I need…
我要
i need to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Yeah. I need to take a shit.
对 我要拉屎
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I need to take a shit.
我要拉屎
Oh, shit.
我靠
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Does nobody listen to me?
有人听到我的话吗?
Why doesn’t anybody listen around here?
怎么没人听我说话?
Why don’t you listen to me?
为什么你不听我说?
I said i needed the bathroom and now i’ve shit myself.
我说了我要上厕所 我拉裤子上了
Why doesn’t anybody listen around here?
怎么没人听我说话?
I’ve shit my pants.
我拉裤子上了
They can’t hear us. They can’t see us through the treetops.
他们听不到 在树下他们看不到我们
It’s not my fault. I didn’t signal them.
这不是我的错 我没发信♥号♥♥给他们
don’t ever, ever do that again!
绝不要 不要再这样了!
You better just shoot me right away! Don’t you ever do that again!
有种就打死我 你再敢那么做试试
This is unusual.
这很反常
You american pilots normally attack us earlier in the day. Sit.
美国空军通常都是在早上攻击我们 坐下
No english.
不会英语
German.
德国人
Why don’t you admit that you are an american?
为什么你不承认自己是美国人呢
Yes.
好吧
I am an american citizen,
我是美国公民
and i love my country.
而且我热爱我的祖国
But why are you in this war against us?
那你为什么参战攻打我们?
I never wanted to go to war. I never wanted to go to…
我从来都不想参战 我从没想过要
i saw enough as a child. I only wanted to fly.
小时候我已经看够了 我只不过想要飞行
Then you should sign this.
那么你把这个签了吧
“Condemning the imperialistic aggression
严厉谴责帝♥国♥主♥义♥侵略行为
“of the corrupt and debased political establishment of the united states…”
以及侵略行为的始作俑者 腐♥败♥堕落的美国政♥府♥
what else would you call it?
那你还能怎么形容呢?
“…against innocent children and the peace loving working classes.”
残害无辜的儿童 以及热爱和平的工人阶级
No, i cannot sign this. I cannot sign it.
不 我不能签 我不能签
If you sign this, we would be your friends.
如果你签了 我们就是你的朋友
You could be released in two weeks if… i cannot sign this.
只要你签了 两周后就会释放你 我不能签
It’s against my… your what?
这违背我的 你的什么?
I mean, what is in here?
我是说 这是什么乱七八糟
What isn’t here?
这里面胡说八道
I love america. America gave me wings. I will not sign it, absolutely not.
我爱美国 是美国给了我飞翔的翅膀 我不会签的 绝对不
No way.
不行
Your choice.
你挑的
The quick have their sleepwalkers,
生者有梦
and so do the dead.
死者亦同
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Hey. Hey, there. Who’s that? Hello.
嘿 嘿 嘿 那里是谁 谁在那儿?你好
Hey, you american?
嘿 你们是美国人吗?
What? He’s american.
什么? 他是美国人
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
好的 好 好 好的
Yeah, i’m american.
对 我是美国人
My name is dieter. I’m a u.s. Navy pilot. And originally i was born in germany…
我名叫迪特 我是美国海军的飞行员 生于德国
Be quiet. …but i am a u.s. Citizen now.
小声点 但现在我是美国公民
Quiet. What?
别出声 怎么了?
Who’s that? Quiet.
那是谁? 别出声
Why? I’m whispering.
为什么?我已经很小声了啊
Little hitler’s coming. Who?
小希♥特♥勒♥来了 谁?
Little hitler. Who’s that?
小希♥特♥勒♥ 是谁?
Who’s little hitler?
谁是小希♥特♥勒♥?
Okay.
好吧
Now, what the hell is this? The middle ages?
这他妈的是什么玩意? 这里是中世纪吗?
Hey, listen. Don’t mess with these guys. You’ll regret it.
听着 别和这些家伙争 你会后悔的
Hi. Dieter dengler. All right, let’s go. Give it over.
嗨 迪特·邓格勒 好的 我们继续 说点别的
Who won the world series?
谁赢了世界职业棒球赛?
The world series? Yeah.
世界职业棒球赛? 对
I don’t know… hey, man, the guy don’t like baseball?
我不知道 嘿 伙计 这家伙不喜欢棒球
You don’t like baseball?
你竟然不喜欢棒球?
No, i don’t know. I don’t follow baseball. I’m yik chiu tuo.
对 我不知道 我不是棒球迷 我是易秋拓
Yik chiu tuo? They call me y.c.
易秋拓? 他们叫我y c
Okay, y.c. Y.c.
好的 y c Y c
Hi, i’m dieter dengler.
嗨 我是迪特·邓格勒
Dieter dengler. Yeah.
迪特·邓格勒 对
We all flew together for air america.
我们都是美国的飞行员
Yeah, i’m world champion of bad luck. But i tell you something, i’m undefeatable.
对 我是世界上最倒霉的人 但跟你说吧 我战无不胜
Hi. Phisit.
嗨 菲齐特
Phisit. My name is phisit.
菲齐特 我名叫菲齐特
Dieter. Dieter. Yeah.
迪特 迪特 好的
Procet kam phong kit.
普罗塞特甘彭杰
What? Procet.
什么? 普罗塞特
Okay. Procet.
好的 普罗塞特
What was that?
你说什么?
Procet. It’s okay.
普罗塞特 好的
Okay.
好的
That was actually procet… got that? Right.
实际上就是普罗塞特 明白了吗? 嗯
But you need to call him procet. Okay, procet.
你得叫他普罗塞特 好的 普罗塞特
That’s what we call him.
我们就是这么叫他的
He’s also air america.
他也是美国空军
Also got shot down flying supplies… okay, okay.
也是在运送供给时 好的好的
…to royalist villages,
被击落了
just like the rest of us. And when was that?
就和我们其他人一样 什么时候的事?
Two… no, two and a half year ago now.
两 不 至今已经两年半了
Two and a half years ago? Oh, yeah.
两年半以前? 对
I had no idea that we were here for that long.
我都不知道我们国家来这里有这么久了
Yeah, been here a lot longer than people know.
对 早在人们知道以前 我们就已经来这儿了
Duane martin. Duane martin. I’m dieter dengler.
杜恩·马丁 杜恩·马丁 我是迪特·邓格勒
United states air force. I was shot down about a year and a half ago.
美国空军的 我是一年半以前被击落的
Okay. And when this war starts,
好的 而且战争真的爆发后
we’ll be here a lot longer than we already have.
我们还得在这里关得更久
Well, you see…
嗯 你瞧
how many more times you think i’m gonna have to say,
你还要我说多少次
like i been saying and saying and saying and saying again,
我已经一次又一次地强调
that we will never go to war in vietnam, man?
我们永远不会和越南开战的 伙计
No, they just… they, no…
不 他们只是 他们 不
because any day now… listen. They will what?
因为时至今日 听着 他们会怎么?
Yeah, christmas come every day. They…
嗯 天上会掉馅饼的 他们
they will release us, man.
他们会释放我们的 伙计
They will let us go any day now.
他们随时都可能放我们走的
No, you see… gene, by the way.
不 要知道… 对了 我叫金
Gene. But listen.
金 听着
It’s… the trick to it is it’s actually eugene.
这 这是个小花招 他其实是尤金
Okay, eugene. Eugene debruin from
好的 尤金 尤金·德布鲁因来自
eugene, oregon. Okay.
俄勒冈州的尤金市 好的
How do you like that? Yeah.
你怎么想? 嗯
See how that works out? Name, name…
觉得那个是怎么来的?名字 名字
jesus christ, not this oregon shit, again.
上帝 又提这该死的俄勒岗
I’ve heard this over 2,000 goddamn times.
我他妈的都听了不下2000遍了
Eugene from eugene. Oh, yeah, right. Eugene from eugene.
来自尤金市的尤金 噢 对 对 来自尤金市的尤金
You know what? You know what? Listen. Yeah.
你知道吗?你知道吗?听着 嗯
What you really need to know is you see this man here?
你要了解的是 这个人
Take a good look at him. He, he…
好好看看他 他 他
listen now, he shits in his pants every night without fail, man.
听着 他每晚都把屎拉在裤子里 伙计
Trust me.
相信我
And you know the only thing that he thinks is worth complaining about?
你知道他唯一觉得要抱怨的是什么?
You know what that is?
你知道是什么吗?
This man right here. Right.
就是站在你面前的这个人 对
Eugene from eugene. From eugene.
来自尤金市的尤金 来自尤金市
Okay.
好的
Dieter.
迪特
Take a careful look to your right. You see that guy there?
小心地看一眼你的右边 你看见那家伙没有?
We call him little hitler for a very good reason.
我们之所以叫他小希♥特♥勒♥是有原因的
He is the worst.
他最坏了