He planned a robbery and he’s got a bloodbath on his hands now.
他得到了死警♥察♥ 死劫匪 死平民
He’s got dead cops dead robbers dead civilians.
我很怀疑 他能对我们表示太多同情
I tend to doubt he’s gonna have a lot of sympathy for our plight.
如果我是他 我会尽可能
If I was him I’d put as much distance
让自己离这趟混水远点
between me and this mess as possible.
你到这之前 橙先生…
Before you got here Mr. Orange…
要我送他去医院看医生
was askin’ me to take him to a doctor to a hospital.
我不喜欢 这个会把他送到警♥察♥手上的主意
I don’t like the idea of turnin’ him over to the cops…
可我不这样做他就会死
but if we don’t he’s gonna die.
他求我那样做
He begged me to do it.
好吧 我想我们可以送他去医院
Well all right. Then I guess we take him to a hospital.
他那样说的话 照做好了
If that’s what he said let’s do it.
既然他不知道我们的底细 就照他说的办
Since he don’t know nothin’ about us I say it’s his decision.
他知道一些我的事
He knows a little about me.
什么 等等 你跟他说了你的名字吗
What? Wait wait. You didn’t tell him your name did you?
我告诉过他我的名和我从哪来
I told him my first name and where I was from.
为什么
Why?
几天前我告诉他我是哪里人
I told him where I was from a few days ago.
那只是普通的闲聊
It was just a natural conversation.
你告诉他名字又是为什么
What was tellin’ him your name when you weren’t supposed to?
他问的我
He asked.
我们刚摆脱警♥察♥时 他中了枪
We had just gotten away from the cops. He just got shot.
他中枪是我的错
It was my fault he got shot.
他浑身都是血
He’s a fuckin’ bloody mess.
大声尖叫着
He’s screamin’.
我发誓我以为他会死在那
I swear to God I thought he was gonna die right then and there.
我想安慰他 告诉他别担心…
I’m tryin’ to comfort him telling him not to worry…
一切都会好起来 我会照顾他
everything’s going to be okay I’m gonna take care of him.
然后他问我叫什么
And he asked me what my name was.
我是说 他要死在我怀里了
I mean the man was dyin’ in my arms.
我他妈的能怎么做
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
告诉他我很抱歉 我不能透露这个该死的信息
Tell him I’m sorry? I can’t give out that fuckin’ information?
这坏了规矩
It’s against the rules?
我不够信任你
I don’t trust you enough?
也许我该那样做 但我做不到
Maybe I should’ve but I couldn’t.
去你的 去他妈的乔
Fuck you! Fuck Joe!
-我确信那是个动人的场景 -别他妈的装腔作势
-I’m sure it was a beautiful scene. -Don’t fuckin’ patronize me!
我有个问题
I have one question.
警♥察♥有你的资料吗
Do they have a sheet on you where you’re from?
-有 -那就是了
-Yeah! -That’s that then.
我是说 我担心警♥察♥会让他辨认你的照片
I mean I was worried about mug shot possibility as it was.
他知道A 你的名字B 你的相貌C
He knows A your name B your face C
你的家乡D 你的专长
your hometown and D your specialty.
他们用不着给他看太多照片
They’re not gonna have to show him a lot of pictures
就能把你认出来
for him to pick you out!
你没说别的什么
You didn’t tell him anything else
能让警♥察♥更容易找出你的资料吧
so they could narrow down the selection?
如果我不得不再次要你作出让步
If I have to tell you again to back off
我们就会没完没了了
we’re gonna go round and round.
我们不能送他去医院
We ain’t takin’ him to a hospital.
如果不送他去 他会死掉
If we don’t he’s gonna die.
对此我很难过
And I’m very sad about that
但有人运气好有人运气差
but some fellas are lucky and some ain’t.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛抓住我
What the fuck are you touchin’ me for man?
让你明白在和谁打交道
I’ll show you who you’re fuckin’ with!
你想向我开枪吗 来啊 开枪啊
You wanna shoot me you piece of shit?
不是我造成的这个局面 我是在想办法
I didn’t create this situation I’m dealin’ with it!
你的做法象个刚出道的小毛贼 我的做法才象个行家
You’re actin’ like a first-year thief! I’m actin’ like a professional!
如果警♥察♥抓住他 就可能抓到你我…
If they get him they could get you they could get closer to me…
不能让这事发生
and that can’t happen!
这难道怪我吗 我可没告诉他我叫什么
You’re lookin’ at me like it’s my fault? I didn’t tell him my name!
也没告诉他我是哪里人
I didn’t tell him where I was from!
妈的 十五分钟前你几乎告诉我你叫什么
Shit! Fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name!
你自己惹的乱子得自己应付
You’re gonna get stuck in a situation you created!
如果你想找人发泄 对着镜子发泄好了
So if you wanna throw bad looks around throw ’em at a mirror!
你们不该表现得这样粗鲁
You kids shouldn’t play so rough.
有人要开始哭了
Somebody’s gonna start cryin’.
金先生
Mr. Blonde.
你♥他♥妈♥的踢了我
Shit. You’re fuckin’ kickin’ me.
你出了什么状况 还以为你死了呢
What happened to you? Figured you were dead.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey you okay?
你知道蓝的下落吗
Did you see what happened to Blue?
我们不知道你们出了什么问题
We didn’t know what happened to you.
这是我们想知道的
That’s what we were wonderin’ about.
听着 褐已经死了 橙腹部中了枪
Look Brown is dead Orange got it in the belly.
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
你最好快说 混♥蛋♥
You better start talkin’ asshole.
因为我们还有要紧的事要说
‘Cause we got shit we need to talk about.
我们已经绞尽脑汁
We’re already freaked out.
我们需要你加入来帮我们弄清楚
We need you actin’ freaky like we need a fuckin’ bag on our hip.
好吧 让我们谈谈
Okay let’s talk.
我们认为在这房♥子里有个内奸
We think we got a rat in the house.
我肯定我们当中有个内奸
I guarantee we got a rat in the house.
你为什么这样说
What makes you say that?
那样想很有趣吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
听着 我们觉得这地方不安全
Look we think this place ain’t safe.
这儿不再安全
This place ain’t secure anymore.
你该和我们一起离开
We’re leavin’ and you should go with us.
谁都别想离开
Nobody’s goin’ anywhere.
去他的臭狗屎
Piss on this fuckin’ turd.
-我们离开这 -别再走一步 白先生
-We’re outta here. -Don’t take another step Mr. White.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 疯子
Fuck you maniac!
我们身处困境都他妈怪你
It’s your fuckin’ fault we’re in this trouble!
这家伙有什么问题
What’s this guy’s problem?
我有什么问题 对 我有个见鬼的问题
What’s my problem? Yeah I got a fuckin’ problem!
我有个该死的大问题…
I got a big fuckin’ problem…
就是和一个胡乱开枪 几乎将我♥干♥掉的疯子在一起
with any trigger-happy madman who almost gets me shot!
-你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 -说你那该死的疯狂射击
-What the fuck you talkin’ about? -That fucking shooting spree!
在那个店里 记得吗
In the store! Remember?
哦 去他妈的 他们启动了报♥警♥装置 他们活该
Oh fuck ’em. They set off the alarm. They deserve what they got.
你几乎杀了我
You almost killed me!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
如果我早知道你这么疯
If I knew what kind of guy you were
我绝不会同意和你共事
I never would’ve agreed to work with you.
小狗 你要吠上一整天…
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie…
还是要咬人
or are you gonna bite?
你说什么
What was that?
对不起 我没听清 你能再说一次吗
I’m sorry I didn’t catch it. Would you repeat it?
你想叫上一整天 小狗…
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie…
还是想咬人
or are you gonna bite?
你们两个混♥蛋♥ 他妈的冷静点 别这样
You two assholes calm the fuck down! Hey come on!
我们难道是在角斗场吗 我是唯一的专业人士吗
What are we on a playground here? Am I the only professional?
你们的举止就象两个他妈的黑鬼
You’re actin’ like a bunch of fuckin’ niggers!
跟黑鬼合作过吗
Ever work with niggers? Always sayin
他们总说要干掉对方
they’re gonna kill each other.
你说过想把他干掉
You said yourself you thought about taking him out.
-你♥他♥妈♥的那样说过 -对 那又怎么样
-You fuckin’ said that? -Yeah I did okay?
但那是之前 现在
But that was then. Right now
这家伙是我唯一信得过的人
this guy is the only one I completely trust.
-对付警♥察♥时他最狠 -你站在他那边
-He’s too homicidal to be with the cops. -You takin’ his side?
去他妈的立场 老兄 我们现在需要团结
Fuck sides man! What we need here is solidarity!
有人用烧红的火钳捅我们的屁♥股♥
Somebody’s stickin’ a red-hot poker up our ass
我要把他找出来
and I want to know who.
妈的 听着 我知道我不是内奸
Fuck. Look I know I’m no piece of shit.
我十分肯定你没问题
I’m pretty sure you’re okay
我他妈的也相信你没问题
and I’m fuckin’ positive you’re on the level.
所以让我们仔细想想谁是内奸 行吗
So let’s try and figure out who the bad guy is all right?
这真是令人兴奋
Wow. That was really exciting.
我打赌你是李·马文的拥趸 对吗
I bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan aren’t ya?
我也是 我喜欢那家伙
Yeah me too. I love that guy.
我的心跳很快 几乎心脏病发