cruces,
六到八个人
Six people, maybe eight.
有男有女
Men and women, maybe.
他们很厉害的
They were good.
有一个开红色轿车的女人
There was a woman in a red coupe.
劳尔带我去的那间酒吧里也有一个女人
And at the bar that Raul took me to there were women there.
我们确实没怎么堤防女人
I wasn’t looking for a woman, that’s true.
还有阿♥拉♥马哥多的那个接待员
And the desk clerk in the Alamogordo
是他推荐了那家汽车旅馆
He suggested the motel to me.
真是兴师动众
Had to be a big team.
但为了什么呢 弄死一个英国间谍
So what was the point? One dead British agent?
是啊 这对他们有什么好处呢
Yes, what does that gain anyone?
谁能从中渔利 这是突破口
Cui bono, who gains? That’s the key.
让我好好想想
I’ll keep thinking.
肯定有哪不对劲 但我还没想通
Something’s bothering me, I don’t know what it is.
回头见
I’ll see you later.
德间谍侵入美国边界
晚饭吃什么呢
So, what’s for supper?
牛排 煎蛋 烤土豆 再来点红酒
Steak, fried egg, roast potatoes, good red wine?
很不错
Sounds wonderful.
马上到楼梯来见我
Meet me on the stairs, now.
-你为什么不直接把地图给劳尔 -什么
– Why didn’t you just give the map to Raul? – Sorry?
任务很简单 取走包裹 也就是地图
It was a simple job – pick up the package, the map,
-然后交给劳尔 -是的
– and give it to Raul. – Yes.
那你为什么没交给他
So why didn’t you?
因为我发现地图上有错误 是次品
Because I checked it and there were mistakes. Inferior material.
你为什么要检查地图 有人让你那么做吗
Why did you check it? Did anyone ask you to?
没有
No.
那你为什么那么做
So why did you?
我只是…
I just…
因为…我觉得我应该检查一下
Because… because I thought I should.
大概是直觉吧 确保万无一失
Instinct, I suppose. Good procedure.
直觉…这就是关键
Instinct… that’s the key.
如果你按照指示行事
If you’d just followed instructions
把地图交给劳尔 就不会发生这些事了
and given the map to Raul, none of this would have happened.
发生这一切都因为
Everything happened because
你没有按照指示行事
you didn’t do what you’d been told to.
我不明白 你是说这一切都是我的错吗
I don’t follow. Are you saying this is somehow my own fault?
我要再确认一些事
I have to do some more checks.
我们明天见面再说 但不能在这里
Let’s meet tomorrow, not here.
到底是怎么回事 莫里斯
What’s going on, Morris?
你不能把我不明不白地丢在这儿
You can’t just leave me in the dark like this.
我觉得拉斯克鲁塞那伙人是我们的灰衣朋友
I think the crows in Las Cruces were our friends in grey.
德国情报局的
The Abwehr?
帝国保安部 没人能掩藏的那么好
The Sicherheitsdienst. No-one else could be that good.
德国间谍 这说不通啊
German agents? That doesn’t make any sense.
我得走了
I’ve got to go.
明天再说
We’ll talk tomorrow.
-莫里斯在吗 -不在 你找他有事
– Has Morris been in today? – Nope. Are you looking for him?
我只是想知道他在哪
I just wondered where he was.
-什么事 -也没什么
– Hm. What’s up? – Oh, nothing important,
只是这个四引擎轰炸机的报道不太靠谱
just not convinced by this four-engine bomber story.
天啊 都这会儿了 我得赶紧走了
God, is that the time? Must dash.
伊芙 出什么事了
Eve? What’s going on?
我们今晚能出去喝一杯吗
Shall we go for a drink tonight?
请讲
Yes?
请问伊丽莎白·韦斯利在吗
May I speak with Elizabeth Wesley, please?
-你打错了 -真是不好意思
– You have the wrong number. – Oh. So sorry.
你好 我刚去过约翰和玛丽·维兹家
Hi! I’ve just been with john and Mary Weiss
但我忘了他们是住在17层还是18层了
and I couldn’t remember if they’re on the 17th or the 18th floor.
我把火车票落在他们家了
I’ve left my train ticket with them, you see.
亲爱的 我不认识维兹一家
Oh, dear, the Weisses, I don’t know them.
安格斯 出什么事了
Angus? What’s happening?
你赶快离开吧 伊芙 这里是蓝色警报
You’d better get out, Eve. It’s a System Blue, here.
蓝色警报 上帝啊 莫里斯在哪
System Blue? Good God! Where’s Morris?
他约了我一起喝一杯的
I’m supposed to be meeting him for a drink.
莫里斯死了 他自杀了
Morris is dead. He killed himself.
-什么 不 -别进去 伊芙
– What? No. – No, no. Eve, Eve!
你怎么来了
What’re you doing here?
莫里斯约了我喝酒 发生什么事了
Morris had asked me over for a drink. What happened?
他开枪自杀了
He shot himself.
门和窗户都反锁着
Doors locked, windows locked.
只有一些不成话的笔记
Some notes – doesn’t make sense.
是关于一个男孩儿的
Something about some boy.
你怎么进来的 门卫没有通报
How’d you get in? The doorman didn’t call up.
他很忙
He was busy.
我把他支开了 然后坐电梯上来的
I gave him a wave and got in the lift.
-那你没有在找伊丽莎白·韦斯利吗 -谁
– You weren’t looking for Elizabeth Wesley, then? – Who?
永远不要低估我们
Never underestimate the
德拉托斯盖亚小姐的智慧 对吗
resourcefulness of our Miss Delectorskaya. Hey?
永远不要低估她的…直觉
Never underestimate her…instincts.
洛马
Romer?
你认识道顿小姐吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!