I want you to go.
你们走吧
No!

We’re not leaving you Kaplan! Yes you are!
我们不会丢下你的 卡普兰 不 你们一定得走
No! You can’t kill all of them!
你杀不光它们的
And I’m not going anywhere.
而我也逃不了
I want you to go! Now!
快走吧!
Please.
拜托了
Just do it!
快走
Just do it now!
快走! 马上
Please.
求你们了
Go!
走!
You’re gonna have to work for your meal!
要想吃我得费点劲
Come on.
来吧
Gimme your arm. Up over my shoulder.
把手放我肩膀上
Ready? Here we go.
准备好了? 来吧
When I get out of here…
当我离开这后…
I think I’m gonna get laid.
我想 我要去做♥爱♥
Yeah. You might wanna clean up a little bit first.
嗯 你还得先洗个澡
Hey wait.
嗨 等等
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Blue for the virus green for the antivirus.
蓝色是病毒 绿色是抗体
Blue for the virus green for the antivirus.
蓝色是病毒 绿色是抗体
There’s a cure. What are you talking about?
能治好的 你说什么?
There’s a cure.
有办法治好的
The process can be reversed.
那过程可以逆转
There’s a cure!
抗病毒血清!
You’re gonna be OK!
你一定会没事的
I was beginning to worry!
我刚还担心了一下
This is where they kept the T virus.
T病毒就是放这儿的
How do you know all this?
你怎么会知道这么多?
Because I was gonna steal it.
因为我本来想偷走它的
I was your sister’s contact.
我就是你妹妹的线人
You betrayed her. I don’t know.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了她 我不知道
You caused all this. I can’t remember.
整件事都是因你而起的 我记不起来了
The truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
I don’t remember the truth!
我已经记不起真♥相♥了
I don’t understand!
我不懂!
It’s gone. It’s gone it’s not there.
不见了 它不在这儿
I can’t.
我不行了
I just can’t.
我快撑不下去了!
It’s over. No.
一切都结束了
I can help you get the virus.
我可以帮你拿到那病毒
I have access to security codes surveillance plans the works.
我有通行密♥码♥ 可以安全通过监视系统的
But? But there’s gonna be a price.
但是这是有代价的
Name it.
说吧
You have to guarantee me that you will bring this corporation down.
你要答应我 你会搞垮这公♥司♥
Spence?
思班斯?
Spence?
思班斯?
Thank you!
谢谢
Spence?
思班斯?
We can still make it out of here. Come with me.
我们还是有办法离开这里的 跟我来吧
We can have everything we’ve ever wanted.
我们可以拥有任何我们想要的东西
The money’s out there waiting.
大把的钞票在外面等着我们
You wouldn’t believe how much.
你绝对想不到有多少
Is that how you thought all my dreams were gonna come true?
你以为我的梦想就这样实现了吗?
Freeze.
别动
I wouldn’t wanna shoot ya.
我不想开枪打死你
Might need the bullets.
那些子弹还有别的用处
Back off!
退后点
I won’t take any part in this.
我不想卷入这事
OK. But you can’t just…
好啊 不过你决不可能…
wash your hands of this.
这么简单的就逃脱
We worked for the same company. You knew what they did.
我们都在公♥司♥工作 你知道他们做了些什么
I was trying to stop them.
我一直想阻止他们
You…you really believe that…
你真的相信…
people like him…
像他这种人…
will ever change anything?
可以改变一切?
No.

Nothing…
没有事…
ever…changes.
会改变
Where…where is…
解毒血清…
the antivirus?
在哪里?
It’s on the train.
火车上
Where you found me.
在你找到我的地方
Couldn’t have been standing more than…three feet from it.
离它不到三尺远
I so nearly made it out.
我差点就出去了
Didn’t realize that…
没想到
bitch of a computer had defence systems outside the Hive.
那该死的电脑在蜂巢外还有防御系统
In or out?
加入还是退出?
In… or out?
加入… 还是退出?
I don’t know what we had.
我不知道我们有过什么…
But it’s over.
但是 结束了
Back…
后退
the fuck off.
妈的
I’m missing you already.
我已经开始想你了
No!

Your boyfriend’s a real asshole.
你的男友还真是个混♥蛋♥
He shot the locking mechanism out.
他把门锁打坏了
I can’t believe that son of a bitch is gonna get away with this.
我不相信那杂种能逃得掉
I don’t think so.
我不这么认为
I’ve been a bad bad girl.
我可一直都是个坏的 很坏的女孩
Oh my God.
我的天
What…the fuck is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
One of the Hive’s early experiments…
蜂巢早期的试验品之一…
produced by injecting the T virus directly into living tissue.
将T病毒直接注入到活性细胞组织
The results were…unstable.
实验结果不很稳定
Now that it has fed on fresh DNA it will mutate…
在它摄取了新的 DNA 后 将会突变…
becoming a stronger faster hunter.
为更凶猛 更迅速 的猎杀者
Great!
太好了…
If you knew it was loose why didn’t you warn us?
你知道它被放出来 为什么不警告我们?
Because she was saving it.
因为她想留给我们一个惊喜
For us. Isn’t that right?
对不对?
I didn’t think any of you would make it this far…
我没想到你们居然能活到现在
not without infection.
还没被感染
Why didn’t you tell us about the antivirus?
你为什么不告诉我们有抗病血清?
This long after infection…
感染时间太长了…
there’s no guarantee it would work.
我不保证有效果
But there’s a chance.
但是还有机会
Right?
对吗?
I don’t deal in chance.
我不能冒险
Fuck it.
去你♥妈♥的♥
No pressure guys!
不用按了 伙计们
You require the four digit access code.
你们需要4位数的密♥码♥
I can give you the code but first you must do something for me.
我可以给你们密♥码♥ 但你们要给我做一件事
What do you want?
你想要什么?
One of your group is infected. I require her life for the code.
你们其中有人被感染了 我要她的命来换取密♥码♥
The antivirus is right there on the platform!
抗病毒血清就在站台上!
I’m sorry…
对不起
but it’s a risk I cannot take.
我不能容许有任何风险
She’s right.
她说的对
It’s the only way.
那是唯一的方法
You’re gonna have to kill me.
你需要杀了我
No.

Otherwise we all die down here.
否则我们都会死在这里
The glass is reinforced.
玻璃是强化过的…
But it won’t hold forever.
但挡不了多久
Do it. No. Get up.
动手吧 杀了我
Just do it.
杀了我!
Do it! You don’t have long to decide.
干吧 你没多少时间考虑了
I can’t do it. Please. You have no choice!
我不能 你没有选择

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!