Remember back in ’86…
货真叫他妈紧缺
there was a major fuckin’ drought.
谁都没货
Nobody had anything.
大家只好抽树叶过瘾
People were livin’ on resin smokin’ the wood in their pipes.
有个小妞弄到了一些货 求我替她卖♥♥掉
This chick had a bunch and she’s beggin’ me to sell it.
我说我不会象乔那样抽太多成
So I told her I wasn’t gonna be Joe the pot man anymore…
但我得拿点卖♥♥给我的朋友
but I would take a little bit and sell it to my close friends.
她同意了 我们象谈好的那样…
She agreed and we kept the same arrangement as before…
我免费得一成…
ten percent and free pot for me…
如果我能帮她的话
if I helped her that weekend.
她要卖♥♥掉大♥麻♥
She was sellin’ a brick of weed
却又不想一个人去
and didn’t wanna go to the buy alone.
通常是她兄弟和她一起 但他出了麻烦
Her brother usually goes with her but he’s in County unexpectedly.
-什么麻烦 -他的驾照在审核期
What for? His traffic tickets gone to warrant.
他们拦住他发现了这个问题 把他拘留了
They stopped him found warrants on him took him to County.
她不想一个人带着大♥麻♥到处走
She doesn’t wanna walk around alone with all that weed.
我不想干 我对此有很坏的预感
I don’t wanna do this.I have a very bad feeling about it.
她一直求我 求我
She keeps asking me asking me.
最后我答应了 因为实在受不了
Finally I said okay ’cause I’m sick of hearing it.
-于是我们去车站 -等等
-So we go to the train station… -Wait.
你把大♥麻♥带在身上去车站
You’re goin’ to the train station with the weed on ya?
买♥♥家想在那交易
The guy needed it right away.
总之 我们去了车站
Anyway we get to the train station…
然后等着那家伙
and we’re waitin’ for the guy.
我把大♥麻♥放在一个手提袋里
I’m carryin’ the weed in a carry-on bag.
我要去撒尿 所以我跟她说我要去厕所
I gotta take a piss so I tell her I’m goin’ to the boy’s room.
我走进厕所时猜猜谁在那
So I walk into the men’s room and who’s standing there?
四个洛杉矶警♥察♥和一条德国牧羊犬
Four Los Angeles County sheriffs and a German shepherd.
-他们在等着你 -不 他们只是在聊天
-They’re waitin’ for you? -No they’re just talkin’.
我走进去时 他们停了下来
When I walked in they all stopped talkin’…
然后看着我
and they looked at me.
真紧张 真♥他♥妈♥的紧张
That’s hard. That’s a fuckin’ hard situation.
德国牧羊犬开始叫
German shepherd starts barking.
它向着我叫
He’s barkin’ at me.
我是说 它显然是在冲着我叫
I mean it’s obvious he’s barkin’ at me.
我所有的感觉神经都僵硬了
Every nerve ending all of my senses
血在血管里尖叫
the blood in the veins was screamin
“离开这 伙计 放弃 从这离开”
“Take off man. Just bail. Get the fuck outta there.”
我吓出一身冷汗 象当头淋下来一桶水
Panic hits me like a bucket of water. Bam! Right in the face.
我浑身都湿透了
I’m drenched in panic
那些警♥察♥看着我意识到有问题
and these cops are lookin’ at me and they know it.
他们能闻得到 就象该死的狗能闻到一样
They can smell it sure as that fuckin’ dog can.
能闻出我身上的味
They can smell it on me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
总之 我拔出枪来
So anyway I got my gun drawn.
我指着那家伙告诉他
I point it at this guy and I tell him…
“别动 他妈的别动”
“Freeze. Don’t fuckin’ move.”
这个小白♥痴♥看着我说…
This little idiot’s looking right at me and saying…
“我知道 我知道”
“I know I know.”
但他的右手却偷偷伸向手套箱
But meanwhile his right hand is creepin’ toward the glove box.
我对他大吼 混♥蛋♥ 我会一枪崩了你
I scream at him “Asshole! I’m gonna blow you away right now!
“把手放到仪表板上”
Put your hands on the dash.”
他还是看着我 点着头
He’s still looking at me nodding his head.
“我知道 伙计 我知道”
“I know buddy I know.”
同时他的手却仍在伸向手套箱
Meanwhile his hand is still going for the glove box.
然后我说
And I said…
“伙计 我会从你的脸上射进去…
“Buddy I’m gonna shoot you in the face…
“如果你不把手放上来的话”
if you don’t put your hands up.”
接着那家伙的女朋友 一个非常性感的亚洲婊♥子♥
Then this guy’s girlfriend this real sexy Oriental bitch…
她开始向他尖叫 你在干什么
she starts screaming at him: “Chuck what are you doin’?
“听警♥察♥的话 把手放到仪表板上”
Listen to the officer! Put your hands on the dash!”
然后那家伙 猛然抽出手来放到了仪表板上
So then the guy snaps out of it and puts his hands on the dash.
他拿了什么
What was he goin’ for?
他该死的驾照
His fucking registration.
-你在开玩笑 -不 伙计
-You’re kidding. -No man!
那个白♥痴♥不知道
Stupid citizen doesn’t know
他差点就把命送掉了
how close he came to gettin blown away.
只差这么一点
That close man.
你知道应付那种局面
You knew how to handle that situation.
尿湿了裤子时 跳到水里游泳就是
You shit your pants dive in and swim.
再说点卡伯特的事
Tell me more about Cabot.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他是个很有趣的人
He’s a cool guy.
很有趣 是个有趣的家伙
He’s funny. He’s a funny guy.
你记得神奇四侠吗
You remember the Fantastic Four?
当然 有那个隐身的骚货…
Yeah with that invisible bitch…
还有霹雳火 对吗
and “Flame on” and shit right?
没错
Thing.
是个混♥蛋♥…
Motherfucker…
看起来就象那种人
Iooks just like the Thing.
嘿 表演时间
Hey! Showtime!
拿好你的夹克 我在车上等你
Grab your jacket. I’m parked outside.
我就下来
I’ll be right down.
他就下来
He’ll be right down.
现在别惹我
Don’t pussy out on me now.
他们不知道
They don’t know.
他们什么都不知道
They don’t know shit.
你不会受伤 你是他妈的传奇人物
You’re not gonna get hurt. You’re fuckin’ Baretta.
他们相信了所有的假话 因为你非常棒
They believe every fuckin’ word ’cause you’re super cool.
我们的朋友来了
There goes our boy.
这家伙脑子里 得有块城砖一样大的石头
The guy has to have rocks in his head the size of Gibraltar…
才会做卧底
to work undercover.
-你想来点吗 -是的 给我那只熊爪
-You want one of these? -Yeah give me the bear claw.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I’m talking about.
黑种女人和白种女人不尽相同
Black women ain’t the same as white women.
有些微的区别
There’s a slight difference.
非常有趣 你知道我的意思
Very funny. You know what I mean.
白种女人能忍♥受的
What a white bitch will put up with
黑种女人一分钟也受不了
a black bitch wouldn’t for a minute.
如果你越过她们的底线 她们会让你很狼狈
If you cross their line they fuck you up.
我同意粉的说法
I gotta go along with Pink on that.
那么 专家先生 如果真是这样…
Okay Mr. Expert if this is such a truism…
为什么我认识的每个黑鬼
why is it that every nigger I know
都把他们的女人象垃圾一样看待
treats his woman like a piece of shit?
我敢说同样是那些 在外面趾高气扬的黑鬼…
I’ll bet those same niggers who show their ass in public…
他们的母狗回到家时 他们就会战战兢兢
when their bitches get ’em home they chill the fuck out.
-那些家伙不会 -哦 会的 他们也会
-Not these guys. -Oh yeah. Those guys too.
跟你们说个故事
Tell you guys a story.
老爹的夜♥总♥会♥里
In one of Daddy’s clubs
有个叫伊露斯的黑人女侍
there’s a black cocktail waitress named Elois.
-伊露斯 -对 伊露斯
-Elois? -Yeah Elois.
E和Lois 我们叫她E小姐
E and Lois. We called her Lady E.
她是康普顿人吗
Where was she from? Compton?
从拉达那来的
She’s from Ladora Heights.
拉达那高地是黑人的比华利山
Ladora Heights. The black Beverly Hills.
那不是黑人的比华利山
It’s not the black Beverly Hills.
那是黑人的佛得角
It’s the black Palos Verdes.
总之…
Anyway…
E小姐 她是个迷死人的女人
Lady E she was a man-eater-upper. Un-fuckin’-believable.
每个曾见过她的男人 至少要向她”起立致敬”一次
Every guy who ever saw her had to jack off to her at least once.
知道她看起来象谁吗 克里斯蒂·萝芙
You know who she looked like? Christie Love.
记得那部电视剧吗
Remember that TV show Get Christie Love…
关于一个黑人女警的
about the black female cop?
她总是说”你被逮捕了 宝贝”
She always used to say “You’re under arrest sugar! ”
克里斯蒂·萝芙是谁演的 -佩恩·格莉尔
-Who played Christie Love? -Pam Grier.
不是佩恩·格莉尔 她演的是另一部片子
No it wasn’t Pam Grier. Pam Grier was the other one.
格莉尔是演电影的…
Pam Grier did the film.
不会演电视 萝芙只是象她而已
Christie Love was like a Pam Grier TV show without Pam Grier.
-那是谁演的萝芙 -我怎么知道
-So who was Christie Love? -How should I know?
好极了 我该头疼了
Great. Now I’m totally fuckin’ tortured.
不管是谁 总之很象伊露斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!