C 天呐 为什么找我
C? My God. Why me?
你的证词是最关键的
It’s your evidence that’s vital.
你一定得记清楚了 伊娃
Very important you get it right, Eva.
这可事关AAS的未来
The future of AAS is on the line.
事关我们这里的一切
Everything we’ve created here,
事关我们所有的努力
everything we’ve been trying to do
那些微妙的误导性报道
with our elegant and misleading stories.
他要什么时候见我
When does he want to see me?
大概一小时后
In about one hour.
为什么要在酒店见面
Why are we meeting in a hotel?
他们最喜欢在酒店见面了
They love meeting in hotels.
九♥成♥的特工都在酒店接头
90% of intelligence meetings take place in hotels.
把跟我说的讲给他们就行了
Just tell them everything you told me.
实话实说
Be completely honest.
说实话 且毫无隐瞒
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but.
毕竟事关重大
Well, there’s rather a lot at stake.
我们可能会有新的大任务
A big new operation for us.
而你一会儿的表现 我想…
I have a feeling how you come across this morning will…
会对一切都产生一定影响
Well, it’ll have a bearing on it all.
好吧 还真是没给我压力啊
Right. Under no pressure at all, then.
坐吧 他们准备好了会叫你的
Take a seat. They’ll call you when they’re ready.
-祝你好运 -你去哪
– Good luck. – Where are you going?
去酒吧喝一杯
I’m off to the pub to have a drink.
完事了我会来接你的
I’ll come and get you when you’re finished.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
– Break a leg. – Thanks.
道顿小姐
Miss Dalton.
…我们得加以注意
..we need to concentrate on.
我建议你问问这些
I do suggest that you ask these…
道顿小姐 感谢你耐心等待
Miss Dalton, thank you for your patience.
双重口令 是谁告诉你的
The double password. Who gave you the details?
洛马先生
Mr Romer.
你确定你都听清楚了
You’re certain you heard it correctly?
确定
Yes.
为什么用双重口令
Why a double password?
我们一般都用双重口令
We routinely use double passwords.
我们
We?
我们团队 洛马先生手下的人
The team. Those of us who that work under Mr Romer.
请你形容一下约瑟夫中尉
How would you describe lieutenant Joseph’s response
对你第二个问题的反应
to your second question,
“你知道哪能买♥♥到法国烟吗”
“Do you know where I can buy French cigarettes?”
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他的声音很平淡吗
Was his voice flat?
紧张 随和 心照不宣 或者胸有成竹
Nervous? Casual? Knowing? Professional?
是 我明白了
Yes, I see.
不 我可以肯定地说
No, I would say, absolutely,
他认为自己对第二道口令
that he thought he was giving me the correct answer
给出了正确回答
to the second password.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你那天为什么会在巴克斯咖啡厅
What were you yourself doing in Cafe Backus that day?
是洛马先生的主意
It was Mr Romer’s idea.
我去观察情况
I was there to observe what happened
并向荷兰特工表明身份
and to make myself known to the Dutch agent.
完全是洛马先生的主意吗
It was entirely Mr Romer’s idea.
是的
Yes.
我只需要观察情况
I was simply to observe.
非常感谢 道顿小姐 你可以走了
Thank you very much, Miss Dalton. You may go.
请在外面稍候
Please – wait outside.
做得好 太棒了
Well done. Excellent.
我做了什么
What did I do?
你今天休息吧 你应得的
Take the rest of the day off. You deserve it.
好吧 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
不 我们一起吃晚饭吧 苏活区费斯街
No, let’s have supper. Soho. Frith Street.
有家意大利餐馆 叫路易吉
There’s an Italian restaurant called Luigi’s.
我们八点在餐馆见
I’ll see you there at 8.
-我恐怕不能… -胡说
– I’m afraid I’m can’t… – Nonsense.
我们得好好庆祝 八点见 我得进去了
We’re celebrating. See you at 8. I’d better get back in.
房♥客几月前就搬走了
Yes, I keep getting post
还会收到寄给他们的信
for lodgers who moved out months ago.
也没有转寄地址 你说我怎么办
No forwarding addresses. What can I do?
打仗的时候就这样
That’s the war for you.
这是接下来六个月的房♥租
This is the rent for the next six months.
虽然我可能很少在这儿住
I won’t expect you’ll see much of me,
但我还是希望伦敦这边有人照看好
but I just like to keep my London base safe and sound.
真希望其他房♥客也像你这样 费兹洛伊小姐
If only all my ladies were like you, Miss Fitzroy.
那我就满足啦
I’d have no complaints.
我来这里是为了基安蒂酒[产于意大利]
I only come here for the Chianti.
全伦敦最好的基安蒂酒
Best Chianti in London.
我们不是在和意大利打仗吗
Aren’t we at war with Italy?
不能让战争搅了我们的兴致
We mustn’t let the war interfere with our pleasures.
可这仗似乎总是打不完
There seems to be an endless supply of the stuff, I must say.
敬总部 他们为我们买♥♥单
Here’s to head office. They’ll be paying the bill.
不 应该敬你伊娃
No, here’s to you, Eva.
你今天表现得很出色
You did very well today.
相当的出色 你救了我们
Bravo, Brava, rather. You saved our bacon.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天主管都来了吗
Was the full board of directors there today?
差不多
Almost.
X也来了吗
Was “X” There?
是的 他也来了
He was, as a matter of fact.
哪个是他
Which one was he?
你看上去很…
You look very…
精明
Very smart.
为什么说我救了你们
How did I save your bacon?
主管认为潘斯洛行动失败的责任
The board of directors are convinced that the problem at Prenslo
该由荷兰人 而不我们承担
arose at the Dutch end of the operation, not the British.
是荷兰人出了岔子 “海牙”那个搞错了
We were let down by the Dutch – a rotten apple at the Hague.
荷兰那边怎么说
What do the Dutch say?
他们非常生气 认为责任在我们
Oh, they’re very angry. They blame us.
毕竟他们的负责人被迫退休了
Their executive was forcibly retired, after all.
当然了
Of course.
而你的证词证实了他们的怀疑
Everything you said confirmed their suspicions
确实是荷兰人的问题
that the Dutch were to blame.
很高兴我能帮得上忙
Well, I’m glad I could be of some use.
你今晚很美 伊娃
You look very beautiful tonight, Eva.
有人赞美过你吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
是的 经常有
Yes. Now and then.
出租车 出租车
Taxi! Taxi!
街上出租车挺多的 我们会拦到的
At least they’re out and about. We’ll get one.
我不急
I’m in no hurry.
你住在哪里 汉普斯特德吗
Whereabouts do you live? Hampstead?
是贝斯沃特
Er, Bayswater.
要不我们坐地铁吧 你说呢
I suppose we can always get the tube. What do you think?
我说了 我不急 会拦到出租车的
I told you, I’m in no hurry. A taxi will come.
是啊
Yeah, I’m sure.
一罐沙丁鱼
A tin of pilchards!
还有一瓶威士忌
And a bottle of whisky.
你还真是勤俭节约啊
You do live very frugally.
我不经常住这儿
Well, I’m not here very often.
给你
Here you are.
我们不该这样的
We shouldn’t have done that.
我不后悔 感觉好极了
I’m not complaining. It was lovely.
可我坏规矩了
But I’m breaking all my rules!
是啊 洛马的规矩 又不是世界末日
Ah, yes, Romer’s rules! It’s not the end of the world.
伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚 真没想到
Eva Delectorskaya – who would have thought?
你还没说我们为什么要庆祝
You never told me why we were celebrating.
确实没有 答应我要保密
I didn’t, did I? Promise to keep a secret.
我保证
Promise.
我们都要出一趟国
Well, we are all going on a little trip abroad.
那地方有意思吗
Somewhere interesting?
是的 多亏了你伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚
Yes. Thanks to you, Eva Delectorskaya,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!