我不知该怎么对你说 马文
I don’t know what to tell you Marvin.
那个该死的
That fuck.
那该死的变♥态♥
That sick fuck!
那该死的杂种
That fuckin’ bastard!
马文 你得撑住
Marvin I need you to hold on.
警♥察♥一直在另一个街区等候行动
There’s cops waiting to move a block away.
他们在他妈的等什么
What the fuck are they waiting for?
这个该死的家伙 他弄伤了我的脸
This fuckin’ guy he slashes my face…
还他妈的割掉了我的耳朵
and cuts my fuckin’ ear off!
我他妈的被毁了容
I’m fuckin’ deformed!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我他妈的都快死了
I’m fuckin’ dyin’ here!
我他妈的要死了
I’m fuckin’ dyin’!
在乔·卡伯特出现之前他们不会行动
They’re not to make a move ’til Joe Cabot shows up.
我是被派来抓他的
I was sent in to get him.
懂吗
All right?
你也听到了 他正在赶来
You heard ’em. They said he’s on his way.
别对我发火 马文
Don’t pussy out on me now Marvin.
我们只要呆在这继续流血…
We’re just gonna sit here and bleed…
等乔·卡伯特 把他那该死的脑袋伸进来
’til Joe Cabot sticks his fuckin’ head through that door.
橙先生
向这个”自己人”问好吧
Say hello to a motherfucker who’s inside.
卡伯特接了个买♥♥卖♥♥ 他想要我加入
Cabot’s doing a job. He wants me on the team.
这最好不是个玩笑
This better not be a joke.
不是玩笑 我混进去了 取得了他的信任
This ain’t a joke. I’m in. I’m up his ass.
“好家伙”艾迪告诉我乔想见我
Nice Guy Eddie tells me Joe wants to meet me.
他让我等一个电♥话♥
He says I should just wait for a phone call.
等了三天后
After waiting three days
昨晚他打电♥话♥给我说乔准备好了
he calls me last night and says Joe’s ready.
-他十五分钟后来接我 -谁接的你
-He’ll pick me up in 15 minutes. -Who picked you up?
-“好家伙” 我们去了一家酒吧 -哪家
-Nice Guy. We get to a bar. -What bar?
皮特开的那家
Smokey Pete’s in Gardena.
我们到了那…
We get there…
见到乔和一个叫白先生的人
and I meet Joe and a guy named Mr. White.
是假名 我叫橙先生
Phony name. My name’s Mr. Orange.
-橙先生 -橙先生
-Mr. Orange? -Mr. Orange.
那么 橙先生
Okay Mr. Orange.
-你以前从没见过那混♥蛋♥ -谁 白先生吗
-You ever see this motherfucker before? -Who? Mr. White?
对 白先生
Yes. Mr. White.
不 他不是卡伯特的手下
No. He ain’t one of Cabot’s men either.
他是从外地来的
He’s gotta be from out of town.
-乔和他很熟 -你怎么能断定
-Joe knows him good. -How can you tell?
从他们说话的样子能断定他们是朋友
The way they talk. You can tell they’re buddies.
-你们聊过吗 -我和乔吗
-You two talk? -Me and Joe?
白先生
Mr. White.
-一点点 -说些什么
-A little. -About what?
-“酿酒者” -“密尔沃基酿酒者”队
The Brewers. Milwaukee Brewers?
他们头天晚上赢了比赛 他赢了些钱
They won the night before. He made some money off them.
很好 如果他是”酿酒者”队的球迷
Good. If this crook’s a Brewers fan
他就是从威斯康辛来的
he’s gotta be from Wisconsin.
我敢和你打赌…
And I’ll bet you everything…
密尔沃基肯定有这个白先生的资料
they got a sheet in Milwaukee on this Mr. White’s ass.
所以我想要你去看看密尔沃基的档案
So I want you to go through everybody in Milwaukee…
看看所有有关武装抢劫的资料 找出他的名字
with a history of armed robbery and put a name to the face.
-干得不错 弗雷蒂 -谢谢 伙计
-Nice work Freddy. -Thank you my man.
-麦克那个人怎么样 -不错
-How was Long Beach Mike’s referral? -Perfect.
他一直都在帮我
His backing me up went a long way.
我跟他们说我俩是牌友
I told them I played poker with him.
“好家伙”调查过之后说没问题
Nice Guy checked it out and said it was A-okay.
说我是个在行的盗贼 我没多说什么
Said I was a good thief I didn’t rattle…
然后我开始准备行动
and that I was ready to move.
他是个好人 没他我混不进去
He’s a good guy. I wouldn’t be inside without him.
不 不 不…
No no no
长滩麦克不是你的朋友
Long Beach Mike is not your friend.
长滩麦克是个他妈的人♥渣♥
Long Beach Mike is a fucking scumbag.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了他的朋友
He’s selling out his friends.
他就是那种好法
That’s how nice he fuckin’ is.
我会小心他的
I’ll take care of his ass…
你做事的时候要注意撇开那个下流坯
but you get that scumbag out of mind and take care of business.
我是这样做的
Gone.
用那个”马桶故事”吗
Use the commode story?
-什么”马桶故事” -是个电影情节 记住它
-What’s the commode story? -It’s a scene. Memorize it.
-是什么 -做卧底就要象白兰度
-A what? -Undercover cops gotta be Brando.
得做个好演员 表现得自然逼真
To do this job you gotta be a great actor naturalistic.
要表现得无懈可击
You gotta be naturalistic as hell.
如果你是个糟糕的演员 事情就会干砸了
If you’re a bad actor that’s bullshit in this job.
什么乱七八糟的
What is this?
是关于毒品交易的趣事
That’s an amusing anecdote about a drug deal.
当你工作时
Something funny that
发生的一些趣事
happened to you while you were doing a job.
我要全记住吗 这些狗屁足有四页
I gotta memorize all this? There’s four pages of this shit.
就当它是个笑话
Think about it like it’s a joke.all right?
记住最重要的 其余的你看着办
Memorize what’s important. The rest you make your own.all right?
-你会讲笑话对吧 -不会
-You can tell a joke can’t you? -No
就当你是东·瑞科斯在说笑话 行吗
Well pretend you’re Don Rickles… and tell a joke all right?
关键是你要记住细节
The things you gotta remember are the details.
这对你的故事有帮助
The details sell your story.
故事场景是在一间男厕所
This particular story takes place in a men’s room.
你得知道所有的细节
You gotta know all the details…
不管他们用纸巾还是暖风机把手弄干
whether they got paper towels or a blower to dry your hands.
你得知道隔间是否有门
You gotta know if the stalls ain’t got no doors or not.
得知道是否有透明皂
You gotta know if they got liquid soap
或者粉红色的狗屁颗粒…
or that pink granulated shit…
那种中学里用的东西
they used in high school.
你得知道是否有热水 臭不臭…
You gotta know if they got hot water or not if it stinks…
脏不脏 是否有缺德的杂种…
if some nasty lowlife scum-ridden motherfucker…
拉肚子弄得马桶上到处都是
sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls.
你得知道有关马桶的每个细节
You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode.
你得告诉他们这些全是你的经历
What you gotta do is take all them details and make ’em your own.
你这样做的时候 想要记住这是你的故事…
While you’re doing that remember that this story is about you…
和你是怎么接受这些事情的
and how you perceived the events that went down.
唯一的办法就是…
The only way to do that…
不停地说它
is keep sayin’ it…
一遍又一遍地说
and sayin’ it and sayin’ it.
1986洛杉矶大♥麻♥缺货时
This is during the L.A. marijuana drought 1986.
我一直和那些人有联♥系♥ 有点疯狂…
I still had a connection which was insane ’cause…
因为你根本弄不到货
you couldn’t get any weed anywhere then.
总之 我和圣克鲁斯的一个家伙有联♥系♥
Anyway I had a connection with this hippie chick in Santa Cruz…
我的朋友都知道这事
and all my friends knew it.
他们打电♥话♥给我说”嘿 弗雷蒂…”
They call me and say “Hey Freddy…”
我说”嘿 伙计”
I say “Hey dude.
你弄到了吗 能不能给我也来点
You gettin’ some? Can you get some for me too? ”
他们知道我有货 所以要我替他们买♥♥点
They knew I still smoked so they asked me to buy some for them.
所以…
It got to be…
每次我买♥♥大♥麻♥时
Every time I bought some weed
都要替四五个人带点
I was buyin’ for four or five people.
最后我说 去他妈的 我能靠这婊♥子♥发财了
Finally I said fuck this shit. I’m makin’ this bitch rich.
她甚至不用见那些人
She didn’t even have to meet these people.
所有的事都由我来办
I was doing all the work.
我就象得了痔疮一样坐不稳当 电♥话♥不停地打来
That got to be a pain in the ass people calling all the time.
甚至我租盒带子来看都会被打断六次
I couldn’t even rent a tape without six fuckin’ interruptions.
“你下次去弄货是什么时候”
“When’s the next time you’re gettin’ some? ”
混♥蛋♥ 让我看完这片子
“Motherfucker I’m tryin’ to watch The Lost Boys.
“有货我会通知你”
When I get some I’ll call you.”
那些瘾君子都闻讯而来
Then these rink-a-dink potheads come by.
都是我的朋友熟人 但…
They’re my friends and everything but still…
我花六十美元一袋买♥♥来 他们却不想整袋买♥♥下
I got it laid out in 60-dollar bags they don’t want 60 dollars worth.
他们只要十美元的货 拆开卖♥♥可不容易
They want ten dollars’ worth and breaking it up wasn’t easy.
我根本不知道十美元能买♥♥多少
I don’t even know what ten dollars’ worth looks like.
那情形真是头疼
This was a very weird situation.
回想起86年…