Take a sample of her blood…
采集她的血样…
…and then get rid of that. Yes sir.
…然后把她处理掉 – 遵命 长官
The Umbrella Corporation thought they’d contained the infection.
保护伞公♥司♥自以为控制住了病毒传播
Well they were wrong.
但是 他们错了
Raccoon City was just the beginning.
浣熊市仅仅只是个开始而已
Within weeks the T-virus had consumed the United States.
T病毒在短短几周就吞噬了整个美国
Within months the world.
几个月后 就是全世界
The virus didn’t just wipe out human life.
病毒榨干人们的生命
Lakes and rivers dried up forests became deserts…
让江河湖海通通干涸 把森林变成沙漠…
…and whole continents were reduced to…
…而且整个大♥陆♥都…
…nothing more than barren wastelands.
…变成了贫瘠的荒地
Slowly but surely the Earth began to wither and die.
慢慢地 地球开始衰退直至毁灭
What few survivors there were learned to keep on the move.
剩下的为数不多的幸存者们 学会了不停地奔波
We avoided major cities.
我们会避开主要城市
If we stopped anyplace too long they would be drawn to us.
要是我们在同一个地方待得过久 他们就会被吸引过来
Only a few at first but then more and more.
开始只有几个 然后越来越多
A never-ending army of undead.
直到形成一大队 一眼望不到头的僵尸
For those of us left…
对于我们幸存者来说…
…staying on the road…
…似乎只有不停的跑路…
…seemed the only way to stay alive.
…才是活命的唯一途径
This is KLKB. We have seven people here…
这里是KLKB 我们这里有七个人…
…in need of urgent medical attention.
…需要接受紧急医疗救护
We need help. This is KLKB. Can anyone hear us?
我们需要帮助 这里是KLKB 有谁能听到吗
Can anyone help us? Please?
谁能来帮帮我们吗 求求你们
My baby.
我的孩子
Please.
求求你们
Please help my baby.
求求你救救我的孩子
You bitch.
你这个婊♥子♥
You dropped my baby.
你把我的孩子掉地上了
“We’re surrounded. We need help. Can anyone hear us?
我们被包围了 我们需要帮助 有人能听见吗
Can anyone help us? Please.” Works every time Mama.
谁能来救救我们 求求你们了 每次都成功了 妈妈
Let’s see…
我们来看看…
…what else she’s packing. Yeah.
…她还带了些什么东西 – 好极了
What you got down there fishy?
你下面绑着什么呢 宝贝
I wouldn’t do that.
是我就不会这么做的
Shut your mouth!
闭上你的臭嘴
Relax! Just show the bitch.
别急 给这个婊♥子♥点颜色看看
Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!
埃迪
Jesus Christ! He’s dead!
上帝啊 他死了
Think you’re pretty smart huh?
你以为你很聪明 哈
Well you’ll see.
你会了解到的
There you go bitch. I wouldn’t want it to be over too fast!
给你这个 婊♥子♥ 我可不想好戏结束得太快
Open the cage!
打开笼子
Let them loose.
把它们放出来
Get up now!
快走 快
That was a juicy one huh?
那小样的汁还挺多的嘛 哈
Hey Carlos this is Claire.
嘿 卡洛斯 是我 克莱尔
You got any smokes? No.
你还有烟吗 没了
Like I’m supposed to believe that.
我似乎应该相信你的
Claire would I lie to you?
克莱尔 我骗你有什么好处
L.J. Claire Redfield how can I help you?
L.J. 克莱尔 雷德费尔德 叫我♥干♥吗
Got any smokes? No can do.
有烟吗 没有
How about alternate?
有没有替代品
Sorry to say we’re out of that too.
不好意思 我们也没有了
You gotta be shitting me. Otto?
你耍我的吧 奥托?
Sorry campers. Smoked the last of it back in Salt Lake.
不好意思 在盐湖城 把最后一根烟给抽掉了
Damn.
X的
Yeah people… Damn it.
各位… 该死的
…it really is the end of the world.
…这就是真正的世界末日了
Anyone else? Paris facility.
还有什么要说的 巴黎分部
Food supplies down to 50 percent.
食物供应下降到50%
Six casualties. Biohazard numbers increasing.
伤亡6人 僵尸数量仍在不断增加
London facility.
伦敦分部
Food supplies down to 28 percent. Seventeen casualties.
食物供应下降至28% 伤亡17人
Biohazard numbers increasing.
僵尸数量仍在不断增加
Gentlemen.
先生们
Dr. Isaacs.
艾萨克斯博士
How good of the science division to join us.
什么风把科技部的人吹过来了
Chairman Wesker. I’ve been busy.
维斯卡主席 我很忙的
On the subject of the biohazard what is the science division’s report?
对于生化危机的事件 科技部有什么要说的吗
Well we now know conclusively that they have no real need for sustenance.
我们现在得出的结论是 它们并不是真的需要食物
They hunger for flesh but do not require it.
它们渴求生肉 却不需要这些
My research indicates they could remain active for decades.
我的研究表明 它们还可以存活几十年
We’re to be trapped underground for decades?
我们还要被困在地下几十年吗
What news of Project Alice?
爱莉丝项目有什么进展?
Using antibodies from her blood…
用她血液中的抗体…
…I will develop a serum that will not just combat the effects of the T-virus…
…我可以研发出一种不仅可以 抵抗T病毒…
…but potentially reverse it…
…还可能彻底颠覆T病毒的血清…
…giving back these creatures a measure of their intelligence…
…这样就可以把智能和记忆 都赋予这些生物…
…their memories thus curbing their hunger for flesh.
…从而控制它们对生肉的渴求
You’re confident you can domesticate them?
你有十足的把握能驯化它们吗
They’re animals essentially.
它们本质上是动物
We can train them if we can take away their baser instincts.
我们可以训练它们 要是我们可以消除它们的本能
They’ll never be human…
它们将不再是人类…
…but would provide the basis for a docile workforce.
…却能为基地提供 忠心而强大的军力
We can return to the surface.
到时候我们就可以回到地面上了
After months of experiments you have nothing to show.
做了几个月的实验 什么成果也没拿出来
We are left to rot underground. Without the original Project Alice…
我们还是在地下等死 没有爱莉丝的原实验体…
…progress has been difficult.
…所以进展非常困难
I’ve been forced to replicate her using cloned genetic models.
我一直都不得不用 基因克隆模型来替代她
It’s laborious. The results unpredictable.
这样做很费力 而且结果也难以预测
Project Alice and the subject of domestication is of the highest priority.
爱莉丝原实验体和驯化计划 是目前的重中之重
You will concentrate on this to the exclusion of all other research.
停止其他一切研究 你现在只需要研究这两项
We expect an updated report in a week.
我们希望下个星期 你会有新的报告出来
Simply demanding results will not guarantee them.
简单的命令并不能保证结果
Then perhaps we should place someone else in charge.
那么我们应该派别人来负责
Someone who can give us the reassurances we require.
一个能给我们带来预期结果的人
Continue with your research doctor…
继续你的研究吧 博士…
…while it still is your research.
…趁着现在这还是 属于你的研究的时候
This meeting is adjourned.
好了 解散
Sorry about this Stevie.
真是冒犯了 斯蒂芬
This is Claire Redfield’s convoy broadcasting for any survivors.
我们是克莱尔 雷德费尔德车队 寻找其他幸存者
Is anybody out there?
有人听到吗
Broadcasting for any survivors. Is anybody out there?
寻找其他幸存者 有人能听到吗
This is Claire Redfield’s convoy broadcasting for any survivors.
我们是克莱尔 雷德费尔德车队 寻找其他幸存者
Is anybody out there?
有人能听到吗
This is Claire Redfield’s convoy. Location the Desert Trail Motel.
我们是克莱尔 雷德费尔德车队 位置 沙漠之舟汽车旅店
Broadcasting for any survivors. Is there anybody in there?
寻找其他幸存者 有人能听到吗
Broadcasting for any survivors. Is there anybody in there?
寻找其他幸存者 有人能听到吗
Keep trying Mikey.
继续 米奇
Is there anyone alive in there?
这里有人活着吗
Please respond.
请回答
Seems quiet. Yeah don’t they always?
似乎很安静 是啊 每次不都是这样吗
Is there anyone alive in there? Please respond.
还有活人吗 吱个声啊
Claire. Looks clear. Shall we go in?
克莱尔 似乎是安全的 我们进去吗
It’s your call boys.
由你们决定 小子们
Come on. Let’s go. Let’s do it.
来 我们走 开工
I’m gonna get me a room.
我要一间房♥
I’ll take a waterbed a Jacuzzi…
带水床 按♥摩♥浴缸…
…and I’m gonna rent me a porno.
…然后再租张三♥级♥片♥
What happened? You two okay?
怎么了 你们俩没事吧
Yeah. It’s all clear.
是的 都收拾干净了
Somebody need my help?
有人要帮忙吗
It’s nothing. But if you insist….
小事而已 但要是你坚持的话…
That’s right. So sit back and relax.
这才对嘛 往后靠 放松
Spread out. Look for anything of use. Gas food ammo. You know the drill.
分头行动 找找有没有用得上的东西 汽油 食物 武器 你知道的
You like playing rough huh?
你喜欢玩粗暴型的吗
Oh I’ve had worse. I’m sure.
噢 还有更激烈的 我知道
But you’ve always been gentle with me Betty.
但你一直都对我很温柔 贝蒂
Oh God. I’m leaving.
噢 上帝 我受不了