Whoever it was she looked exactly like Elois.
安妮·弗朗西斯
Anne Francis.
不 那片子叫”甜蜜西部”
No. That was Honey West.
安妮·弗朗西斯是白人
Anne Francis is white.
我在试着讲故事 她看起来的确象伊露斯
I’m tryin’ to tell a story here. She looked exactly like Elois.
有天晚上我们去夜♥总♥会♥
We come into the club one night…
那有个男侍叫卡洛斯
and there’s Carlos the bartender.
墨西哥人 是我的一个朋友
He’s a wetback. He’s a friend of mine.
我对他说”卡洛斯 今晚E小姐上哪了”
I says to him “Carlos where’s Lady E tonight? ”
显然E小姐…
Apparently Lady E…
嫁给了一个窝囊废 一个真正的畜牲
was married to real piece of dog shit a real animal.
他对她很糟糕
He used to do things to her.
例如呢 他都干了什么
Like what? What would he do?
狠狠揍她
Beat her up?
我不知道 反正他对她不好
I don’t know. He just did things.
总之 有天晚上她干了件有趣的事
So anyway one night she plays it real cool.
她等到那家伙喝醉
She waits for him to get drunk.
在睡椅上睡着了之后
He falls asleep on the fuckin’ couch.
她偷偷摸过去在他的老二上涂上胶水
She sneaks up on him puts some glue on his dick…
然后粘在他肚子上
and glues his dick to his belly.
我的天
Jesus Christ!
我是说真的 伙计 非常认真
I’m serious man. I’m dead serious.
他们不得不叫医生来替他慢慢割开
They had to call the paramedics to cut the prick loose.
他是不是非常恼火
Was he all pissed off?
如果你非得他妈的倒立着撒尿
How would you feel if you had to
你会有什么感觉
do a fuckin’ handstand to take a piss?
你们喜欢说笑话然后傻笑取乐是吗
You guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around huh?
笑得象一群学校里的傻妞
Giggling like a bunch of girls in the schoolyard.
让我说个笑话吧
Well let me tell a joke.
五个人坐在候审室里
Five guys sittin’ in a bullpen…
在圣昆廷
San Quentin…
想知道是怎么到这来的
wonderin’ how the fuck they got there.
我们做错了什么 我们忘做了什么
“What did we do wrong? What shouldn’t we have done?
“这是你的错 他的错- -”
It’s your fault his fault–”
全是些废话
All that bullshit.
终于有个人说
Finally somebody says…
等等
“Wait a minute.
我们在计划行动时
While we were planning this caper…
“只是在无所事事地说笑话”
we just sat around tellin’ fuckin’ jokes.”
明白了吗
Got the message?
我不是要教训你们
I don’t mean to holler at ya.
等行动结束…我相信行动一定会成功
When this caper’s over and I’m sure it’ll be successful…
我们可以去夏威夷 我会和你们一起大笑
we’ll go down to Hawaiian lslands I’ll laugh with all of youse.
让你们看看我另外的一面
Find me a different character down there.
现在是办正事的时候
Right now it’s a matter of business.
除了艾迪和我
With the exception of Eddie and myself…
你们已经知道…
who you already know…
我们在这次行动中要使用化名
we’re gonna be using aliases on this job.
我们希望…
Under no circumstances…
你们任何人彼此交谈时 都不要…
do we want any one of you to relate to each other…
使用你们的真名
by your Christian names.
而且我也不希望 有任何人谈论自己的私事
And I don’t want any talk about yourself personally.
包括你去过哪 你妻子的名字…
That includes where you been your wife’s name…
平时你干些什么…
where you might’ve done time…
或是你在圣彼得堡抢过哪家银行
or a bank maybe you robbed in St. Petersburg.
如果忍♥不住 我希望你们只谈论…
All I want you guys to talk about if you have to…
你们想要做的事
is what you’re gonna do.
将要做的事
That should do it.
这是你们的名字
These are your names…
褐先生 白先生…
Mr. Brown Mr. White…
金先生 蓝先生…
Mr. Blonde Mr. Blue…
橙先生和粉先生
Mr. Orange and Mr. Pink.
-为什么我是粉先生 -因为你是个同性恋 行吗
-Why am I Mr. Pink? -Because you’re a faggot! All right?
-自己选颜色不行吗 -不行
-Why can’t we pick our own colors? -No way.
不行 试过一次 行不通
No way. Tried it once. It doesn’t work.
有四个人为了做黑先生动手打架
You get four guys all fightin’ over who gets to be Mr. Black.
他们互不相识 所以没人想退让
They don’t know each other so nobody wants to back down.
不行 我来定 你是粉先生
No way. I pick. You’re Mr. Pink.
该庆幸你不是黄先生
Be thankful you’re not Mr. Yellow.
但是褐先生 和屎先生很接近
But Mr. Brown that’s too close to Mr. Shit.
粉先生听来象”女♥阴♥”先生
Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy.
紫先生怎么样
How about Mr. Purple?
听起来不错 我要做紫先生
That’s sounds good. I’ll be Mr. Purple.
你不是紫先生
You’re not Mr. Purple.
另一个买♥♥卖♥♥有人叫紫先生了 你就叫粉先生
Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You’re Mr. Pink!
谁会在乎你叫什么
Who cares what your name is?
你说得容易 你是白先生
Easy for you to say. You’re Mr. White.
你有个听来很酷的名字
You have a cool-sounding name.
如果你不介意叫粉先生 你愿意交换吗
If it’s no big deal to be Mr. Pink you wanna trade?
不准私自交换
Nobody’s tradin’ with anybody.
这不是他妈的市政讨论会 你知道的
This ain’t a goddamn fuckin’ city council meeting you know.
听着 粉先生
Now listen up Mr. Pink.
这件事上你有两条路可走
There’s two ways you can go on this job…
我的路或者那条公路
my way or the highway.
你选哪条 粉先生
What’s it gonna be Mr. Pink?
老天 他妈的忘了这些好了
Jesus Christ Joe. Fuckin’ forget about it.
这名字很衬我 我是粉先生 继续吧
It’s beneath me. I’m Mr. Pink. Let’s move on.
我觉得高兴时自然会继续
I’ll move on when I feel like it.
你们都明白了吗
Do all you guys got the goddamn message?
我扯着嗓子向你们喊叫 几乎都说不出话来了
I’m so goddamn mad hollerin’ at you guys I can hardly talk.
我们开始行动吧
Let’s go to work.
我们重复一次 你在哪
Let’s go over it. Where are you?
我站在外边守住门 不让任何人进出
I stand outside and guard the door.I don’t let anybody go in or out.
-褐先生 -他等在车里
-Mr. Brown. -He waits in the car.
我给他信♥号♥♥ 他就把车开到门口
I give him the signal he pulls up in front.
金先生和蓝先生
Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue.
控制人群 他们控制顾客和店员
Crowd control. They handle the customers and the employees.
-那个妞的屁♥股♥ -正好坐在我的老二上
-That girl’s ass. -Sittin’ right here on my dick.
我和粉先生呢
Myself and Mr. Pink?
你们俩抓住经理让他给你们钻石
You two take the manager and make him give you the diamonds.
我们的目标是钻石
We’re there for those stones period.
因为没有监视器添乱
Since no display cases are being
不会有警报声
fucked with no alarms should go off.
我们要在两分钟内出来 不能拖延一秒
We’re out in two minutes not one second longer.
如果经理不给你钻石怎么办
What if the manager won’t give you the diamonds?
象这样的店铺都有保险
A store like this is insured up the ass.
无论你要什么他们都不会反抗
They’re not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever.
如果有顾客或店员
If you get a customer or an employee
自以为是查尔斯·布朗森…
who thinks he’s Charles Bronson…
把枪塞进他的鼻孔
smash their nose with your gun.
把他放倒在地上 任何人都会害怕
Drops him right to the floor. Everyone jumps.
他会跪在地上尖叫 鼻孔里鲜血直冒
He falls down screaming blood squirts out of his nose.
搞定一个之后就没人敢再说废话
Freaks everybody out. Nobody says fuckin’ shit after that.
也许有哪个母狗会跟你废话
Some bitch might talk shit to you.
看她一眼 似乎接下来就轮到她 她就会闭上臭嘴
Give her a look like she’s next. Watch her shut the fuck up.
如果是经理 那就不同
If it’s the manager that’s different.
经理懂得不要乱来
The managers know not to fuck around…
如果他不合作
so if he’s giving you static…
自以为是个真正的牛仔
he probably thinks he’s a real cowboy
那只好让这杂种吃点苦头
so you gotta that bastard in two.
他不开口就切掉他一根手指
If he won’t tell ya something cut off one of his fingers.
小指 然后告诉他下一根是拇指
The little one. Then tell him his thumb’s next.
之后他会告诉你 他是否穿了女式内衣
After that he’ll tell you if he wears ladies underwear.
我饿了 去买♥♥个玉米卷
I’m hungry. Let’s get a taco.
妈的
Fuck.
老天
Jesus.
我瞎了 伙计 我瞎了
I’m blind man. I’m fuckin’ blind.
不 只不过是血流进了你的眼睛
No you just got blood in your eyes.
他死了
Is he dead?
他是不是死了
Did he die or not?
我们走