but he’s not at his home address.
他可能度假去了
Perhaps he’s on holiday.
有可能
Perhaps.
他有到剑桥来看过儿子吗
Has he come to Cambridge to see his son?
你怎么知道是儿子不是女儿
How do you know our child’s a boy?
我已经掌握了一些资料
I have a few facts here.
我有两年多没有见过卡尔-海因兹了
I haven’t seen Karl-Heinz in over two years.
有没有别的他可能去拜访的亲人
Any other family members he might visit?
没有了
No.
这附近都没有吗 比如亲戚什么的
Nobody in the neighbourhood? A relative, perhaps?
没有
No.
你是受人派遣来盘问我的吗
Did someone send you to interview me?
不 就是替柏林调查局问一下
No. Just an enquiry from the Bundeskriminalamt in Berlin.
德国联邦调查局吗
The BKA?
他们要和卡尔-海因兹谈什么
What do they want to talk to Karl Heinz about?
貌似是关于
Apparently it’s to do with
他和红军派之间的联♥系♥
contacts he has with the Baader-Meinhoff group.
[德国左翼恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织 曾导致联邦德国大规模社会危机]
凭这个能逮捕德国一半的知识分子呢
You could arrest half the intellectuals in Germany on those grounds.
我只是在跟踪调查
I’m just following up.
当然 我明白
Of course you are.
如果克莱斯特先生
Do give us a call
来找你了 请联♥系♥我们
if Herr Kleist should pay you a visit.
他不会来的
He won’t come here.
我们已经疏远了
We’re pretty much estranged.
非常感谢 吉尔马丁小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Gilmartin.
谢谢你的配合
It’s been most helpful.
我们走了
We’ll see ourselves out.
你听说那个事故了吗
Did you hear about the accident?
没有 什么事故
No. What accident?
梅丁里一个坐轮椅的老年妇女
This elderly woman in a wheelchair in Meadingley,
过马路时被一辆超速汽车严重撞伤
seriously injured crossing the road by a speeding driver.
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run.
太糟糕了
That’s awful.
我最近也坐过轮椅
I’ve been in a wheelchair recently.
那个女人年龄和我一样
The woman was the same age as me.
肇事逃逸车辆是偷来的
The hit-and-run car was stolen.
好了 萨莉 我不能再让你这么…
Now, Sal, no, no, I’m not letting you get away with that…
我觉得他们把那个坐轮椅的女人当成我了
I think they thought that that woman in the chair was me.
我觉得他们以为撞伤的是我
I think they thought that they’d got me.
警方到我家去了
The police came round to my flat.
说他们要找卡尔-海因兹
Said they were looking for Karl-Heinz.
-你相信了吗 -我不知道
– Did you believe them? – I don’t know.
我现在什么都不知道了
I don’t know anything now.
别把任何事当做巧合
Never assume anything is a coincidence.
这很重要
It’s a very important rule.
你不了解这些人
You don’t know what they’re like.
再小的细节 迹象 都必须留意
You have to watch for the tiniest thing, the tiniest indication.
有时候能救你一命
It may save your life.
我去把其他东西从车上拿下来
I’ll get the rest of the stuff out of the car.
有人吗
Hello?
别害怕 露丝
Don’t be frightened, Ruth.
是我
It’s just me.
老天
Jesus!
卡尔-海因兹 你不能不说一声就跑来啊
Karl-Heinz, you can’t just come here without telling me.
我想见我儿子
I wanted to see my son.
我的孩子
My boy.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在朋友家过夜
He’s staying the night with a friend.
那就…
Oh. That’s…
太糟了
..too bad.
我明天就走了
I’m leaving tomorrow.
警♥察♥来找过你
The police came round here asking after you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我吗
Me?
什么都没做
Nothing.
我正度假呢
I’m on holiday.
和你的红军帮众一起吗
What, with your Baader-Meinhof buddies?
露丝 有时我还挺想你的
Oh, Ruth, sometimes I miss you.
我可不想你
It’s not mutual.
我想你不会告诉警♥察♥我们见过面吧
I assume you won’t be telling the police about this meeting.
为约肯想想
Think of Jochen.
你还是赶快走吧
I’d get out of here if I were you.
-露丝 -别
– Ruth! – No.
相信你的直觉
‘Trust your instincts.’
耽搁了一下 有点问题
‘There’s been a delay. A problem.’
是吗 我怎么没听说
‘Oh, yeah? Nobody told me nothing.’
到时会说去哪见 就是一般送货的活儿
‘You’ll be told where to go. It’s just a routine courier job.’
联邦调查局对我们很怀疑
‘The FBI are very suspicious of us.’
谢天谢地 你在哪里
‘Thank God. Where are you?’
在我的安全屋
I’m in my safe place.
回办公室来
Well, come into the office.
我不会回去的 卢卡斯
‘I’m not coming in, Lucas.’
别开玩笑了
Oh, don’t be ridiculous.
我被出♥卖♥♥♥了
‘I was sold.’
不 这不可能
No, that’s not possible.
快回来 你的朋友都在这儿 伊娃
You come in, your friends are here, Eva.
我被出♥卖♥♥♥了
I was sold!
越洋通讯社或是总部有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Someone in Transoceanic or Head Office sold me.
别说了 伊娃 我们得谈谈
Please, Eva, we need to talk.
在44号♥大街和3号♥大街街口等我
Meet me on the corner of 44th and 3rd.
这下皆大欢喜了
All’s well that ends well.
别操之过急 阿尔菲 她还没回来呢
Don’t jump the gun, Alfie. She’s not quite back yet.
别转身
Don’t turn round.
你还好吗 伊娃 没事吧
How are you, Eva? You all right? You well?
我很好 但我们有麻烦了
I’m fine. We have a problem, however.
我不知道出了什么问题
I don’t know what went wrong.
越洋通讯社很干净
Transoceanic is tight.
有人不干净
Well, someone’s not “Tight”.
可能是总部的人
Maybe someone in Head Office.
总部都想给你发奖章了
Head Office would give you a medal if they could.
你干得棒极了 我能回头吗
You’ve done an amazing job. Can I turn round?
我们去喝一杯吧 庆祝你了不起的成就
Let’s get a drink. Celebrate your amazing achievement.
当你报告那起车祸时
‘When you reported the crash,’
唐娜安娜县的警长亲自出面侦查
the Sheriff of Dona Ana County himself went out to investigate.
他找到了地图和钱 认为疑点很多
He found the map and the money. He thought it was suspicious,
就找来了当地的联邦调查局探员
so he called the local FBI agent to investigate.
探员看了一眼地图
The agent took one look at the map
就直接把地图送到了华盛顿胡佛的手里
and he sent it straight to Hoover in Washington.
胡佛则把地图放在了罗斯福的办公桌上
Hoover himself put the map on Roosevelt’s desk.
我的上帝
My God.
联邦调查局势不可挡啊 这让人怎么想
The FBI’s on fire. Well, how do you explain it?
一个墨西哥警员死于边境附近的一起车祸
The death of a Mexican detective in a road crash near the border.
一张德语地图
A map, in German,
画出了德国汉莎航♥空♥公♥司♥
outlining proposed Lufthansa airline flights
往返墨美的建议航线
between Mexico and the USA.
墨西哥可能是一个与美国接壤的纳粹国家
Mexico could be a Nazi state on the borders with the USA.
这其中最令人啧啧称叹的地方
The sheer, amazing, exceptional beauty of it all
就是地图不留痕迹地到了总统那儿
is that the map found its way to Roosevelt without a trace,
完全不能跟狡猾的英国人联♥系♥起来
without a hint of the devious British on it.
这个结果完美得超乎想象
This has worked out better than anyone could possibly imagine.
他们没法指责我们
They can’t point the finger at us
说又是你们英国人的肮脏伎俩
and say, “Another of your British dirty tricks
想把我们拉进欧战
to trap us into your European war.”
他们自己在自家后院找到的地图
They found this themselves in their own back yard.
仇英派和孤立派还能说什么
What can the Anglophobes or the Isolationists say?
美国为先还能说什么
What can America First say?
这可是铁证
This is hard evidence.
纳粹在策划墨西哥城
The Nazis are planning airline routes
和德克萨斯州之间的航线啊
between Mexico City and Texas, for Christ’s sake.
他们到你家门口了 美♥国♥佬♥
They’re on your doorstep, USA.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!