Attention.
立正
At ease, gentlemen. Be seated, please.
稍息 先生们 请坐
As you’ve all probably noticed, we’re currently headed north.
想必各位已经发觉 我们正向北航行
Tomorrow morning at 0500 hours, we will be taking a position at yankee station.
明晨5点 我们将抵达Y站
That means we’re back in business.
就是说我们要重回战场了
We’ll be flying sorties over north vietnam to take out enemy supply lines,
我们要飞过北越 攻击敌人的补给线
which means we have to cross over into laos.
也就是说我们必须进入老挝领空
This mission is classified.
这是一次秘密行动
No cards and letters to sweethearts. No phone calls to family back home.
严禁寄卡片或写信给女友 不许给家里打电♥话♥
Is that understood? Yes, sir.
都清楚了吗? 是的 长官
No one can know.
不许让任何人知道
No one except charlie when we kick his ass.
除了越共 我们踢他屁♥股♥时 他可以知道
For survival in the jungle environment,
若要在丛林中生存
the smart soldier must understand that nature is not a force against him.
聪明的士兵必须懂得大自然并非敌人
He has to make nature work for him
他必须让大自然为他服务
by utilizing the ample natural provisions at his disposal.
让大自然的丰富物产为己所用
Is this a double feature?
这是场双片连映吗?
For god’s sake, just lean your head back and open your mouth.
看在老天的份上 快把头抬起 把嘴张大
What is this?
这都是什么呀?
Hell, the boys back home don’t know anything about the jungle.
丛林回来的人 对森林一无所知
In the jungle, your best friend is your knife.
在丛林之中 你最亲密的朋友就是你的刀子
Oh, look at… now he’s getting serious.
噢 看看 他现在严肃起来了
Cut the leaf, man. Here it goes. Come on, baby, cut. Cut.
切开树叶 伙计 切吧 快点儿 宝贝 切啊 切
Where is the salt and pepper shaker for that leaf?
来点盐和胡椒撒那树叶上啊?
Chew it, boy! Chew it!
嚼啊 小子 嚼啊
Leaf good. Me like leaf.
树叶真好吃 我爱树叶
Maintain a constant state of readiness…
时刻保持警惕
what did he do, sit in an anthill? Look at him.
他在干什么 坐到蚂蚁窝了? 瞧他那样
And then, when the rescue helicopter appears, make sure…
然后 当救援直升机出现时 要保证
Honestly, it’s right above your head!
真的 它就在你头上
Jeez. Shake it, pops.
摇啊 伙计
He’s got a nice ass for a sailor, i’ll tell you that.
我跟你们说 他有海军特有的漂亮屁♥股♥
I don’t mean that in a weird way.
我可没那个意思 别想歪了
God bless america.
上帝保佑美国
Are you a smart soldier?
你是个聪明的士兵吗?
I mean, i just thought we’d be assisting some south vietnamese generals
我认为只要我们帮助那些南越的将领
against a few infiltrators. Whole thing would be done in three, four weeks.
打击那些渗透者 事态在三四个星期内就会平息的
You picked the wrong time
你挑错了入伍时间 邓格勒
to enlist, dengler. I know.
我知道
No, but i just wanted to fly so badly,
但我太想飞行了
and everybody, they were telling me all about the fantastic massage parlors
谁都告诉我说 这里有很棒的妓院
and the go-go girls, everything, and…
陪舞♥女♥郎等等 还有
and what did i get? Goddamn one night?
而我呢?就他妈的一晚上
One night in saigon. That’s me. Yeah, and that didn’t go so well.
在西贡只待了一晚 如此而已
Gentlemen, next please.
先生们 下一个
Okay.
好吧
Hey, are there any mosquito nets?
嘿 这里面有蚊帐吗
What you see is what you get.
只有你看到的这些东西
Okay. Okay. I see plastic. Yes, sir.
好的 好的 我看见塑料袋了 是的 长官
I see plastic there and how about…
我看见那儿的塑料袋了
are you able to give me two slices of that plastic, please?
可以给我两份那样的塑料袋?
Sir? And maybe six foot by three foot,
长官? 大概6英尺长3英尺宽
you put a zipper in the middle,
再在中间装上拉链
and i crawl inside… what you’re describing
我好爬进去 你所描述的东西
is a sauna, not a mosquito net.
是桑拿袋 而不是蚊帐
Not a mosquito net, but it holds off the bugs.
不是蚊帐 但却可以用来挡住虫子
And you put some netting on it so i can breathe through at night time.
然后你在上面开些网孔 夜间我好通过网孔呼吸
You got it, sir. Yes?
你会拿到的 长官 可以吗?
Absolutely, sir. Okay.
没问题 长官 好的
Now, look here. Look at this. I have my boot on your table.
现在 看这儿 我把我的靴子放你桌上了
Why do i have my boot on your table? I don’t know, sir.
我为什么要这么做呢? 我不知道 长官
Okay, this is why. Look at this.
好的 原因就是 看这里
Can you create a flap for me in the tongue here
你能在鞋舌下面帮我做一个夹层吗?
so i could hide my american passport inside of here should i need it?
万一有必要 我可以把我的护照放在里面
You know what, sir? Since you’re my only customer today, it would be my pleasure.
今天我就你一个顾客 所以我乐意效劳
Thank you.
谢谢
So, charlie got his shit together.
越共集中了兵力
Now we have heavy antiaircraft fire around mugia pass.
我们会在穆嘉关周边遭遇猛烈的防空炮火
Change direction and altitude every seven seconds
所以每7秒就要改变一次航向和高度
so the radar of the enemy gun cannot lock onto you.
那样敌军的武器雷达才不能锁定你
Your secondary target will be the intersection of 121 and 90.
次要目标位于90号♥与121号♥公路交汇处
That’s the ho chi minh trail.
那是胡志明小道
That’s right, spook, inside laos.
没错 斯布克 老挝境内
Now, one more thing.
还有一件事
They’ve been using your radios to lure our rescue teams into ambush.
他们曾利用你们的无线电 把我军救援队引进埋伏圈
Now, don’t get me wrong. You go down, you use that radio.
别误解 如果你被击落了 尽管用无线电求救
But if they’re hot on your trail, you scrap it.
但假如他们紧追你不放 你就毁了它
You scrap anything that they can use against you.
必须把所有他们能用来 对付你们的东西毁掉
Now, this is flight lieutenant dengler’s first mission.
这是邓格勒上尉的首次战斗任务
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
You’re gonna be spook’s wingman. You think you can handle that?
由你负责协助斯布克 做得到吗?
I could not ask for a better man, sir. But, please,
没有比他更好的人选了 长官
could i ask you a question, sir? Go ahead.
但我能请教一个问题吗 长官 说吧
You know, spook is such a goddamn daredevil,
你知道的 斯布克是个不怕死的
could you please order him not to try too hard to die for his country,
你能不能命令他不要太急于为国捐躯
but rather to let the son-of-a-bitch on the other side die for his instead?
而是让狗♥娘♥养♥的敌人替他献身啊
Okay. All right, boys.
好了 伙计们
You all set? Yes, sir.
你们都准备好了吗? 是的 长官
Anything else?
还有其他事吗?
No, sir. Okay. Let’s go, go, go!
没有 长官 好吧 我们出发 出发
Radar kilo, 6195, position four.
基洛雷达站 6195 四号♥位
Radar yankee, 67279, position two.
扬基雷达站 67279 二号♥位
Heads against the wall. Come on. Come on, diet.
头顶墙 来吧 来啊 迪特
Come here. This is what we would do as kids
到这来 我们打小就这么做
when we were out for mischief. It would keep us out of trouble.
每次在我们出去闹事前 这么做能让我们走运
But we would usually pee right now.
但我们那时也会同时撒泡尿
Can we pee? I don’t really have to.
我们现在能尿吗? 我可不想尿
I’m not gonna.
我不要
But this will keep us safe. Okay, fellas?
但这么做能保我们平安 好了 伙计们
Stay out of trouble. Come back in one piece. Good luck.
远离厄运 平安回来 好运
Come back, boys. You, too.
都回来 伙计们 你也是
Boys, get set to change the altitude again. On my mark.
伙计们 准备再次改变高度 听我指令
Now. Roger.
现在 收到
Gentlemen, do you notice the coastline down there?
先生们 你们注意到下方海岸线吗?
Welcome to north vietnam.
欢迎来到北越
It’s pretty boring.
真乏味
Boys, we got too much cloud cover.
伙计们 周围云层太厚
Climbing again 280 west. We’re heading into laos.
再次爬升后 转向西280度 我们即将进入老挝
Target in sight.
目标进入射程
Lessard, roll in.
勒萨德 侧翻
Rolling.
正在侧翻
Farkas, roll in.
法卡斯 侧翻
Rolling.
正在侧翻
Dengler, roll in.
邓格勒 侧翻
Rolling in.
正在侧翻
I’m hit. I’m hit!
我中弹了 我中弹了
Dieter, you’re losing altitude! Pull it up!
迪特 你在下跌 快拉起来
Dieter, pull up!
迪特 拉起来啊
Dengler, get out of there!
邓格勒 弃机
Dieter, bail out!
迪特 跳伞
Dieter, bail out!
迪特 跳伞
I’m not gonna bail out!
我绝不跳伞
I’m not gonna bail out!
我绝不跳伞
Oh, come on.
拜托了
Come on.
快来吧
Come on, search planes.
快点啊 搜救机
Where are you? Where have you gone?
你在哪啊?你去哪了?
Come on.
快来
God, how can it get this hot?
老天 怎么这么热
hey. Hey. I need to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!