泰皮有奖送! 泰皮有奖送! 泰皮有奖送!
Juice by Tappy! Juice by Tappy! Juice by Tappy!
泰皮有奖送啦!
Tappy’s got juice! Tappy’s got juice!
泰皮!
Whoa, Tappy!
有奖送啦! 有奖送啦! 有奖送啦!
Juice! Juice! Juice!
有奖送啦! 有奖送啦!
Juice by you! Juice by you!
你们有奖! 你们有奖! 谢谢…
Juice! Juice by you! Thank you, thank you…
赢家出来了 我们有了个赢家
We got a winner. We got a winner.
我说 我们有了个赢家 我们有了个赢家!
I said, we got a winner. We got a winner!
我们有了个赢家!
We got a winner!
第一名她是来自华盛顿的飞行员
She’s a flight attendant from Washington, DC.
欢迎玛丽·肯林顿
Please welcome Mary Kellington.
玛丽得奖! 玛丽得奖!
Juice by Mary! Juice by Mary! Whoa…
不要动电视的脑筋
Harold, please, not again the TV.
妈! 别这样 妈!
Ma! Come on, Ma!
你为什么要这样小题大作呢?
Why do you have to make a big deal outta this?
你知道我们几个小时内就可以把它要回来
You know you’ll get the set back in a couple of hours.
为什么要让我觉得如此愧疚呢 妈?
Why you gotta make me feel so guilty, Ma?
天呀! 你在做什么?
Jesus! What are you doing?
你想让我弄坏电视
Trying to get me to break my own mother’s set?
或天线吗?
Or radiator?
还是炸掉整个屋子?
And maybe blow up the house?
我是你的儿子 你的血肉耶 妈!
Im your own son! Your own flesh and blood!
你要这样对待你的儿子吗?
Is that what you’re trying to do? Your son?
为什么老是跟我玩游戏呢?
Why you play games with my head,
莫名其妙!
for Christ’s sake?
哈里 我不会这样做的
Harold, I wouldn’t do that.
那链子不是针对你的 是防小偷用的
The chain isn’t for you. It’s for the robbers.
那你怎么不出来?
Then why won’t you come out?
知道我的意思吗?
See what I mean?
知道你让我有多不开心吗 妈?
See how you always upset me, Ma?
真是的
Christ’s sake.
妈?
Ma?
妈!
Ma!
出来嘛 好不好 妈?
Come on out. Please, Ma?
随你去吧!
Ah, screw it!
这不会再发生了
This isn’t happening.
如果还是会发生的话
And if it should be happening,
那也好
it would be all right.
所以别担心 西摩 一切都会没事的
So don’t worry, Seymour. It’ll all work out.
你已经看过了 最后还是会没事的
You’ll see already. In the end, it’s all nice.
妈的! 老兄
Shit, man.
这玩意开始
That motherfucker’s starting
有点零散了
to look a little seedy.
你怎么突然挑惕起来了?
You particular all of a sudden?
我对女朋友无所谓
I don’t care my girlfriend go hell,
只要能得到我们的面包
just as long as we get our bread.
来帮我吧 泰隆
Just give me a hand, Tyrone.
你看
Look at that.
连桌子也干来啦!
Ohhh Fuck, the table too!
你要我怎么样呢?
What do you want for me?
背着过来吗?
You want me to schlep it on my back?
你有朋友呀
You got a friend.
我可不是搬运工
I ain’t my leper’s schlepper shit.
这款儿子
Such a son.
你妈生个蛋还比较划算
Your mother needs you like a moose needs a hat rack.
靠! 老兄
Shit, man.
真是高档货呀 宝贝
This is some boss scag, baby.
我觉得 超赞的
I mean, dynamite.
老兄 真的很特别
Oh, man, it’s something else.
你知道我们该怎么做吗?
You know what we need to do?
我们要弄整块的
We need to get us a piece of this Brody shit,
分散之后再卖♥♥出去!
cut it up and off it!
我们很容易就赚双倍
We could double our money… easy.
一些卖♥♥给别人
They maybe buy some pieces
一些自己用
and we got some whole other never shit coming off
这样做才对
That’d be righteous.
我打赌很快
I’ll bet in no time off
我们会拿整磅纯货
we’d get a pound of pure
直接通过药头
straight from Sal the Geep.
我就是这个意思 豪无疑问
That’s what I’m talking about, babyno hassles.
还好吧? 有事吗 老哥?
How’s it goin’? What’s up, buddy?
一如往常? 那还不错
The usual? Yeah, sounds good.
要点别的吗? 喂?
Anything else? Huh?
还要什么吗? 不了
Anything else? Ah, no.
没事 我很好
Nothing. I’m all right.
午安 戈德法布太太
Good afternoon, Mrs Goldfarb.
午安 罗宾诺维兹先生
Good afternoon, Mr Rabinowitz.
不过我不确定有多好 你呢?
Although I’m not so sure how good it is. And you?
我能说什么呢? 你想要回电视?
What can I say? You want your TV?
是的 如果你不介意的话
Yes, if you don’t mind.
戈德法布太太 我能请教你一件事吗?
Mrs Goldfarb, can I ask you a question?
希望你别太在意
You won’t take it personal?
我们认识几年了?
How many years we know each other?
谁在乎呢?
Who’s to count?
你为何不报♥警♥处理呢?
Why not tell ready the police?
也许他们会跟哈里谈谈
Maybe they could talk to Harry.
你就再也不会有电视被偷了
He wouldn’t be stealing no more the TV.
我不能这样做
I couldn’t do that.
哈里是我唯一的孩子 他是我的一切
Harry’s my only child. He’s all I have.
谢谢你 罗宾诺维兹先生
Thank you, Mr Rabinowitz.
加入我们并创造惊奇!
Join us in creating excellence. JUICE!
你会有更多难以想象 生命的热情
You have more passion for living.
兴奋! 兴奋吧!
Be excited! Be, be excited!
兴奋! 兴奋起来吧!
Be excited! Be, be excited!
兴奋! 兴奋吧!
Be excited! Be, be excited!
兴奋! 兴奋起来吧!
Be excited! Be, be excited!
他们得奖了吗?
They got the juice?
是的 他们得奖了! 振奋吧
Yeah, they got the juice! Juice it up.
哈罗? 是谁呀?
Hello? Who is it?
妈的 现在呢?
Aw, shit. Now what?
哈罗?
Hello?
萨拉·戈德法布太太吗? 是我 请说
Mrs Sara Goldfarb? Me. Speaking.
我是马林集团的莱尔·罗素
This is lyle Russell from Maylin and Block.
我没有兴趣
I’m not interested.
等一下 我不是要推销东西
Wait. I’m not selling anything.
我只是要给你一个机会
I just want to offer you a chance
上电视
to be on television.
上电视?
Television?
是的 戈德法布太太 恭喜你!
That’s right, Mrs Goldfarb. Congratulations!
不过我没有任何…
look, I don’t have any…
我不是为钱 戈德法布太太
I don’t want money Mrs Goldfarb.
我打电♥话♥来告诉你 你赢了
I’m calling to tell you you’ve already won.
马林集团为大部份电视节目寻找参赛者
Maylin and Block discovers contestants for TV shows.
你从一长串名单中被选中了
You’ve been chosen from a long list
也就是说 你赢了!
Meaning, you’ve already won.
是的 戈德法布太太
Ohh… Yes, Mrs Goldfarb.
我从没想过会上电视 我只是…
I never thought I’d be on television. I’m just…
没错 你会上电视
That’s right. You, on television.
我们会把所有的资料寄给你
We’ll send you the necessary information.
再见 恭喜 请保重
Goodbye, congratulations and take care.
可是我不懂
But I don’t get it.
你为什么对你父母苛求?
Why are you so hard on your folks?
我是说 他们给你每样东西
I mean, they give you everything.
供你吃
They hook you up with an apartment,
供你住
a croaker shrink.
那很好 你知道的 很棒 只是…
Which is fine, you know. It’s great. It’s just…
钱从不是我真正想向他们要的东西
money is never what I really wanted from them,
你懂吗?
you know?
钱对他们来说太多了
That’s pretty much all they have to give.
为什么不离开他们?
Why don’t you get away from me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!