A job’s a job.
一定要让他们给你危险津贴
Just make sure that they give you hazard pay.
你会坐在弗兰克旁边
You’ll be sitting next to Frank, in some booth,
告诉那些饱受癌症折磨的人
telling some cancer-riddled prick,
为了你的家庭 为了你自己
“You owe it to your family. You owe it to yourself. ”
小心吐的时候呛死自己
There’s a good chance you’ll choke on your own vomit.
你得先做完特邦的任务
You should go finish that t-bone job.
是啊
Yeah.
站好最后一班岗
It’ll be your last hurrah.
同时也要做好卡洛的出气筒
Get Carol a chance to blow off some steam at the same time.
你要去追帕特里克·莫顿吗
You ready to go after the Patrick Morton’s?
我今早去了 他说打个招呼
I was there this morning. He said to say hi.
你没干活吗
You didn’t do it?
我♥干♥了 那之前他说的
I did it. He said to say hi before that.
杰克说得对
Jake’s right.
如果这是我最后一份任务
And if this is going to be my last job,
特邦就是最好的选择
then they don’t come much better than jimmy t-bone.
每一天
Every day
都好像假日
will be like a holiday
我从高中时就开始听他的歌♥
I’ve been listening to his music since I was in high school.
在我看来
And the way I see it,
至少他将被自己的粉丝
at least he’s gonna get his heart ripped out
把心掏出来
by someone who appreciates his music.
当我的孩子回家之时
When my baby comes home
房♥子不错
It’s a nice house.
谢谢
Thanks.
不再是我的了
Not really mine anymore.
-你是国内税物局派来的吗 -不是
– You from the IRS? – No.
一群吸血鬼 把一切都收回了
Soul suckers, taking everything back.
我也是来收回的
So am I.
能让我完成这首歌♥吗
Can I finish this song?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
其实 我也算是你的歌♥迷
I’m a bit of a fan, actually.
是吗 很好 你可以帮帮我
Yeah? Good. You can help me out.
我不了解
I don’t…
我是外行 可能帮不上忙
I don’t know. I wouldn’t be much help.
没那么复杂
It’s not that complicated.
歌♥曲只是多首曲子的集♥合♥ 完美协作
A song is just a bunch of separate tracks, all working together.
只要知道什么时候把曲子分离就行
Just got to know when to break it down.
每次抽出一段
You know, pull it out, one thing at a time.
好吧 我可以帮你
Well, I can do that.
每一天
And every day,
都像是假日
Will be like a holiday
它会这样
It will
当我的孩子
When my baby
当我的孩子回家之时
When my baby comes home
这首歌♥绝对是金曲
That’s a motherfucking hit right there.
国税局会被震撼的
IRS will be thrilled.
我儿子特伦斯在蓝调之音唱片公♥司♥
Can you make sure my boy Terrance
你能把这个交给他吗
at blue note records get this?
没问题
It’s done.
现在
Now,
依照法律 我有义务问你
I’m legally bound
是否需要救护车在旁待命
to ask if you would like an ambulance on standby,
方便你入院救治
in order to take you to the hospital.
然后他们会给我个新的心脏吗
And, what, they gonna give me a new heart?
以你之前的信誉度 不会
Christ, no, not with your credit history.
我明白 是件因果难定的事
I know, it’s a chicken-and-egg thing.
可以到投诉部申诉
There’s a complaints department.
不必了 还是…
Nah, man, nah. let’s just…
我是站着还是坐着
Will I sit or stand?
躺下会好受些
Easier if you lie down.
那玩意儿是什么
What the fuck is that, man?
我的起搏器
My defib unit.
接通电源后人造心脏就会停止跳动
Jarvik stops pumping when you give it a jolt with electricity.
这样我的手指就不会受伤
Saves me from losing my finger.
等等 这会疼吗
Hold on, hold on. is this… is this going to hurt?
你不会有任何感觉的
You won’t feel a thing.
我的昏厥经历共有四次
I have been knocked unconscious on four separate occasions.
昏厥经历一 新兵训练
Knockout number one, military training.
后脑震荡测试
Head back for the concussion test.
什么测试
What test?
祝贺你 孩子 你的大脑很小
Congratulations, son. you’ve got a very small brain.
大脑很小 脑壳很厚
Small brains, big skulls.
我们被分到坦克部队
That’s why they put us in a tank.
火力全开啦
Fire-fucking-power!
发现目标 开火
Target sighted! Fire on will!
那是你
That’s you!
该死的 它消失了
Oh, shit! It fucking disappeared!
是这里吧
Here, right?
之后的某晚 战争结束
And then one night, the war was over.
我们到了地方 穿得整整齐齐 无处可去
And there we were, all dressed up and nowhere to go.
对我们来说 战争永无止境
You see, for us, the war never ended.
只是战场不同罢了
It just changed venue.
漂亮
Beauty!
来啊 来揍他
Come on! Come and get it!
那算是第二次昏厥
That takes care of number two.
这次
And this
算是第三次
Is knockout number three.
他醒了
He’s waking up.
他醒了
He’s waking up.
看起来不错 真的不错
Looking good. Looking real good.
老兄 你把我们吓了一大跳
You gave us a big scare, buddy.
客户呢
The client?
看看这人
Look at this guy.
刚醒来就担心任务
Two seconds out of a coma, and he’s worried about the pink sheet.
你把我吓坏了 兄弟
You scare me, pal.
别担心 我们处理好了
Don’t worry, we’ll get him.
卡洛呢
Carol?
她刚走
She left a while back, buddy.

I don’t
不记得了
Remember.
反休克组件
Faulty shock unit.
弗兰克已经派人研究了
Frank’s got the guys back at the shop looking into that right now.
那是什么
What is it?
你知道 不论如何 我都会在你身边的
I mean, you know that I will be here, no matter what.
就算要我帮你换尿布都没问题
I would change your fucking diapers if you needed me to.
但现在我们有点事情得谈谈
But we got some business that we got to discuss right now.
好吧
Sure. look…
杰克 我康复前工作就先交给他了
Jake, he does my work until I get back on my feet.
知道吗 你很幸运
You’re a very lucky man, you know that?
你现在看到的是
What you’re looking at here
新型39人造心脏 是最高级的一种
is the new jarvik 39 heart module, top of the line.
-不 -没错
– No. – Yes.
-不不不 -一百亿次的跳动保证
– No, no, no. – Ten billion beat warranty.
而且是不锈瓣膜
It’s got the no-rust valves…
把它拿走
Get it out.
你伤得很重
You got hit pretty hard.
现在你这里全是疤痕组织
All you got is scar tissue in there right now.
我没事
I feel fine!
那是因为人工心脏在起作用
’cause the unit’s already doing its work.
你只需要签署一些文件
All you have to do is sign a few papers.
他们会把你的心脏取出 换上人造的
They can take out the meat, put in the new forg,
根本看不出来手术痕迹
Sew you up better than new.
这一人造器官可保证…
The warranty alone on this baby…
别说得天花乱坠了 我可不是你的客户
Don’t you sell me. I’m not a fucking client!
你当然不是
Of course you’re not.
你可是城里最棒的回收员
You’re the best repo in this whole damn town.
但也得照游戏规则来 对吧
But you gotta have a ticker to play the game, am I wrong?
伙计 只能这样了 保重
You got to do what you got to do, buddy. take care of yourself.
为了你的家庭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!