Kill her. Rain get up.
杀了她 蕾
Kill her now. You don’t have any choice.
快杀了她 你没有其他选择
Just do it now!
动手吧
Kill her now. Do it. Please.
杀了她 快点
Kill her.
杀了她
Kill her now.
杀了她 快
Now!
动手
Kill her!
杀了她!
Kaplan?
卡普兰
Bitch wouldn’t open the door so I had to fry her.
那个婊♥子♥不开门 我烧了她
Move.
赶快走
What the fuck was that?
那是他妈的什么东西?
It’s a long story!
过会再说
Start it up.
去启动列车
I’ll get the virus.
我去拿病毒
I’m missing you already.
我已经开始想念你了
OK we’re in business.
好 我们开始了
Full power!
启动电力!
We’re leaving!
我们要走了!
I don’t…wanna be one of those things…
我不想变成僵尸…
walking around…without a soul.
四处游荡 没有灵魂
You won’t.
你不会的
When…the time comes…
那一刻来临之时…
you’ll take care of it.
你知道该怎么做吧
No one else is gonna die.
没人会死的
OK?
没事吧?
Here.
拿着
Rain?

Rain?

Rain.

I’m not dead yet.
我还没死
I’ll have that back.
还是把枪还给我
I could kiss you you bitch.
我真想吻你 三八
What the hell’s going on back there?
后面出什么事了?
Get us the fuck outta here! Any faster we’ll go off the rails!
赶快把我们带出去! 再快我们就要脱轨了!
No!

Open the doors!
打开门!
Open the doors!
打开门!
Now!
现在!
I failed…all of them.
我失败了…
I failed.
我失败了…
Listen to me. There is nothing else you could have done.
听我的 你已经尽力了…
The Corporation’s guilty not you.
是公♥司♥的错 不是你的
And we finally have the proof.
而且我们终于有了证据
That way Umbrella can’t get a…can’t get away with this.
凭这个保护伞公♥司♥无法… 无法逃脱罪名
Now we can…we can fight…Uhh!
现在 我们能反击…
What is it?
怎么了?
You’re infected. You’re gonna be OK.
你被感染了 你会没事的
I’m not losing you.
我不会失去你
Help!
帮帮我!
Help him! What are you doing?
去帮他 你在干什么?
Get off!
放开他
Matt!
马特!
He’s mutating.
他在变异
I want him in the Nemesis Program.
我要用他进行复仇女神计划
Get off!
放开他!
What’s happening?
什么事发生了?
Matt!
马特!
Matt!
马特!
Matt!
马特!
I want her quarantined.
把她隔离起来
Close observation and a full series of blood tests.
严密观察并做完整的血样测试
Let’s see if she’s infected.
看看她是否受了感染
Take her to the Raccoon City Facility…
带她去浣熊市研究所
then assemble the team.
然后组织一个小分队
We’re re opening the Hive.
我们要重新打开蜂巢
I wanna know what went on down there. Just do it.
我要知道发生了什么事 快去做…
Who’s in there?
有人吗?
Let me out!
让我出去!
Let me out!
让我出去!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!