I’m done. No.
我不行了 不
Travel by night.
到晚上就走
No, i’m telling you, i can’t go any further.
不 我跟你说 我再也走不动了
You just leave me here.
你就把我扔在这儿吧
We’ll travel by night.
到晚上我们就走
I help you along.
我帮你
When we reach the big muddy, we’ll make it across,
等我们到了湄公河 穿过去
and i’m sure we’re gonna run right into an american officers’ club.
然后我们肯定会走进一家美军俱乐部
And we’re gonna go straight into the kitchen,
我们要直奔厨房♥
and we’re gonna order a burger and french fries
然后叫一个汉堡和炸薯条
and milkshake and ice cream sundaes.
还有奶昔和冰淇淋圣代
All that sweet stuff that you like.
都是你喜欢的甜食
Duane! Duane! There’s choppers!
杜恩!杜恩!直升机来了!
Duane! Duane, look!
杜恩!杜恩 瞧!
There’s… oh, here we are!
那就是 喂 我们在这儿!
Here we are!
我们在这儿!
Oh, please! Please, be real!
哦 拜托了!拜托 一定得是真的!
Here we are! It’s your buddies! It’s your buddies!
我们在这儿!是你们的伙伴!
Oh, yes!
哦 好啊!
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢!谢谢!
We’re here! We’re here!
我们在这儿!我们在这儿!
No!
不!
We’re here!
我们在这儿!
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿?
We are here!
我们在这儿!
Stop!
停下!
You idiots, where are you going?
你们这些白♥痴♥!你们上哪儿去?
Please.
求求你们
Please.
求求你们
Please come back.
求求你们 回来吧
Please come back.
求求你们 回来吧
Keep your voice down. Duane.
你小点声 杜恩
Dieter. Duane.
迪特 杜恩
The guards are coming. Duane,
看守来了 杜恩
i’m not speaking.
我没在说话
I’m not speaking.
我没在说话
God, why don’t you help us when we need you most?
上帝 为什么我们最需要你的时候 你不来帮我们?
Keep your voice down. They’re coming.
你小点声 他们来了
Come here.
过来
Lie down.
躺下
Lie down there.
躺下吧
Lie down.
躺下
Okay.

Listen, i’m gonna build a fire tonight, a big one.
听我说 今晚我要生一堆火 好大一堆
And those helicopters, they will see it.
那些直升机 他们会看见的
And they will come for us.
然后他们就会来接我们
Okay, they will come for us.
对 他们会来接我们
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Yes.

here we are!
我们在这儿!
Here we are! Oh, yes!
我们在这儿!哦 好!
Oh, thank god! Oh, yes!
哦 感谢上帝!好啊!
Yeah!
好!
Yes!
好!
You idiots!
你们这帮白♥痴♥!
You almost killed me!
你们差点打死我!
I dreamed there was a fire.
我梦见这里着了火
Why did they think a whole damn village would be burning?
他们怎么不想想整个村庄怎么会着火?
How could we be vietcong?
我们怎么可能是越共?
Now they must’ve heard us.
现在他们肯定听到了
They must’ve seen this.
他们肯定看见了
The vietcong will be on their way. They could be here any moment.
越共会赶来的 他们随时会来
Let’s leave here.
咱们离开这里吧
Dieter.
迪特
Dieter.
迪特
My feet are cold.
我的脚好冷
I’m cold.
我好冷
My feet are cold.
我的脚好冷
You can have the sole.
鞋底给你穿吧
Duane?
杜恩?
Hey, you!
喂 你!
I’m here!
我在这儿!
Please turn around.
求求你 掉头吧
Hey!
喂!
Don’t leave. Hey!
别走 喂!
Hey! Hey!
喂!喂!
Don’t go away.
别走
Don’t go away.
别走
Hey!
喂!
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托!
Oh, please!
哦 求求你!
Come on!
拜托!
Okay. Hey!
好的 喂!
Over here! Over here!
在这儿!在这儿!
Help me! Come on, come on, come on.
救救我!来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on down. Yeah, come on.
下来吧 对 来吧
They’re coming.
他们来了
Yes! Yes, please!
对!对 求求你!
See me!
看见我吧!
Yes!
对!
Who are you, buddy?
兄弟 你是谁?
Name?
名字?
Flight lieutenant dieter dengler, u.s.s. Ranger.
飞行员迪特·邓格勒 游骑兵号♥航母上的
Authenticator?
识别代号♥?
What’s your authenticator? Rescue dawn.
你的识别代号♥是什么? 黎明救援
Rescue dawn. Louder!
黎明救援 大声点!
Rescue dawn!
黎明救援!
Favorite sport? Hunting.
最喜欢的运动? 打猎
Favorite fish?
最爱吃的鱼?
Trout.
鲑鱼
Confirmed. Confirmed. It’s him!
确认了 确认了 是他!
I can’t believe it.
难以置信!
Jesus, buddy, you made it out of the bush.
天哪 兄弟 你从那林子里走出来了
Bring him home!
带他回家!
He’s coming home with us.
我们这就带他回家
Oh, shit! Going home.
哦 操! 回家
All right.

Way to go, buddy.
干得好 兄弟
Easy, easy, easy.
小心 小心
Hold up here, hold up here. Hey, everyone listen to me.
停一停 嘿 所有人都听我说
We’re in charge here. Back up. Back up.
这里是我们负责 退后 退后
This man has been on a highly classified operation. Hold.
这个人参加的行动是高度机密 停下
No one is to see him. No one is to touch him. No one is to talk to him.
谁都不许见他 碰他 和他说话
Get him inside. You’ll forget what you’ve seen.
把他放上去忘记你们看到的
In fact, from now on, it’s a black operation. Is that clear?
从现在起 这就是一次秘密行动 明白吗?
You got me on that?
你们明白我的意思吗?
Back up. Back up. Stand back.
退后 退后 站回去
All right. Let’s go.
好 咱们走
You’re doing great, dieter.
你做得好极了 迪特
You don’t need this anymore.
你再也不需要这东西了
hey, when can i go back to my ship?
嘿 我什么时候可以回舰上去?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Okay, go, go, go, go, go.
好的 走 走 走
You guys are a lot of fun.
你们真奇怪
You know, how many times i have to tell you? I don’t know the coordinates.
我到底要跟你们说几次? 我不知道坐标
Let’s go back to the guards. Tell me about their uniforms.
说说看守吧 他们穿什么衣服
There were some with red stars, maybe they’re vietcong.
有些人 衣服上有红星 也许他们是越共
The others were laotians…
其他的都是老挝人
oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!