complete unconsciousness lasting anything up to four hours.
吸入者持续四小时完全昏迷
Secondary effects are varied but can include acute memory loss.
并有多种副作用 包括严重失忆
For how long? Subjective.
要多久? 因人而异
An hour day week.
一小时 一天 一星期
So you’re saying this place was attacked?
那么你是说这里遭受了攻击?
I’m afraid things are a little more…complicated than that.
恐怕比这还复杂
Sir!
长官
We’ve breached the Hive.
我们已侵入蜂巢
J D.
杰迪
Got it.
行了
Halon content has dissipated.
灭火剂已经耗尽
Makes it easier to work underground thinking there’s a view.
地下工作应会更容易 想必有得一看
It looks like we’re taking the stairs.
看来我们要走楼梯
Status.
情况如何
Red Queen has logged onto us. She knows that we’re here.
红后已将我们锁定 她知道我们在这里
Who’s the Red Queen?
谁是红后?
State of the art artificial intelligence.
顶尖的人工智能系统
She is the computer that controls the Hive.
她是控制蜂巢的电脑
This is gonna slow us down.
这将会延缓我们行动
Our route to the Queen takes us straight through these labs.
去红后的路线需要 直接穿过这些实验室
Rain J D see how bad the flooding is.
蕾 杰迪 查看一下溢水有多糟
Kaplan find us an alternate route.
卡普兰 再去找条通路
What happened here?
这里怎么了?
Five hours ago Red Queen went homicidal killed everyone down here.
五小时前 红后杀了这里所有的人
Jesus. We realized what was happening…
天哪 当我们意识到所发生的一切
and my team was dispatched to shut her down.
我的小队就被派来关闭她
Why did she do it? That we don’t know.
她为什么要这样做? 我们也不知道
But outside interference is a possibility.
但有可能是外部干扰
Oh Jesus!
天啊!
Hey you OK?
你没事吧?
Here. Please come on. No listen I’m fine.
拿着 不 我没事
It’s cold in here.
这里很冷
Are you…
你…
Do you remember anything…
你记得起什么事吗…
from…before…this?
在这之前?
No.
不
No.
不
Nothing before the train.
列车之前都不记得
And you?
你呢?
No.
不
Nothing.
什么也想不起来
I found an alternate route but it’s gonna cost us time.
我找到另外一条路 但有点费时
We double back cut through Dining Hall B then we’re right on track.
我们绕回去 抄近路穿过B餐厅 然后就一路直达
Sir.
长官
No go the whole level is flooded.
此路不通 整层楼全淹了
All right. We’re behind schedule.
好了 我们已落后于预定计划
So let’s move it!
快点行动
Come on.
走吧
Poor bastards.
可怜虫
Kaplan. Dining Hall B.
B餐厅
That’s what it says on the map.
地图上是这么说的
Maybe you’re reading it wrong.
也许你看错了
Maybe the Corporation’s keeping a few secrets down here…
也许公♥司♥在这里留了些秘密
something you’re not supposed to see.
有些你不该看到的东西
J D?
杰迪
You and Rain keep the prisoner here and secure the exit.
你和蕾在这里看着犯人 同时守住出口
Sir halon levels are nonexistent in this room.
长官 这个房♥间没有喷过灭火剂
I think the system malfunctioned.
我想是系统故障
All right. There may be survivors.
好吧 也许有幸存者
Gimme a search line but keep it tight.
搜索队形 保持紧凑
Move it.
行动
I said keep it tight.
我说了 跟紧点
Sorry.
对不起
I’m not sure I wanna remember what went on down here.
我不确定 我能记起这里发生的事
I don’t blame you.
我没怪你
What the hell do they keep in these things?
他们在这放的是什么东西?
How do I know?
我怎么知道?
What’s taking so long? Red Queen’s defenses are in place.
怎么要那么久? 红后的防御很到位
She’s making it difficult.
她正在加强防御
Let’s pack it up.
把它包起来
You stay here.
你留在这里
The lights are automated. Nothing to worry about.
自动灯光 不用担心
Transmitter in position. Roger.
传送器就位 收到
Trying a bypass.
正在解码
Checkmate.
搞定
Move up.
前进
What is that?
那是什么?
That’s gonna shut the Queen down.
那是用来关闭红后的
Delivers a huge electrical charge…
它能释放出强大电荷
scrambles the mainframe and forces it to reboot.
搅乱主机并使它重新启动
Kaplan?
卡普兰
Kaplan!
卡普兰
Some kind of dormant defence mechanism.
像是某种休眠防御机制
We must have tripped it. Put it back to sleep.
开门触发了它 让它返回休眠状态
Working on it.
正在干
Would you open that door please? I’m trying.
现在你可以开门了吗? 我在试
Hold your positions everyone. Stay calm.
呆在原地 大家镇静
What’s that?
那是什么?
Help them quick!
帮帮他们 快点!
Kaplan you gotta hurry! Come on!
卡普兰 你得快些! 快啊!
Down! Get down!
卧倒! 快卧倒!
Something’s killing them in there! Jeez come on man. Hurry up!
有东西要杀他们! 天啊! 快点!
Medic! Medic!
医务兵! 医务兵!
Open the door! Open this door!
开门! 开门!
Yeah I am trying! Stay conscious. You’re in shock.
我在试 保持清醒 你要休克了
Stay awake!
保持清醒!
I am almost there. Sir! It’s coming back!
就快成功了 长官! 它又回来了!
Open the door! I’m trying!
开门! 我在试!
Well try harder! It’s coming back!
好吧 再加把劲! 它又回来了!
Oh God.
噢 天啊!
Just do it! I’m almost there.
就那样做! 就快成功了
Come on!
快啊!
Shit. Got it.
妈的! 成了
All right.
好吧
Let’s do it.
让我们来干
Do what? We…have to complete the mission.
干什么? 我们必须完成任务
There’s no way I’m going down there.
我绝不去那里
Her defences are down.
她的防御崩溃了
DJ Wu anyone?
杰迪 吴 还有人吗?
Keep going.
继续前进
Here give me a hand with this.
帮我弄一下这个
Get out get out you can’t be in here.
出去! 出去! 你们不能呆在这里
Don’t listen. She’s a holographic representation of the Red Queen.
别听她说的话 她是红后的全息像
You have to get out.
你们必须出去!
Modelled on the programmer’s daughter.
模仿开♥发♥员的女儿塑造
She’ll deceive us confuse us. I wouldn’t advise this.
她会蒙蔽 迷惑我们 我不建议这样做
Disabling me will result in loss of primary power.
关闭我会导致失去主电源
She’ll say anything to stop us from shutting her down.
她会尽力阻止我们关闭她
I implore you.
我恳求你们
Implore away. Please?
求你让开 求你们了
Please?
求你们了
You’re all going to die down here.
你们都会死在这里
The pulse forces the circuit breaker to shut down her mainframe.
那个脉冲波会强制断路器关闭她
After 30 seconds if I don’t have her boards she can reboot.
三十秒之后 如果不取走她的主板 她就会重新启动
They’re late.
他们迟到了
I’m on it.
我去看看
J D we got a survivor!
杰迪 我们找到一个幸存者
It’s OK we’re here to help.
没事了 我们是来这里救人的
You seem to be in some sort of…
你好像伤得很重…
Get off me!
滚开!