Let’s go.
停下 出来
Hold it! Get out!
从他妈的车里出来
Get out of the fuckin’ car!
对不起 对不起 拉里
I’m sorry. I’m sorry Larry.
真不敢相信她想杀了我 谁他妈会料到呢
I can’t believe she killed me. Who’d have fucking thought that?
嘿 现在别说废话了
Hey just cancel that shit right now.
你受了伤 伤得确实很重
You’re hurt. You’re hurt real fuckin’ bad.
但你不会死
But you ain’t dying.
我流出的这些血让我害怕 拉里
All this blood’s scaring the shit out of me Larry.
我快死了 我知道
I’m gonna die. I know it.
他妈的怎么了
What the fuck happened?
他猛砍这警♥察♥的脸 割掉他的耳朵
He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear
还想活活烧他
and was gonna burn him alive.
什么 我没听到
What? I didn’t hear you.
我是说…
I said…
金发疯了
Blonde went crazy.
他猛砍这警♥察♥的脸 割掉他的耳朵
He slashed the cop’s face cut off his ear
还想烧死他
and was gonna burn him alive.
这个警♥察♥
This cop?
他发疯了 就象这样子
He went crazy? Something like that?
更坏还是更好
Worse or better?
艾迪 他想点火 伙计
Eddie he was pulling a burn man.
他想杀了那警♥察♥和我
He was gonna kill the cop and me.
你们进来的时候
When you guys walked in
他想杀了你们带着钻石逃跑
he was gonna kill you and run with the diamonds.
我跟你说过什么
What’d I tell ya?
那个变♥态♥的杂种是个冷血疯子
That sick piece of shit was a stone-cold psycho.
你该问问那警♥察♥ 而不是杀了他
You should’ve asked the cop not just killed him.
他用刀割他的时候说了
He talked about what he was gonna do when
他想干什么
he was slicing him up.
我不相信
I don’t buy it.
这没道理
Doesn’t make sense.
我他妈的全都相信
Makes perfect fuckin’ sense to me.
你没看到行动的时候他是怎么干的 我们看到过
You didn’t see how he acted during the job. We did.
他没说错 耳朵是割下来的
He’s right. The ear’s hacked off.
让我再大声说一遍 因为我想弄清楚
Let me just say this out loud ’cause I wanna get this straight.
你说金先生…
You’re saying that Mr. Blonde…
想杀了你…
was gonna kill you…
然后在我们回来时干掉我们…
and then when we got back he was gonna kill us…
带着钻石逃走
take the diamonds and scram.
我说得对不对 这是你的故事
I’m right about that right? That’s your story?
我以我母亲的灵魂发誓…
I swear on my mother’s soul…
就是这样
that’s what happened.
你杀死的这个人刚从监狱放出来
The man you killed just got released from prison.
他在一个 满是违♥禁♥品♥的公♥司♥仓库里被抓
He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items.
他可以他妈的脱罪
He could’ve fuckin’ walked.
只要他说出我老爹的名字
All he had to do was say my dad’s name
但他没有 他守口如瓶
but he didn’t; he kept his mouth shut.
他象个男人那样什么都没说
He did his fuckin’ time like a man.
他为我们坐了四年牢
He did four years for us.
所以 橙先生…
So Mr. Orange…
你说我的这个好朋友…
you’re telling me that this good friend of mine…
替我父亲坐了四年牢的人…
who did four years for my father…
四年里从没妥协
who in four years never made a deal
没向他们说出半个字的人
no matter what they offered him…
你告诉我现在他自♥由♥了…
you’re telling me that now that he’s free…
并且我们向他作出了很好的承诺…
and we’re making good on our commitment to him…
他却决定 不算这个该死的警♥察♥…
he’s just gonna decide out of the fucking blue…
把我们全干掉
to rip us off?
为什么你不告诉我真♥相♥
Why don’t you tell me what really happened.
到底怎么回事
What the hell for?
用不着再废话
It’d just be more bullshit.
这个人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
This man set us up.
爸 我很抱歉 但我不知道发生了什么事
Dad I’m sorry but I don’t know what’s happening.
-没关系 我知道 -你在说什么
-It’s all right. I do. -What are you talking about?
这个愚蠢的废物是洛杉矶警方的人
That lump of shit’s workin’ with the L.A.P.D.
我他妈的一点都不明白…
I don’t have the slightest fucking idea…
你在说什么
what you’re talking about.
乔 我不知道你以为自己知道什么 但你错了
Joe I don’t know what you think you know but you’re wrong.
的确如此
Like hell I am.
你要相信我 你弄错了
Trust me on this. You’ve made a mistake.
他是个好伙计
He’s a good kid.
我明白你非常恼火
I understand you’re super-fuckin’-pissed.
我们都很激动
We’re all real emotional.
但是你弄错了对象
But you’re barking up the wrong tree.
我了解他 他没有那样做
I know this man. He wouldn’t do that.
你不知道警♥察♥的把戏
You don’t know jack shit!
我知道
I do.
这个杂种向警方告密…
The cocksucker tipped off the cops…
害死了褐先生和蓝先生
and got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed.
-蓝先生死了 -是的
-Mr. Blue is dead? -Dead as Dillinger.
你怎么知道这些
How do you know all this?
他是我唯一不能完全信任的人
He was the only one I wasn’t 100 percent on.
我该检讨自己
I should have my head examined going ahead
在没有十足把握时就开始行动
when I wasn’t 100 percent.
-那就是你的证据 -有直觉你就用不着证据
-That’s your proof? -With instinct you don’t need proof.
我以前忽视了 但再也不会
I ignored it before but no more.
你是不是他妈的疯了
Have you lost your fuckin’ mind?
我不会让你犯一个大错误
I’m not gonna let you make a terrible mistake.
拜托 伙计们 没人想这样
Come on guys. Nobody wants this.
我们该他妈的表现得专业点
We’re supposed to be fuckin’ professionals.
拉里 听着…
Larry look…
我们合作过很久
it’s been quite a long time.
很多生意
A lot of jobs.
不需要这样 伙计
There’s no need for this man.
我们都把枪放下
Let’s just put our guns down…
把事情弄清楚
and let’s settle this…
他妈的好好谈谈
with a fucking conversation.
乔 如果你杀了他 你会是下一个
Joe if you kill that man you die next.
再说一次 你杀他 我就杀你
Repeat: you kill him you die next.
拉里 我们是朋友
Larry we have been friends.
你尊敬我父亲我也尊敬你
You respect my dad and I respect you…
但是我会向你开枪
but I’ll put bullets in you.
现在你把那该死的枪放下
You put that fuckin’ gun down now.
该死的 乔…
Goddamn you Joe…
别让我这么做
don’t make me do this.
拉里 别拿枪指着我老爹
Larry you stop pointin’ that gun at my dad!
对不起 伙计
I’m sorry kid.
看来我们还要…
Looks like we’re gonna…
再支持一会
do a little time.
我是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
拉里…
Larry…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我…
I’m…
很抱歉
so sorry.
我是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我…
I’m…
对不起…
sorry…
弗雷泽
Freeze!
放下枪 伙计
Drop the fucking gun buddy!
-马上 -把枪放下
-Now! -Put the gun down!
-别那么做 -放下枪 伙计
-Don’t do it! -Drop the gun man!
-把他妈的枪放下 -我们会打爆你的头
-Drop the fucking gun! -We’re gonna blow you away!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!