Good girl. Good girl.
迈克尔?
Michael?
喂 迈克尔 你听得到吗?
Hey, Michael, can you hear me?
我们找到你了 孩子 我们找到你了
We got you, bud. We got you.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five,
六、七、八、九
six, seven, eight, nine.
一、二、三、四
One, two, three, four,
五、六、七、八、九
five, six, seven, eight, nine.
喂 迈克尔 嗨
Hey. Hey, Michael. Hi.
迈克尔 我是丹尼尔·奥尼尔
Michael, I’m Daniel O’Neil.
这是露比 我的K9搭档犬
This is Ruby, my K9 partner.
好冷 -你冷吗?给
Cold. -You’re cold? Here.
给 你很冷 给你 孩子
Here, you’re cold. Here you go, bud.
给你 好了
Here you go. All right.
给你
There you go.
你哪儿受伤了吗?
Are you hurt anywhere?
我的腿 -你的腿?
My… My leg. -Your leg?
这条?
This one? -Ah!
是吗?很疼吗?好吧
Yeah? That hurts? All right.
坚持住 孩子 我们能救你
Hang on, bud. We got you.
好吗?保持清醒
Okay? Just stay with me.
这里是223号♥ 我们找到他了
This is 223. We have him.
北纬41度54度42.4度
Forty-one degrees, 54, 42.4 north.
西经71度42度49.2度
Seventy-one degrees, 42, 49.2 west.
好孩子 好了 保持清醒 小伙子
Good girl. All right, stay with me, bud.
我们找到他了 情况严重 带些药来
We have him. Grave condition. Send medics.
他们听不到我说话
They can’t hear me.
听那个叫声
Hear that barking.
闭嘴!所有人都别说话!
Shut up! Everyone stop talking!
听
Listen.
那是露比
That’s Ruby.
跟我来!
Follow me!
我们走吧 快点儿
Let’s go. Hurry up.
我们走吧!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
好 继续吠叫 露比 继续吠叫
Right, keep barking, Ruby. Keep barking.
这边
This way.
蹚水时小心
Careful through the water.
拜托继续吠叫
Please keep barking.
保持清醒 小伙子
Just hang with me, bud.
丹尼尔! -喂!
Daniel! -Hey!
奥尼尔 我们来了 -他还活着
O’Neil, we’re here. -He’s alive.
体温过低 可能有脑震荡 腿受伤 内部损伤
Hypothermic, possible concussion. Broken leg, internal injuries.
我们走 我们带他出去 -好
Let’s go. We’ll get him out. -All right.
我们会救你出去的 小家伙
We’re gonna get you out of here, buddy.
跟我待在一起 好吗?
Yeah. Just stay with me, okay?
坚持住
Hang in there.
好孩子
Good girl. Good girl.
好孩子
Good girl. Good girl. Good girl.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
这孩子需要拄一段时间的拐杖
The boy’s gonna need crutches for a while,
但他没事
but he’s fine.
谢谢你 -干得好 孩子
Thank you. -Well done, son.
谢谢你给我机会
Thank you for giving me a chance.
你成功了
You got it.
非常为你骄傲
Couldn’t be prouder. -Thank you.
这里有位非常感激的母亲 她想打声招呼
We got a very grateful mother here who wants to say hello.
我…
Oh, I…
等等
Wait.
你是收♥容♥所♥的那位女士
You’re the lady from the shelter.
是你找到了我儿子?
You found my son?
不是我
That wasn’t me.
是露比
It was Ruby.
是它领的路 -露比
She led the way. -Ruby.
去吧 宝贝 -露比
Go ahead, girl. -Oh, Ruby.
谁是好孩子!
Who’s a good girl!
我就知道你心地善良
Oh, I knew there was goodness in you.
你们都认识吗?
You all know each other?
它本该被安乐死的 然后他出现了
She was supposed to be put down, and then he came along.
你拯救了一条生命 你知道吗?
You’ve saved a life, you know?
然后它救了你儿子的命
And then she saved your son’s.
哇 -现在是上帝在向你们眨眼
Wow. -Now there’s a wink from above.
英曼夫人? -我想他们在叫你
Mrs. Inman? -Oh, I think they’re calling you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
奥尼尔骑警
Trooper O’Neil.
你现在是正式的了
You’re official.
升级为K9部门正式警员
Promoted to full status K9 unit.
谢谢你 -告诉过你 他会证明自己的
Thank you. -Told you he’d come through for you.
你做到了
You did.
你让他帮助我了?
But you had him help me?
他是我的最佳侦察兵
He’s my best scout.
侦察兵?
Scout?
马特一直都很支持你
Matt’s always been rooting for you.
好了 露比 走吧
All right, Ruby. Come on.
谢谢你 警官 -祝你拥有愉快的早晨
Thank you, officer. -Sure. Have a good morning.
喂 梅尔 你怎么…
Hey, Mel. What are you…
哇 丹尼尔 难以置信 兄弟
Wow, Daniel. Unbelievable, man. Great work.
谢谢 -干得好 丹
Thank you. -Well done, Dan.
给你的帽子 -谢谢帮我拿帽子
Here’s your hat. -Oh! Thanks for the hat.
随时帮忙
Anytime.
干得很棒 丹 干得好 -非常感谢
Incredible work. Incredible search. -Thank you. -Well done. -Thank you so much.
我…
I…
怎么了?
What?
我就是很开心
I’m just happy.
(丹尼尔和露比做了十年的搭档)
(并继续在为罗德岛州警局服务…)
(露比仍然爱吃热狗)
(奥尼尔一家)
(帕特·英曼和露比 她还在收♥容♥所♥帮忙)
(马特·萨雷拉和潘泽尔 他的搜救犬之一)
(露比被评为2018全国年度搜救犬)
(比尔 和露比一起玩儿的狗 也是一只收♥容♥所♥狗)
(在最后一刻 被我们的训练师救了出来)
(要拯救动物 请联♥系♥当地的动物救援组织)
进去 比尔 快点儿
Get in there, Bear. Come on.
这里
Bear. Bear.
比尔 过来 进那里去! 进水池里 比尔!
Bear, come. Get in there! In the pool. Bear!
去吧 -比尔 过来!
Go on. -Bear. Come!
比尔 -快点儿 很好!
Bear. -Come on. Good!
再见 爸爸 -再见 妈妈
Bye, Dada. -Bye, Mama. Bye, Mama.
再见 爸爸 -再见 妈妈
Bye, Dada. -Bye, Mama.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mama.
下去!
Get off!
别动
Stay.
坐
Sit.
坐 别动
Sit. Stay.
别动
Stay. Good!
加上狗
Adding dog.
海莉 你能说些什么 让它有所反应吗?
Hailey, can you say anything that’ll make him react?
比如 你会说蜥蜴语吗?
Like, can you speak lizard?
再见 爸爸 -再见 妈妈
Bye, Dada -Bye, Mama.
爸爸
Dada.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mama. Bye, Mama.
A标记
“A” mark.
快跑 比尔!
Pick it up, pick it up! Bear, Bear, Bear!
比尔!
Bear! Bear! What are you doing?
你个没用的小笨蛋!
You useless mutt!
这里 -不要 那样很好
Bear! -No, that’s good.
很好!
Good!
奖励你的狗做你想做的事
Reward your dog for doing what you want.
这意味着:“好狗狗 我喜欢你刚才做的”
It’s like saying, “Good dog. I like what you did.”
“现在你能得到零食”
“Now you get a treat.”
很快你…
Soon you’ll be able to…
不用响片就能训练好了
…train your dog without the click at all.
好孩子
Good boy.
刚才还行吗?
That good?
再见 爸爸
Bye-bye, Dada.
再见 爸爸
Bye-bye, Dada. Bye-bye, Dada.
再见 爸爸
Bye-bye, Dada.