We don’t have much time.
我们没有时间了
You know those blast doors we passed on the way in from the mansion?
你记得那些防爆门吗? 从入口来这的路上
They seal shut in just under an hour.
在一小时内都会锁死
If we’re not out of here by then we’re not getting out.
如果我们在那之前不出去的话 就别想出去了
What are you talking about? They can’t just bury us alive down here.
你在说什么? 他们不能把我们埋在这里
Containing the incident is the only fail safe plan they had…
意外事故隔离 是用来对付污染泄漏的…
against possible contamination.
唯一的保险措施
You tell us this now…
当我们困在离地面半里深的地方…
when we’re trapped half a fucking mile underground?
你才告诉我们这些
We have to find a way out of this room.
我们必须找到办法离开
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Where are you taking those? I’m turning her back on.
你要拿那些东西去哪? 我要重启女皇
That is not a good idea. She’ll know a way out of here.
这不是个好主意 她知道怎么离开这里
That homicidal bitch killed my team.
那个嗜血的婊♥子♥杀了我的队友
That homicidal bitch may be our only way out of here.
那个嗜血的婊♥子♥可能是我们离开这儿的唯一方法
I’m sure she’s gonna be real happy to help us out!?
你认为她会乐意帮助我们!?
That circuit breaker you were talking about can you bypass it?
你刚说的那个断路器 你能解开它吗?
Yeah. So do it.
可以啊 那就快做
The circuit breaker’s disabled.
断路器终止了
This time if I hit the switch she won’t be able to shut down.
这次 假如我按这钮的话 她就再也关不上了
She’s gonna fry.
就等她被烧焦吧
Kaplan?
卡普兰?
The charge must have damaged her boards.
启动电压可能会把电路板烧毁的
Ah there you are.
原来你们在这
Things I gather have gone out of control.
我收集的东西 已经失控了
Gimme that fucking switch right now! I’m gonna fry your ass!
快把那控制钮给我 我要把你屁♥股♥给烧了
I did warn you didn’t I?
我不是警告过你了吗?
Tell us what’s going on down here.
下面发生什么事了?
Research and development. What about the T virus?
研究和开♥发♥ 那T病毒是什么?
The T virus was a major medical breakthrough…
T病毒是医药科学上的一大突破
although it clearly also possessed profitable military applications.
在军事应用上具有巨大的价值
How does it explain those things out there?
那这又跟外面那些东西扯上什么关系?
Even in death the human body still remains active.
人就算死了 但他们的躯体仍活着
Hair and fingernails continue to grow.
头发和指甲继续生长
New cells are produced…
新细胞还在产生
…and the brain itself holds a small electrical charge…
而大脑仍保持微量电荷运转
that takes months to dissipate.
直到几个月后才消失
The T virus provides a huge jolt…
T病毒可以产生巨大震动波
both to cellular growth and to those trace electrical impulses.
来保持细胞生长以及提供追踪电脉冲能量
Put quite simply it reanimates the body.
简单来说 它令死尸复活
It brings the dead back to life?
死而复生?
Not fully.
并不是完全
The subjects have the simplest of motor functions…
它们只拥最简单的活动能力
perhaps a little memory and virtually no intelligence.
可能还有少许的记忆 但几乎没有智力
They are driven by the basest of impulses the most basic of needs.
它们被最基本的神经冲动和需求驱使
Which is?
什么需求?
The need to feed.
满足食欲
How do you kill them?
怎么能够杀了它们?
Severing the top of the spinal column or massive trauma to the brain…
切断脊椎顶端或重创大脑…
are the most effective methods.
是最有效的方法
You mean shoot them in the head? Why did you kill everybody here?
你意思就是说打它们的头 你为什么把这里的人都杀了?
The T virus escaped into the air conditioning system…
T病毒已经侵入了空调通风系统…
and an uncontrolled pattern of infection began.
病毒已经扩散开了 无法控制
The virus is protean…
病毒已经变异…
changing from liquid to airborne to blood transmission…
由液体传播变为空气传播 现在是随着血液传染了
depending on its environment.
可以随环境而变化
It’s almost impossible to kill.
几乎难以消灭
I couldn’t allow it to escape from the Hive…
我不能让它从蜂巢里面扩散出来
so I took steps.
所以 我采取了措施
Steps? You must understand…
措施 你一定要知道…
Those who become infected I can’t allow you to leave.
被感染的人 我决不能让你们离开
Whoa. We’re…we’re not infected. Just one bite…
我们又没被感染 只要被咬一口…
one scratch from these creatures is sufficient.
一个抓伤就足以让你感染
And then you become one of them.
然后 你就变得和它们一样
A check of my systems…
我检查到…
indicates my main drive circuit breaker has been disabled.
我系统中的一个断路器被关掉了
May I ask why?
这是为什么呢?
Insurance. We need a way out of here.
以防万一 我们需要离开这里的方法
If you refuse to help we flick the switch. Understand?
假如你拒绝帮忙的话 我们就关上它 知道吗?
After you.
你先
What the hell is this place? The utility tunnels.
这是什么鬼地方? 水电管隧♥道♥
They run underneath the Hive for water gas and power lines.
就在蜂巢下面 水 煤气和电线都在这儿
Been in here before.
它们来过这
Keep moving! Going round in circles.
快走吧 我们在绕圈圈吧?
The computer gave us this route. Why are you listening to her?
电脑是这样显示的 你怎么还听她的?
Enough already! We have no choice but to keep moving…
够了吧! 我们除了前进别无选择
cause those things are behind us.
那些东西就在我们后面
That mesh won’t hold. Keep move…
那网子根本挡不住他们 快走吧
Jesus Christ! Hold it!
天啊! 停下来!
There’s too many of them!
它们太多了
Jesus! Fuck!
天啊! 妈的!
Up on the pipes.
快爬到管子上
Up on the pipes!
快爬到管子上!
Quickly everyone up on the pipes!
快! 都到管子上去!
Come on there’s a way up!
快来 从这上来
Watch out! Keep them back!
小心! 拖住它们!
Go on up. Move it!
快上去! 快啊!
Shit. OK.
妈的 好吧
Look out!
小心
Get over here! There’s too many!
来这儿! 它们太多了!
Go go go!
来啊! 走 快走!
Go on!
走啊!
Go go!

Kaplan go!
卡普兰 走
Gotcha!
抓到你了!
J D?
杰迪?
Rain?
蕾?
Rain.
蕾?
What?
有事吗?
We have to do something about your wounds.
你的伤口要赶快治疗
I’m fine.
我没事
I said I’m fine!
我说我没事!
You like that don’t you huh?
你喜欢吧 对不对?
You like the way it tastes don’t you?
你喜欢血的滋味 对吧?
Like the taste of that?
喜欢那滋味?
She was right.
她说的对
We’re all gonna die down here. No.
我们全要死在这儿 不
We’re getting out.
我们一定可以出去的
All of us.
所有的人
Kaplan…
卡普兰…
you OK?
还好吧?
Kaplan!
卡普兰
No!

No!

Your foot! God!
你的脚 天啊!
Hold on! Get up!
坚持住! 起来!
Help him!
帮帮他
I can’t.
我没办法
What are you waiting for? I can’t focus!
你在等什么? 看不见!
I can’t see!
我看不见!
Kaplan!
卡普兰!
Kaplan go up! Come on Kaplan get up there!
卡普兰 快上去! 快上去!
You gotta keep going!
继续走!
Come on! Come on you can do it!
来啊! 快! 你行的!
Oh you got it.
你做到了!
Kaplan? Just stay there.
卡普兰 待在那!
Hold on we’re gonna come get you.
等着 我们会来接你的
We need to cut this wire then we can throw it to him.
得把这线剪了 扔给他
Hold on!
等会!
That’s lucky.
还真走运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!