-把围裙给我 -什么
– Give me your apron. – What?
有辆车要过来 你也来吗
I got a mobile coming here right now. You want some of this?
来我家吗 该死的 不行
To my house? Fuck, no.
那人都过期半年了 不
The guy’s six months overdue. No.
这是双倍的佣金 我分你一半
It’s a double commission. I’ll give you half.
一半
Half.
我付你双倍
I’m paying you for a full ride.
我只想到费尔蒙市中心去
I just want to get to the Fairmont downtown.
别担心 一分钟就好
Don’t worry. You’ll be done in a minute.
-最多2分钟 -最多2分钟
– Two minutes. Tops. – Two minutes, tops.
箱子在哪儿
Yeah. Where’s the case?
-前厅壁橱 -你是我的恩人
– Front closet. – You’re a saint.
我知道
I know.
他再去拿些肉
He’s gone to get more meat.
那是谁
Who’s that guy?
那是谁
Who’s that guy?
大家别紧张 他是我朋友
Relax, fellow. He’s a friend of mine.
他是你的朋友吗
He’s a friend of yours?
老兄 放我出去 把门打开
Come on, man. come on, let me out of here! Open the door!
求求你了
Come on, man!
多谢
Thanks a lot, man.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-拿件夹克 -我给你拿
– Getting a jacket. – I’ll get you a…
卡洛
Carol!
看在上帝份上 让我帮你拿吧
I could have gotten you a coat, for goodness’ sake.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么
What the fuck do you think you’re doing?
-马上就好 -把这个拿走
– I’m stepping away, right now. – Get this out of here!
不 他走了 他已经不在这里了
No, no. He’s gone. He’s out of here.
亲爱的 别这样 不过是个肾而已
Love, come on. It’s just a kidney.
-他还有一个肾呢 -杰克 别说了
– He’s got another one. – Jake?
-他没事的 -杰克
– He’s fine. – Jake.
彼得 把手♥机♥关掉
Peter, turn off the phone!
给我
Give me that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你要到哪儿去
Where are you going?
好了 别这样
Oh, come on, not this.
我们好好谈谈 别着急 我们谈谈
Let’s talk about it, slow down, let’s talk about it.
你做个决定吧
Make a decision.
我已经尽量快了
I went as fast as I could, man.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
我要和弗兰克好好谈谈
I’ll have to have that talk with Frank.
你听说那个M.5神经网络了吗
Did you hear about that new M.5 neural net?
没有 你又看那些无聊的宣传册了吗
No. You’ve been reading those fucking pamphlets again?
我在内部预映上看到的
I saw it at a trade show.
那破东西 能控制整个大脑皮层
The damn thing, it takes over the whole limbic system.
脑部受损 中风 所有的病都能治
Brain damage, stroke, you name it, it doesn’t matter.
他们控制住你 你的余生
They hook you up, and then it’s like
就如同生活在梦境中一般
you’re living the rest of your life in a dream.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么知道
How do you get it out?
停一下
Hold on a second.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
该死的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
人造器官 过期 收回
这是个巢穴
We got a nest.
好吧 如果你喜欢 可以先进去
All right, fine. If you want, you can go in first on this one.
怎么 这算是照顾吗 我当然要先进去
What’s that? A favor? Of course I’m going in first.
上次是你先
You went first last time.
不 这事儿很简单
No… it’s simple mathematics.
有钱万事皆灵 没钱寸步难行
You either have the money, or you don’t have the money.
有钱我就在船上给你个位子
You have the money, I’ll find you a seat on the boat.
听我说 你听我说
Listen to me. You gotta listen to me.
布宜诺斯艾利斯有个银行
There’s a bank in Buenos Aires,
在圣菲和可可府的角落 有个女人
at the corner of cacao and Santa Fe! There’s a woman there…
突袭
Raid!
你能干掉几个
Call it.
十个
Ten.
我要比你多干掉两个
I’m going to beat you by two.
你要去哪儿 你要去哪儿 我刚到这儿
Where you going? Where you going? I just got here.
你 还有你
And you! Now you!
现在玩够了吧
Are you having fun yet?
醒醒吧 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
原力与你同在 卢克
The force is strong, Luke.
你还好吧
You all right?
-你在干什么 -我觉得你需要帮助
-What are you doing? – I thought you needed help.
我能对付 没看到我拿刀对着他吗
I had him. Didn’t you see I had my knife in his side?
是我敲昏了他 算我♥干♥掉的
I knocked him down. He goes on my count.
-你开玩笑吧 -杰克
– You’re joking me, right? – Jake.
我都和他搏斗了10分钟了
I’ve been working on this guy for 10 minutes!
我和他奋战了10分钟 你过来用管子
Ten minutes I’ve been working on this guy. You gonna come in here
敲昏他 就把功劳抢走了
and just hit him on the side of the head with a pipe?
杰克
Jake.
你不是在谋杀
Look, you’re not taking a life.
你是在让公♥司♥运转
You’re keeping the union viable,
这样我们才能继续给
So we can continue to give…
英雄们带着战利品凯♥旋♥啦
Conquering heroes have returned with their spoils!
好了 成果如何
All right. What do you got?
18个病人 32件器官
Eighteen hosts. 32 forgs.
是32件半
32 and a half?
那半个是侏儒的
Midget.
是矮个子 我表弟就是那样
Little people. Please, I have a cousin.
我们找到一艘正要出海的船 看这些
We found a boat heading out of port. Look at these.
有两人带有扫描干扰机
Two of them had scanning jammers.
我们什么都追踪不到
We pinged them, they read free and clear.
我还是打开看过了 每人有三个
I opened them anyway. They had three forgs each.
蠢人为了活命什么都愿意试
Stupid bastards will try anything.
32件器官 干得漂亮 伙计们
Thirty-two forgs. Pretty impressive, boys.
你们想过专门做这个吗
You ever think about doing this on a regular basis?
-这个 -是啊
– Spec? – Yeah!
自己干 搞定那帮暴民
You run your own ship. Take down these nests.
不必听命于我 不必领任务
Don’t have to deal with me and the pink sheets anymore.
你们两个合作 攻无不克 万世留名
You two riding around together, kicking ass, taking names.
我会和公♥司♥谈 看能否提高些佣金
I can talk to corporate, see if they’d bump up the commissions a bit.
你觉得如何 你怎么想
What do you think, man? what do you think, buddy?
还是算了吧
Forget it.
事实上 弗兰克
Actually, Frank,
我一直想和你谈谈
I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something.
-这件事 -其实没事
– Something… – Yeah. Forget that.
您另找他人
Find somebody else.
给我们派任务就行
Just get us our pink sheets.
随便你们
Suit yourself.
我能问你件事吗
Okay, look. can I just ask you something?
你觉得是什么
What do you think
让这个世界还保持运转
keeps a world like this’s shit together?
不是魔力 不是的
It’s not magic. It’s not.
是规则
It’s rules.
人们遵守自己制定的规则
It’s people abiding by the terms of the deals that they sign themselves.
规则就是一切
It’s rules.
但你知道什么比规则更重要吗
You know what’s more important than the rules, though?
是规则的强制执行
It’s the enforcement of those rules.
你和我 我们有责任
I mean, we got a responsibility, you and me.
我们所做的工作
I mean, what we do,
也许微不足道 我也说不清
I mean, maybe it’s small, I don’t know,
但是很重要
but it matters.
真的很重要
It matters.
干行政工作时间可以短一些
I’d actually work less hours.
你确定吗
You’re sure about this?
工作归工作
A job’s a job,
对吗
Right?
工作归工作