我和橙跳上了车 褐被打死了
Me and Orange jumped in the car Brown floored it.
之后的事我就不知道了
After that I don’t know what went down.
大家只能各顾各
It was every man for himself.
至于金先生和蓝先生
As far as Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue are concerned
我不清楚
I ain’t got the foggiest…
我一逃出去就没回头看过
cause once I got out I never looked back.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我怎么想 他们不是被抓了就是被杀了
What do I think? The cops either caught ’em or killed ’em.
没机会逃脱吗 你就逃脱了
No chance they punched through? You found a hole.
对 但这是个他妈的奇迹
Yeah and that was a fuckin’ miracle.
就算他们逃脱了 那他们在哪
But even if they did get away then where the fuck are they?
你没想过
You don’t think
他们可能拿了钻石然后…
it’s possible one of ’em got ahold of the diamonds and…
-不 决不会 -你怎么这样肯定
-No no way. -How can you be so sure?
我拿了钻石
I got the diamonds.
好伙计
That’s my boy.
-在哪 -我藏起来了
-Where? -I stashed ’em.
如果你想和我一起走 我们马上就去拿
If you wanna come with me let’s go get ’em right now this second.
因为我觉得留在这 老兄
‘Cause I think stayin’ here man
我们就该检查一下脑袋了
we should have our fuckin’ heads examined.
原计划是在这会面
That was the plan. We meet here.
那其他人在哪
Then where the fuck is everybody?
只要发现有内奸
I say the plan becomes null
计划就可以取消
and void once we found out we got a rat here.
金先生和蓝先生
We ain’t got the slightest idea
下落不明
what happened to Mr. Blonde or Mr. Blue.
可能完了 也可能被抓住了
They could both be dead or maybe they’re arrested.
警♥察♥也许正在
The cops could have ’em right now
警局盘问他们
at the station sweatin’ ’em down.
他们不知道我们叫什么
They don’t know our names
但也许会供出这地方
but they could be singin’ about this place.
我向上帝发誓 我觉得我是个扫把星
I swear to God I think I’m fuckin’ jinxed.
什么
What?
有次买♥♥卖♥♥是四个人一起干的
Two jobs back it was a four-man job.
我们发现其中一个是警方的卧底
We discovered one of the team was an undercover cop.
不是吧
No shit?
感谢上帝我们及时发现了
Thank God we discovered in time.
我们只好放弃整个计划 一走了之
We had to forget the whole thing just walk the fuck away from it.
那这次谁是内奸
So who’s the rat this time?
蓝先生
Mr. Blue?
褐先生
Mr. Brown?
乔 乔策划的整个计划 也许全都是他在捣鬼
Joe? Joe set this whole thing up. Maybe he set it up to set it up.
我不这么想 我和乔认识很久了
I don’t buy it. Me and Joe go back a long time.
我可以断然告诉你
I can tell you definitely
乔对这个圈套一无所知
Joe didn’t know a thing about this bullshit.
我了解乔 如果我说他肯定
I know Joe and me sayin’ he definitely
和这无关就太可笑了
had nothin’ to do with it is ridiculous.
我可以断定不是我
I can say I definitely didn’t do it
我知道自己做没做
cause I know what I did or didn’t do.
但我无法断定其他人有没有做
But I cannot definitely say that about
因为确实不知道
anybody cause I don’t definitely know.
在我看来 你就是内奸
For all I know you’re the rat.
在我看来 你才是他妈的内奸
For all I know you’re the fuckin’ rat!
很好 现在你♥他♥妈♥的在用脑子了
All right now you’re usin’ your fuckin’ head.
现在看来 他是内奸
For all we know he’s the rat.
这孩子快死了 我亲眼看到他中枪…
That kid in there is dying from a fuckin’ bullet I saw him take…
所以你不能说他是内奸
so don’t you be calling him a rat!
听着 我是对的 明白吗
Look I’m right okay?
有人是他妈的内奸
Somebody’s a fuckin’ rat.
这地牢的厕所在哪 我要撒尿
Where’s the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt.
沿走廊一直走 左转 上楼梯…
Go down the hall make a left go up the stairs…
然后右转
and make a right.
-顺便问一下 阿♥拉♥巴马怎么样 -阿♥拉♥巴马
-By the way how’s Alabama? -Alabama?
我有一年半没见过她了
I haven’t seen Bama in over a year and a half.
但我想你们俩是一组的
But I thought you two were a team.
有段时间是
We were for a little while.
一起干了四次买♥♥卖♥♥ 然后决定拆伙
Did about four jobs together then decided to call it quits.
为什么
Why?
你做那种男男女♥女♥的事太久
You push that woman-man thing too long
一段时间后就会对你有影响
and it gets to you after a while.
她现在在干嘛
What’s she doin’ now?
她搭上了弗兰克-麦加
She hooked up with Frank McGar.
他们一起干了几票
They’ve done a couple jobs together.
该死的女人 精明的小贼
Hell of a woman. Good little thief.
白先生
-电报里说了什么 -五个人的工作
-So explain the telegram. -Five-man job.
一个钻石批发商的场子
Bustin’ in and bustin’ out of a diamond wholesaler’s.
事后你能脱手吗
Can you move the ice afterwards?
我可没这种熟人
I don’t know nobody that can move ice.
没问题 有人正在等这批货
No problem. We got guys waitin’ for it.
马赛罗-斯派维怎么了
What happened to Marcellus Spivey?
他不是一直处理你的钻石吗
Didn’t he always move your ice?
他要在苏珊维尔蹲二十年大狱
He’s doin’ 20 years in Susanville.
二十年 上帝 怎么回事
Twenty years? Holy God. What for?
运气不好
Bad luck.
我猜你会这么说
I guess you can say that again.
行动要多长时间
What’s the exposure like?
最多两分钟 但很棘手
Two minutes tops. But it’s a tough two minutes.
白天 交易时间 大群的人
Daylight during business hours dealing with a crowd.
但会有人帮你应付人群
But you’ll have the guys to deal with the crowd.
-有多少店员 -二十个左右
-How many employees? -I’d say around 20.
保安相当松懈
Security pretty lax.
他们平时的主要业务是打包
They most usually just deal in boxes.
来自钻石财团的未经切割的钻石
You know uncut stones from the diamond syndicate.
但那天他们有批货
But on this day they’re getting a shipment
是从以色列来的打磨好的钻石
of polished stones from lsrael.
他们就象中转站 懂吗
They’re like a way station you know?
-他们接手后会送往佛蒙特 -不 不会
-They get picked up and sent to Vermont. -No they’re not.
油水怎样 老爹
What’s the cut poppa?
很大 年轻人 非常大
Juicy junior. Real juicy.
听着 伙计 你做你想做的
Look man you do what you want.
我要离开这 老兄 我要找个旅馆呆几天
I’m outta here man. I’m gonna check into a motel for a few days.
我得躲躲 过后再打电♥话♥给乔
You know I’ll lay low and I’ll call Joe–
该死 他死在我们手上了吗
Shit. Did he fuckin’ die on us?
他是死了还是怎么了
Huh? ls he dead or what?
-他没死 -那是怎么了
-He ain’t dead. -What is it?
他只是昏倒了
I think he’s just passed out.
他妈的吓死我了
He scared the fuckin’ shit outta me.
我还以为他真的死了
I thought he was dead for sure.
没有医生救治 他真的会死
Without medical attention he will die for sure.
我们该怎么办 老兄 我们不能送他去医院
What are we gonna do man? We can’t take him to the hospital.
没有医生救治 他也许活不过今晚
Without medical attention he might not live through the night.
他中枪是我的错
The bullet in his belly is my fault.
对你来说也许不算什么
While that might not mean jack shit to you
对我来说却很重要
it means a hell of a lot to me.
事有轻重缓急 懂吗
First things first okay?
傻瓜才会留在这 我们得有准备
Stayin’ here’s goofy. We gotta book up.
那你说该怎么办 去旅馆
So what do you suggest we do? Go to a hotel?
我们有个腹部中枪没法走路的人
We got a guy who’s shot in the belly
血流得象头中了梭镖的猪
who can’t walk bleeds like a stuck pig.
醒来时会痛得大喊大叫
And when he’s awake he screams in pain.
你有办法就说
You got an idea spit it out.
乔可以帮忙
Joe could help.
如果我们能联♥系♥上乔 乔能给他找个医生
If we could get in touch with Joe Joe could get him to a doctor.
乔能找个医生来看看他
Joe could get a doctor to come to see him.
就算我们可以相信乔 可怎么和他取得联♥系♥
Assuming we can trust Joe how we gonna get in touch with him?
他应该来的 但他没来
He’s supposed to be here but he ain’t
这让我对留在这感到不安
which makes me nervous about bein’ here.
就算他是可靠的
Even if he is on the up and up
我认为他也不会高兴和我们在一起
I don’t think he’s gonna be too happy with us.
他策划抢劫 结果成了一场屠♥杀♥