The resulting infection has caused massive mutation.
由此产生的感染造成了大规模变异
My blood?
我的血液吗
Your blood has bonded with the T-virus.
你的血液跟T病毒结合了
Dr. Isaacs correctly deduced…
艾萨克斯博士正确地推断出…
…that it could be used to destroy the biohazard for good.
…它可以永久性的解决生化危机
You mean my blood is the cure for all this?
你是说 我的血液可以治愈这一切
Correct.
是的
So why are you helping me?
那你为什么要帮我
Your blood is pure and this facility contains…
你的血液很纯净 而这个分部拥有…
…all of the equipment you will require to synthesize a cure.
…用来合成治愈剂所需的一切设备
You mean this could all end? Correct.
你是说这一切都可以结束了 是的
There is however…
但是…
…a small problem.
…有一个小问题
I have him contained in the lower levels…
我把他困在了下面…
…but I cannot hold him there for much longer.
…但我没法坚持很久了
All right let’s go.
好 开始吧
Alice?
爱莉丝
Good luck.
祝你好运
You can’t kill me.
你杀不死我的
I’ve told you…
我告诉过你…
…I can’t die.
…我死不了的
No.
不
For so long I thought you were the future.
一直以来 我以为你就是人类的未来
I was wrong.
我错了
I am the future.
我才是人类的未来
No.
不
You’re just…
你不过是…
…another asshole.
…另一个白♥痴♥而已
And we’re both gonna die down here.
我们都将丧命与此
Yeah you’re the future all right.
好 你是人类的未来 满意了吧
All attempts to contact the North American facility continue to fail.
尝试跟北美分部取得联♥系♥ 但是一直联♥系♥不上
How long have they been off the air?
多久没有他们的消息了
Seventeen hours.
17个小时
We must consider them lost. But our plans remain unchanged.
我们必须认为他们已被攻陷 但我们的原计划不变
All data will be transferred to this facility…
将所有资料传到这个分部…
…and the research will continue under my personal supervision.
…研究在我亲自监管下继续
I expect results within one month.
我希望一个月后会有结果
You won’t have to wait that long boys.
你们不用等那么久了 各位
Because I’m coming for you.
因为我会来找你们的
And…
而且…
…I’m gonna be bringing a few of my friends.
…我还会带上一些朋友
You’re just…
你们只不过是…
…another asshole.
…另一个白♥痴♥而已