你的牵引绳呢?
Where’s your leash? Here it is.
过来
Come on.
等等 露比 等等
Wait, Ruby, Ruby. Hold on. Hold on, hold on.
我很抱歉 梅尔 我无法把它带回收♥容♥所♥ 我…
I’m sorry, Mel. I couldn’t take her back to the shelter. I…
它很爱这里
She loves it here.
它想成为我们的狗
She wants to be our dog.
我知道它想
I know she does.
你知道?
You do?
我意识到一些事 -什么?
I realized something. -What?
它让我想起了你
She reminds me of you.
想起了…
Of me?
我和它完全不一样 -一样
I’m nothing like her. -You are.
你总是很忙 总是充满热情、四处奔波
You’re always busy, always enthusiastic, going a mile a minute.
也许它需要的只是一些常规
Maybe all she needs is routine.
无条件的爱
Unconditional love.
和一个笼子
And a crate.
谢谢你
Thank you.
猴子
Monks.
它首先需要做一只家庭犬 其次再做一只K9犬
She needs to be a family dog first and a K9 dog second.
它两样都能做 -好吧
She can be both. -Okay.
欢迎来到我们家
Welcome to our family.
我不知道我是否能忍♥受
I don’t know if I can take it.
太伤心了
It’s heartbreaking.
这些网站说我必须成为雄性领袖 但有两种训练方法
These sites say I’ve to be the alpha male, but there are two approaches to training.
积极奖励制 或消极惩罚制
Positive with rewards, or negative with punishment.
只有积极奖励制 永远只有这一种
The positive one only. Ever.
确保露比知道你想要什么
And make sure Ruby knows what you want.
别难过 露比 别难过
Don’t be sad, Ruby. Don’t be sad.
别难过 露比
Don’t be sad, Ruby. -I… I can’t.
你不想尿尿 是吧?来吧
You didn’t want to pee, huh? Come on.
它尿了吗?
Did she go?
尿了
She did.
就在刚刚
Just now.
我觉得它这样是想宣布 这里是它家
I think she’s claiming this as her home.
它是这样想吗? -我认为是的
Oh, is that what she’s doing? -I believe so.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -Welcome.
你让我很尴尬 你也让自己很尴尬
You’re embarrassing me. And you’re embarrassing yourself.
但你根本不在乎
But you don’t even care.
看到了吗 露比?我们在外面这样做
See, Ruby? We do this outside.
想试试吗?
Huh? Wanna give it a try?
去吧
Go ahead.
好吧 你怎么想?
All right, what do you think?
对 闻到了吗?
Yeah. Smell that?
好狗狗!
Good dog!
好孩子!太好了 你做到了!
Good girl! Yeah, you did it!
真不敢相信成功了
I can’t believe that worked.
好了 坐
All right, sit.

Sit.
好了 一步一个脚印
Okay, all right. One thing at a time.
你想要这个吗?想要你的木棍吗?
You want this? Want your stick?
你想要你的木棍吗?
Yeah. You want your stick?
你们谁拿了我的三明治?
Which one of you jokers took my panini?

Hey. -Hey.
我想让你看些东西
I’d like you to see something.
这是厨房♥监控拍下来的
It’s off the kitchen video camera.
好吧
Okay.
你欠我一个肉丸三明治 奥尼尔
You owe me a meatball panini, O’Neil.
是 长官
Yes, Sarge.
露比 过来 不行 过来
Ruby, come on. No. Come on.
好了 别动
All right, stay. Stay.
别动
Stay.
露比
Ruby. Ruby.
成为解决方法
Be the solution.
别做问题之源
Not the problem.
拜托了 露比
Please, Ruby.
在这时 我们就试图让你的狗适应环境
At this point, we’re just trying to condition your dog.
响片就意味着奖励
Click means reward.
所以你现在要做的就是 奖励你的狗做你想做的事
So what you do now is reward your dog for doing what you want.
对吧?对
Right? Yes.
这意味着:“对 我喜欢你刚才做的”
It’s saying, “Yes, I like what you did.”
“好狗狗”
“Good dog.”
很快你的狗就能 不用响片就能执行命令了
Soon your dog will be able to perform the commands without the click at all.

Sit.
坐 拜托
Sit, please.
坐 露比
Sit, Ruby.

Sit.
坐下
Sit down.
露比 坐下
Ruby, sit down.
坐下!
Sit down!

Sit.
也许我是个聋子
Maybe I’m deaf.
或者也许我在假装听不到
Or maybe I’m pretending to be deaf.
梅尔 你能听到这个吗?
Mel. Can you hear this?
这不管用 -也许是奖励的问题
‘Cause it’s not working. -Maybe it’s the reward.
又来了
Here we go again.
嗨 你们还记得我吗?
Hi. Do you remember me?
我带露比回了家
I… I took Ruby home.
它对响片训练没有反应
She’s not responding to clicker training,
我希望你们能给我些建议
and I… I was hoping for some advice.
你不是要带它回来? -不是
You’re not bringing her back? -No.
生热狗 为了生热狗 它什么都愿意做
Raw hot dog. She will do anything for raw hot dog.
我本应该告诉你的
I… I should have told you.
生热狗?好 很好
Raw hot dog? All right, good.
这就是我想要知道的全部 谢谢你们
Uh, yeah. That’s all I needed to know, so thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
帽子越高 离上帝越近
The taller the hat, the closer to God.

Sit.
好孩子!
Good girl! Good girl!
好孩子 好吧
Good girl. Okay.
好 准备好了吗?我们再做一次
All right, ready? Okay. Let’s do it again.
过来 坐!
Come on. Come on! Sit!

Sit.
我的天啊!好孩子!
Oh my God! Good girl!
我的天啊 你太棒了
Oh my God, you’re so good.
你太聪明了 好 过来
You’re so smart. All right, come on. Come on.
(K9♥学♥院选拔赛 公开招募)
One more time.
好孩子
Good girl.
对 停在这里
Yep, stay right there.
过来
Come on.

Okay.
过来
Come on.
去捡这个!
Go get it!
捡起来
Pick it up.
好孩子
Good girl.
好!
All right!
过来 来吧 去捡这个
Come here. Come on. Go get it.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
露比 你需要一个关闭的开关
Ruby, you need an off switch.
我可以把你雇到电力公♥司♥去
I could hire you out to the power company.
我可以把你们两个都雇出去
I could hire you both out.
露比为明天准备好了吗? -它必须准备好了
Ruby ready for tomorrow? -She has to be.
它能坐下不动了吗?
Can she sit and stay?
除了这个都行了
Everything but. -Uh-oh.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我坐着没动 -但你就要去做什么了
I’m sitting. I’m staying. -But you’re about to go do something.
我没关水管
I left the hose running.
你紧张吗?要不直接起床吧
Are you nervous? -Hmm? Maybe just get up.
过来 露比
All right. Come here, Rubes.
对 好孩子
Yeah. Good girl.
它很喜欢那样
She loves that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!