You did a good job, trust me.
你干得很好 相信我
I’ve seen clouds, okay?
我看见云了 明白吗?
When does the monsoon start?
雨季什么时候开始?
I don’t know.
不知道
Could be another two weeks.
可能要再过两个星期
No, no, no, no. Or a month.
不 不 不 不 或者一个月
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Maybe five days. Okay. No.
也许五天 好的 不
We need to set a start date
我们要设定越狱的日期
because the guards, you know, they are starving as well.
因为你们知道 看守们也在饿肚子
And they are getting meaner and meaner, so…
他们会越来越凶 所以
i don’t care about anything else. Your plan, i don’t care.
除了吃 我什么都不管
You can stay behind… listen to me.
你可以留下来 听我说
…if you want. Listen to me now.
要是你愿意的话 现在听我说
How about that? Listen…
怎么样?听着
dieter, i’m on board.
迪特 我加入
I’d rather be dead out there than rotting away in here.
我宁可死在外面 也不想烂在这里
Okay, buddy. Okay.
好的 伙计 好
Y.c., are you on board?
Y c 你加入吗?
I guess so.
我想是的
Okay. Procet? I am out.
好 普罗塞特? 我要在外面
You are out of the plan? I am. No, no, i want to get out.
你不要加入吗? 要 不对 我想逃到外面去
You’re coming with us out. Great. Okay, phisit?
你和我们一起逃出去 太好了 菲齐特?
That’s a yes. So…
那就是同意了 那么
so,
那么
it is settled then.
就这么定了
Okay.

July the 4th.
七月四日
July the 4th.
七月四日
No matter what.
不管情况怎样
Okay.

We had this two years ago when it was really bad.
两年前 情况真的很糟时 我们就吃过这个
How can it get any worse? Really bad.
还能有更糟的吗? 真的很糟
You don’t ask, you just eat.
你别问 只管吃
You just smile, smile and eat. Duane, duane, duane.
只要笑一笑 然后吃下去 杜恩
Come on. No.
来吧 不要
You got to try. It’s protein.
总得吃 这是蛋白质
Protein’s not gonna kill you.
吃蛋白质死不了的
Just try.
尝尝吧
Hey.

I am going to eat my rice.
我要吃我的米饭
I’m gonna eat my rice. No, you are not.
我要吃我的米饭 不行 不能吃
I’m gonna eat that rice.
我要吃米饭
I’m gonna eat that rice because it is my rice.
我要吃 因为那是我的米饭
You are not. I will eat my rice.
你不能吃 我要吃我的米饭
We’re not gonna eat that rice.
我们现在不能吃那些米饭
My rice.
我的米饭
That is not your rice. That is our rice.
那不是你的米饭 是我们大家的
Okay. Oh, i see.
明白吧 哦 明白了
And i tell you what.
我还要告诉你一件事
I’m not gonna let you out of your handcuffs tonight, okay?
今晚我不会让你解开手铐 明白?
Because i still have the key.
因为钥匙还在我这儿
Oh, i see. I see.
哦 明白了 明白了
Let me see if i have this right.
让我看看是不是猜对了
You’re the warden himself now.
现在你自己就是监狱长
Is that right? Is that right? Do i have that right?
对不对?对不对? 我说得对不对?
Okay?
好吗?
Dieter. No.
迪特 不行
Dieter. No.
迪特 不行
Oh, god.
哦 天
Come on, dieter, open the cuffs.
拜托 迪特 打开手铐吧
No.
不行
You, you are on my list right after crazy horse.
你 你在我的仇人名单上仅次于疯马
Cut that crap, you know?
别胡说八道了 知道吗?
Because i will do you in two seconds flat.
因为我只要两秒钟就能解决你
Okay. Hey, hey, hey. You are on my list.
好 嘿 你在我的仇人名单上
On my list.
在我的仇人名单上
That’s right.
没错
No food.
没吃的
Go away, there’s no food today.
走开 今天没吃的
No food.
没吃的
Dieter.
迪特
You should apologize. Okay.
你应该道歉 哦
I was just making a point.
我只是想让他懂点道理
You should apologize to gene.
你应该对金道歉
You are not gonna keep me prisoner. I said you are not gonna keep me prisoner.
您休想拿我当你的囚犯
Oh, and you are not the one that i’m afraid of, okay,
哦 我才不怕你呢
because the man who will frighten me has to be born yet.
能让我害怕的人还没生出来呢
Come on, apologize. Okay?
拜托了 道个歉吧 哦?
Okay.
好吧
Gene, i apologize.
金 我道歉
Gene.

Gene.

Hey, i’m really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Okay?
行了吧?
I’m sorry.
对不起
Okay.

Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥!
I think they believe we call in aircraft.
他们肯定以为是我们招来的飞机
i can’t take this. Duane. Duane.
我受不了啦 杜恩 杜恩
You hang in. I can’t take it anymore.
再忍♥一忍♥ 我再也受不了啦
You hang in.
你再忍♥一忍♥
I’m your true friend.
我是你的真哥们
I’m your true friend. I would not lie to you.
我是你的真哥们 不会骗你的
I will never let you down, okay?
我绝不会辜负你的 好吗?
Okay. Never.
好 绝不
Okay. Never.
好 绝不
Okay.

hey.

So, listen.
好 听着
Once we have got the guards,
我们一旦解决了那些看守
we are gonna set up a perimeter.
就要布置一条警戒线
If reinforcements come along this jungle path…
要是援兵从林子里的小路赶过来
They’re having some kind of discussion in the kitchen.
他们正在厨房♥里谈什么事
I understand what they are saying. I just need to hear.
我能听懂他们的话 不过得听清楚才行
Hey, what’s going on?
嘿 怎么样?
Silence.
安静
So what are they saying?
他们说了什么?
What they’re discussing is this.
他们讨论说
They sent some villagers out to forage for some rice.
他们派了几个村民出去找大米
Yeah? They came back with nothing.
唔? 那些人两手空空地回来了
Ever since the bombings, the entire province cannot grow rice.
自从美军开始轰炸 全省都种不出庄稼了
I didn’t think it could get any worse.
我以为不会有更糟的了
No, it’s much worse than that.
不 更糟的事还在后头
They plan to march us out in the jungle and kill us,
他们打算把我们赶到林子里杀掉
and make it look as if we were trying to escape.
然后装成是我们逃跑被击毙的样子
They wanna all go back to their villages and somehow try to get some food.
他们想回到各自的村子里 好歹找点吃的
The ringleaders are little hitler and crazy horse.
领头的是小希♥特♥勒♥和疯马
I knew it. Okay, so
我就知道 好吧 那么
it has to be tomorrow.
只能在明天动手了
Come here.
过来
Procet.
普罗塞特
We are still a day short of independence day, but so what.
离独♥立♥日还差一天 可是 管他呢
Hey, there’s no rain.
嘿 还没下雨呢
Tomorrow,
明天
chow time.
吃饭的时候
So then, duane and i
那就这样 杜恩和我
will go this way outside of the fence.
沿着栅栏外面从这边跑
The four of you will go this way outside of the fence.
你们四个沿着栅栏外面从这边跑
And we must all arrive at the kitchen
我们一定要同时在厨房♥汇合

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!