让德国国防军参谋改改他们的地图嘛
You know, make the Wehrmacht staff officers start altering their maps.
你太邪恶了 西尔维娅
You are devious, Sylvia.
是的 我承认 我的确是个邪恶的女人
Yes, I confess, I’m a very devious woman, I must say.
早上好啊 亲爱的
Morning, sweetheart.
你今天可真漂亮
Looking lovely today.
-你拿到西尔维娅的新闻稿了吗 -在这儿
– You got Sylvia’s press release? – Here we are.
-早啊 伊芙 -安格斯说洛马在伦敦
– Morning, Eve. – Angus tells me Romer’s in London.
他好像是被召走了
I think he was summoned away.
去吃个午餐吗
Fancy a spot of lunch?
不 你做得很好 洛马♥会♥很高兴的
No. You are doing well. Romer will be very pleased.
洛马为什么要去伦敦
Why is Romer in London?
原因你我不该过问
“Ours not to reason why…”
可能是去见X先生
Probably talking to Mr X.
X先生是谁
Who is Mr X?
X先生是我们尊敬的老板的老板
Mr X is our esteemed boss’s boss.
是个红衣主教黎塞留那样的人物
A kind of Cardinal Richelieu figure
[权位高重 实际权力甚至高于当时的法王路易十三]
他让卢卡斯·洛马能多少自作主张
who allows Lucas Romer to do more or less as he pleases.
你认识洛马很久了吗
Have you known Romer long?
到现在有好几年了
Well… A good few years, now.
一直在AAS吗
Always in AAS?
对不起 好奇心害死猫
Sorry. Curiosity killed the cat.
我们要不要轻松一下来点白兰地
Shall we be very naughty and have a brandy?
好啊 来一点
Yes, let’s!
你在这儿呢 淘气女孩
Ah, there you are, naughty girl.
我们还想你是出什么事了
We were wondering what had happened to you.
天呐 这真没想到
Oh. My God, bit of a shock.
你迟到了
You’re late.
你买♥♥喝的了吗 我口渴了
Did you buy something to drink? I’m gasping.
好的 酒啊 太棒了 我去打开
Ah, yes, wine, wine, wine. Perfect. I’ll open that.
我回来的路上买♥♥了点东西
I did some shopping on the way back.
-还以为我下班了 -你永远都不下班
– Thought I was off duty. – You’re never off duty.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
收拾行李 我们要出门一趟
Pack an overnight bag. You and I are going on a little trip.
我们要去伦敦吗
Oh, are we going to London?
抱歉 其实是去荷兰的一个小镇
Sorry. A little town in Holland, actually.
荷兰 小镇 好的
Holland. Little town, right.
对不起 我打瞌睡了
Sorry. Must have nodded off.
做美梦了吗
Sweet dreams?
不 没有
No, not really.
其实 我梦到了考利亚
Actually, I was dreaming about Kolia…
-你想让我开一会儿吗 -就快到了
– Do you want me to take over? – We’re nearly there.
-潘斯洛吗 -那就是我们要去的地方
– Prenslo? – That’s where we’re going.
潘斯洛怎么了
What’s important about Prenslo?
与德国接壤
It’s on the border with Germany.
我们很安全 荷兰是中立国家 记得吗
We’re perfectly safe. Holland is neutral, remember?
我听说了 就像美国一样
I had heard. Just like the good old US of A.
-怎么这么说 -不就是这样吗
– Why do you say that? – It’s true, isn’t it?
我在莱恩学了那么多跟美国相关的东西
I had to do all that American stuff at Lyne.
我不明白为什么
I couldn’t understand why.
-你从没去过美国吧 -没有
– You’ve never been to America, have you? – No.
我们要去德国吗
Are we going to go into Germany?
不 有个德国人要来找我们
No, but a German is coming to us.
一位德国国防军上将要投诚
A Wehrmacht general is defecting.
我觉得这次接头全仰仗
I have a feeling this meeting is a direct result
我们传出去的”新闻”
of our stories from the Agency.
AAS得一分
Score one for the AAS.
话这么说 但我们捞不着功
You’d think so, but we’re not going to get the credit.
我们荷兰的站长
Our Head of Station from Holland,
一个非常自大的叫福勒的家伙
a very pompous fellow called Fowler,
说他想去见这位上将
has decided he wants to meet this general.
亲自来潘斯洛带他回家
Coming in to Prenslo personally to bring him in.
肯定要把功劳都抢走
Claim it’s all his doing, I feel it in my bones.
我了解这些人 百无一用
I know these people. Dead wood.
我只想了解真实情况
No, I just want to get the true story.
让他知道我们也在跟着这事
Let him know we’re on the case also.
投诚的德国♥军♥官 真令人激动 不是吗
A defecting German officer. Very exciting isn’t it?
正相反 这只是常规工作
On the contrary, it’s just routine.
我们不能参与 只能观察
We’re not here to participate, just watch.
进来吧
Come in.
过来看看
Come and have a look.
你的房♥间怎么样 还好吗
How’s your room – all right?
挺好的
Fine. Yes.
就在那间咖啡厅接头
The meeting is in that cafe.
到时会有两名英国秘密情报处的人
So there will be two British SIS officers there,
福勒和他的二把手 一个荷兰特工
Fowler and his number two, and a Dutch agent.
今天下午一点到三点之间
A staff car’s gonna be coming from the German side
会有辆指挥车从德国那边过来
some point between one and three o’clock this afternoon.
我要做什么
What do I do?
去那儿吃顿午饭 尽量拖延
Go down there, have a long lunch
等待德国的投诚者
and wait for our German defector.
监视 记录 你就是我的耳目
Watch, note. You’re my eyes and ears.
你要向荷兰特工表明身份
I want you to make yourself known to the Dutch agent
趁那德国人来之前
before the German comes across.
别让福勒和他的人发现你
Make sure Fowler and his man doesn’t see you.
-口令你知道了吧 -知道了
– You know the passwords? – Yes, yes.
能借个火吗 法国烟 海牙
“Have you fire? French Cigarettes. The Hague.”
一定要保持警惕
Just stay alert.
整个过程 我都要一清二楚
I need to know absolutely everything that happens.
所有细节 不管多么微不足道 明白吗
Every tiny little thing. No matter how insignificant. Right?
我的训练就是为了这个
It was what I was trained for.
那我们就看看成果如何
Let’s see if it worked.
我就在这里观察
I’ll be up here, watching.
来一杯咖啡 谢谢
Ein koffie, alstublieft.
-你会说英语吗 -会
– Do you speak English? – Yes.
能借个火吗
Have you any fire?
谢谢 你知道哪能买♥♥到法国烟吗
Thank you. Do you know where I can buy any French cigarettes?
可以去阿姆斯特丹看看
You could try Amsterdam.
好的 非常感谢
Of course, thank you so much.
所有细节 我都要一清二楚
‘I need to know every tiny little thing.
不管多么微不足道
No matter how insignificant.’
你会说英语吗
‘Do you speak English?
所有细节 不管多么微不足道
‘Every tiny little thing. No matter how insignificant.
你就是我的耳目
‘You’re my eyes and ears.’
可以去阿姆斯特丹看看
You could try Amsterdam.
卢卡斯 是我
Lucas? It’s me.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
洛马
Romer?
你好 我找洛马先生 他上午刚入住
Hello, yes, I’m looking for Mr Romer. He checked in this morning.
他走了吗 去哪…
He’s gone? Where…?
我知道了 他什么时候走的
I see. When did he leave?
半小时前 谢谢 没别的事了
30 minutes ago. Thank you. No, no, no, that’s all.
你好 请帮我接通一个比利时号♥码
Hello, yes, I need a number in Belgium, please.
奥斯坦德 4721
Ostend. 4721.
你好 纳达尔通讯社吗
Hello? Agence Nadal?
我有个关于风车的新闻
I have a story about a windmill.
风车是黑色的
The windmill is black.
伊芙 你没事吧
Eve? Are you all right?
没事 我很好
Yes, I’m fine.
我们以为你被抓了 或者…
We thought you might have been taken. Or even…
不 我没事 1号♥不见了
No, no. I’m fine. Number one is gone.
我们没有1号♥的消息
We’ve heard nothing from number one.
他报告了情况 之后就没消息了
He reported the incident, then nothing.
不知道他去哪了 我现在一个人在酒店
There’s no trace of him. I’m here alone in the hotel.
这是常规程序 他肯定立刻中止了行动
That’s normal procedure. He would have aborted immediately.
是的 是的 当然
Yes, yes, yes, of course.
尽快想办法回来
Make your way back here as soon as you can.
乘巴士
Take a bus.
好的
Yes. All right.
好的
All right.
捉住 捉住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!